Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

You cant resist Jasmine & P o p p ers - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue May 21, 2019 6:50 pm

You cant resist Jasmine & P o p p ers - Jasmine Mendez

not even you ..No One can’t resist me Even I can’t resist myself sometimes. Only looking even sexier in 2019! Look how perfect I am , What better way to start up a new year than with me and your p-0-p-p-e-r-s , p-0-p-p-e-rs and me are a dea-dly combination but your favorite poison. So stroke to my perfect body and take a big whiff This year you’ll be more addicted and mindfucked than any other year. You’ll be the best stroking JasmineJunkie ever !! Earning a top slot as my favorite toy .

File name: Latex 1015 You cant resist Jasmine & P o p p ers
File Size : 827 MB
Runtime : 8 min 58 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0e1cdca693758/Latex ... _p_ers.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Wearing latex catsuit with black and jade color combo

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 22, 2019 8:25 pm

Wearing latex catsuit with black and jade color combo

Dressing up some black latex accessories, latex gloves, black latex stockings, miniskirt and waist belt from thicker latex on top of a jade color latex catsuit. Love this latex color combo, the light jade latex makes great contrast to black and really stands out. I also added a frilly shiny latex collar, to underline the obedient role.

File name: Latex 1017 Wearing latex catsuit with black and jade color combo
File Size : 69.0 MB
Runtime : 9 min 18 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7a83ea5caf370/Latex ... _combo.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Weekend activity in jade latex catsuit and black latex accessories

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Weekend activity in jade latex catsuit and black latex accessories

It was first spring weekend and a friend of ours sent us his kinky photo-book so I decided to read it. But for that type of book, I have to be properly dressed. So I put on my jade zipper-less latex catsuit with matching socks and since you liked the jade and black latex combination, I also put on my new black latex mask with black fingerless gloves heavy rubber corset and black latex mini skirt. And since spring just started, I’ve put on my favorite sunglases

File name: Latex 1020 Weekend activity in jade latex catsuit and black latex accessories
File Size : 58.6 MB
Runtime : 7 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f43e6a00ccf1b/Latex ... sories.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

An Hour in 10 Minutes - Violet Doll

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 22, 2019 8:34 pm

An Hour in 10 Minutes - Violet Doll

This is an opportunity for paypigs of all income brackets to participate in financial domination with Me. You know I'm expensive and out of your league, but I'm going to make this very easy so you don't want to miss out.

File name: Latex 1021 An Hour in 10 Minutes
File Size : 117 MB
Runtime : 10 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e20c9e229f33/Latex ... inutes.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

So Can You Meet Me Spray On The Leggings Ass / So Kannst Du Mich Treffen Spritz Mir Auf Den Leggings Arsch - Lara-CumKit

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 22, 2019 8:41 pm

So Can You Meet Me Spray On The Leggings Ass / So Kannst Du Mich Treffen Spritz Mir Auf Den Leggings Arsch - Lara-CumKitten

- How much would I sometimes wish that users just talk to me when I'm out and about somewhere. Whether in the sauna, at the gas station or while walking ... most of them just write me later that they have seen and recognized me. Just talk to me, please, flirt with me and very quickly something could happen like in this clip. The guy recognized me on a walk and just talked. I think he used my tight leggings pretty much, because he immediately had a stand, which I have blown off nicely. But he really just wanted to fuck my ass anyway and so he gave me a hefty XXL cum load on my plump bubble Bubble Butt! Something could happen to me more often, I would really like it! So, maybe you're the next one and you want me?

- Wie sehr würde ich mir manchmal wünschen, dass mich User einfach mal draußen ansprechen, wenn ich irgendwo unterwegs bin. Egal ob in der Sauna, an der Tankstelle oder beim Spaziergang... die meisten schreiben mich aber einfach immer nur später an, dass sie mich gesehen und erkannt hätten. Sprecht mich doch bitte einfach direkt an, flirtet mit mir und ganz schnell könnte so etwas passieren wie in diesem Clip. Der Typ hat mich nämlich bei einem Spaziergang erkannt und einfach mal angequatscht. Ich glaube ihn hat meine enge Leggings auch ziemlich angemacht, denn er hatte sofort einen Ständer, den ich erstmal schön abgeblasen habe. Aber er wollte eigentlich sowieso nur an meinen Arsch und so spendierte er mir eine heftige XXL Sperma Ladung auf meinen prallen mega Bubble Butt! Sowas könnte mir ruhig öfter mal passieren, hätte ich echt Bock drauf! Also, bist du vielleicht der nächste und hast Lust mich?

File name: Latex 1023 So Can You Meet Me Spray On The Leggings Ass
File Size : 103 MB
Runtime : 3 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8eb18f1398365/Latex ... gs_Ass.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Heavy rubber latex sklavin training - Lara-CumKitten

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 pm

Heavy rubber latex sklavin training - Lara-CumKitten

File name: Latex 1024 Heavy rubber latex sklavin training
File Size : 130 MB
Runtime : 6 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2882aad21baf8/Latex ... ining_.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex Goddess - Violet Doll

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Latex Goddess - Violet Doll

File name: Latex 1025 Latex Goddess
File Size : 214 MB
Runtime : 20 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f9689ed78266e/Latex ... oddess.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Cock and Facesitting Fun with the Looser - CaleaToxic

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu May 23, 2019 10:36 am

Cock and Facesitting Fun with the Looser - CaleaToxic

That´s the way I like it: My Slave is duct taped and helpless. I sit on his mouth and the other slave serves me with drinks and cigarettes. Slave´s cock get a cruel punishment, tied up and wanked hard with my latex gloves and the magic wand.

File name: Latex 1026 Cock and Facesitting Fun with the Looser
File Size : 264 MB
Runtime : 12 min 59 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/766136b9e8c2e/Latex ... Looser.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

You Love Latex - Violet Doll

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu May 23, 2019 10:38 am

You Love Latex - Violet Doll

We need to talk. Let's talk about why you suddenly find yourself aroused by shiny things. I know why. Do you? It's because you love latex. Specifically, ME in latex. It's become more of an addiction than an interest lately, and I'm going to make sure you keep coming back to get your fix. You NEED more. You need Me.

File name: Latex 1027 You Love Latex
File Size : 594 MB
Runtime : 12 min 57 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/04aa994df446f/Latex ... _Latex.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Buttfuck Barbie - bambiedoll

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 am

Buttfuck Barbie - bambiedoll

Buttfuck Barbie REALLY loves anal! This doll comes dress in a tight, pink, plastic dress and is equipped with a large white wand and 3 heart shaped butt plugs varying in size. You come home to your newly delivered doll waiting in bed, she opens her eyes, smiles and immediately pulls up her dress and opens her legs to show you her pretty doll parts. She grabs her wand and puts it directly on her clit and prepares to stretch her little dolly asshole. She stretches her ass with the smallest plug, uses her vibrator bringing herself as close to the edge of cumming as possible, pulls out her plug and repeats the process 2 more times with each plug bigger than the last. She becomes painstakingly desperate for release, she backs up on to you and slowly fills her ass with your cock. Thrusting back and forth, fast and deep, she grabs her vibrator and finally gets to cum long and hard. Once you finished using your doll, she puts her legs back together, rolls down her dress and closes her eyes to be back in the position you originally found her. Don’t you love your new toy!

File name: Latex 1028 Buttfuck Barbie
File Size : 1.73 GB
Runtime : 13 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d4fc5bcc9e25e/Latex ... Barbie.mp4