Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

Pain & Punishment - JamieTT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Pain & Punishment - JamieTT

A reworked custom clip made available to all. You are just a silly little virgin slave and not a very good one either. You don't tribute or buy me gifts and you are always messaging me for free! This needs to change otherwise I may start changing you a cum tax or making you pay just to speak to me. I know you love games so much but bad boys don't get to play they get pain and punishment. With help of a random number generator I am going to decide how you will punish yourself and that cock. It will also decide how many days of denial you are to put yourself into for me. You won't want to be bad in future, will you?

File name: Latex 1606 Pain & Punishment
File Size : 919 MB
Runtime : 9 min 24 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/31c32f4853f13/Latex ... shment.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Footstool Reward - YGK

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:09 am

Footstool Reward - YGK

i would love to see a clip with You telling me that as Your new pet i will be permanently collared and treated like the /bitch that i am. One of my new duties would be to serve as Your footstool whenever required. Maybe You can start the clip in a pair of Your heels and at some point take them off to reveal Your perfect feet (yes, i have a foot fetish). i can then maybe be ordered to hold Your shoes in my mouth while continuing my stool duties. You could also possibly run down a list of other duties that i would be expected to carry out as a new slave/pet - domestic chores, human ashtray, keeping all Your shoes clean, etc. i hope that's enough to go on. To be honest, You are amazing so i would be happy with anything.Custom Clip FeedbackWow!!! i’m not usually at a loss for words but i almost am now. Have just watched the clip You sent and it is incredible. Thank You so much for making it. It was well worth the wait. The only thing that could have made it better for me is if i had actually been there. Nothing in this world would be better than kneeling and submitting to Your superiority and becoming Your shoe-licking, footstool.

File name: Latex 1607 Footstool Reward
File Size : 727 MB
Runtime : 13 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/44f7a9656a386/Latex ... Reward.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

House slave Chastity Torment - YGK

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:14 am

House slave Chastity Torment - YGK

You keep staring at Me when you’re supposed to be working… I expect you to do the housework to My standards but you’re doing a pathetic job. It seems you are in desperate need of a cruel tease. Put that broom down and on your knees for inspection. That chastity cage is tight and secure. The key around My neck. Now you’re going to keep your eyes on Me, My ass, My legs, My teasing tormenting curves. Do exactly as I command with My locked property. Mine to play with as I please. Torment as I desire. Kiss My ass, worship as you beg for mercy. your locked dick so tight against the cage, leaking helplessly.. Haha cum for Me… in the cage!

File name: House slave Chastity Torment
File Size : 548 MB
Runtime : 10 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b170aee6b05df/House ... orment.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Surprise Mistress Ass Grinding Panty HJ - Brittany Lynn

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:19 am

Surprise Mistress Ass Grinding Panty HJ - Brittany Lynn

You have been hanging out with your sweet and innocent female friend all week and she is so sad to see you go. She hands you over a beverage and tells you to have it before she takes you to the airport. You suddenly feel funny and she asks if you are feeling okay. You next rouse to find that your sweet innocent friend is now dressed in all PVC. And, you quickly realize that you are in a chair, naked and tied up. She knows you are confused so she starts to explain that she has been dominating panty Mistress for some time now, but you just never knew. So, she is going to show what she does and there is really nothing you can do about it. But, she promises to get you to the airport in time for your flight. She pulls up her PVC skirt to reveal she has on black satin panties and notices that your cock is getting hard from seeing them. So, she backs her plump ass right up to you and starts to do some hot ass grinding on your cock. After a bit of that she takes those panties off and puts them over your head so you can smell her pussy scent. She then takes a blue satin panties and starts to give you a POV panty handjob. This is what she does, and again, there is nothing you can do about it, but allow her to milk your cock. She then takes another pair of pink satin panties out and uses those to caress your balls. After a bit she uses another beige pair of satin panties and really goes at your cock with a satin panty handjob like you have never had before. After some more dominating panty handjob work, she stops to take off the panties from your head. She then uses just those and starts to stroke your cock fast. She tells you that she wants you to cum in her satin panties. Soon enough you are delivering and she milks every last drop out of you as promised. She then shows you the cumshot mess you made in her panties and folds them up and shoves them in your mouth. As you have the cum soaked panties in your mouth she tells you that she is going to go off and take a break. She will be back to milk you once again, but for now will leave you tied up. She still promises that you will make your flight, but she wants to have more fun with you first and there is nothing you can do about that but be milked once again.

File name: Latex 1608 Surprise Mistress Ass Grinding Panty HJ
File Size : 294 MB
Runtime : 10 min 14 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7715f2c2fe1ec/Latex ... nty_HJ.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Jordan Pryce - Medical Pink

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:23 am

Jordan Pryce - Medical Pink

Busty Russian Jordan Pryce is in a medical mood. She is wearing a pink latex outfit with her boobs hanging out and a pair of pink high heel shoes. She is sitting down in a medical room and soon starts to run her hands over her tits and pussy and telling you about her massive boobs. She tweaks and plays with her nipples, getting her nipples sensitive and aroused. She moves down to her pussy and inner thighs. She talks dirty to you about wanting your big dick inside her. Jordan sits on her tits and licks them. She inserts her finger into her mouth and sucks noisily. She stands up and turns around, pulling the latex aside to reveal her pussy. She spreads her ass and fingers herself. She returns to the seated position and picks up a pink Rabbit vibrator. She plays with it around her nipples, rubbing the tip of the toy on her tits and then giving herself a tit job. She sucks the end of the toy noisily as it rests between her massive tits. She moves the vibrator towards her pussy and after teasing her wet cunt she pushes it in and masturbates with it. The scene was filmed with 2 HD DSLR cameras, on in close and the other on a wider framing. We swap between the two camera angles throughout the video. The video is shot in HD 1080p and good quality audio too.

File name: Latex 1609 Jordan Pryce Medical Pink
File Size : 199 MB
Runtime : 11 min 56 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fbb14fc8a4785/Latex ... l_Pink.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Tallulah orgasm tower - EroticaBabes

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Tallulah orgasm tower - EroticaBabes

Tallulah is about try to out our orgasm tower. She enters the scene dressed in a figure hugging latex outfit and starts to look at the device. It has straps, a Hitachi want in place. She wants to try it out. She looks around to see if she's alone. Yup she is. She steps into the device and places the wand tip onto her pussy. We fade and return with her fully strapped in and the Hitachi wand doing it's thing on her pussy. Tallulah ain't going anywhere. Ankles, wrists, neck as all secured as the vibrations work on her pussy and clit. You can see the intensity of the feeling build, Tallulah moans and groans with more and more intensity. She is loving it! She builds her orgasm, 3 mins in and she's nearly there! It's such a powerful device and a girl's best friend. She looks in agony and pleasure at the same time. She's really reaching the point of no return, at 04:30 mm:ss she tries her best to relax and let the orgasm die down so she has more time to savour the toy. It doesn't last long! She's back to raptures at 05:22 mm:ss. Just look at her eyes and voice. Blimey she is enjoying this. Her legs are starting to quiver and shake. Just look at the toes, curled up and feeling the moment, 06:37 mm:ss and she's over the edge and cums. We then watches her come down off the peak and back to normality, she laughs and says, this is such a hard job

File name: Latex 1610 Tallulah orgasm tower
File Size : 146 MB
Runtime : 7 min 31 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/05eb2c0762218/Latex ... _tower.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Latexual - Goddess Joules Opia

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:14 am

Latexual - Goddess Joules Opia

My new latex is sexy, isn't it? Don't you just love the sounds it makes? I want you to get down on your knees and pray to my gorgeous body! This clip includes binaural beats, jerk off instructions, latex fetish, goddess worship, and mesmerizing visual effects

File name: Latex 1611 Latexual
File Size : 618 MB
Runtime : 10 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cf8d099d89557/Latex ... texual.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

NURSE BROOKS COCK PUMPS PATIENT XXX - HannahBrooks

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 am

NURSE BROOKS COCK PUMPS PATIENT XXX - HannahBrooks

WATCH AS NAUGHTY NURSE BROOKS COCK PUMPS AND WANKS HER PATIENTS COCK UNTIL HE EXPLODES XXX

File name: Latex 1612 NURSE BROOKS COCK PUMPS PATIENT XXX
File Size : 481 MB
Runtime : 3 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5c234f736c6f0/Latex ... NT_XXX.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Jades Boots Vinyl and Vibrator - Jade Styles

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:24 am

Jades Boots Vinyl and Vibrator - Jade Styles

Here I am making myself Cum in my Bit Black Shiny Boots, My Vinyl and Buckles Body Corset and trying out my new Black Bullet Clit Vibrator. Lots of awesome angles and closeups of the boots and my pussy. This one is for the fetish gear lovers but its also Great just as a Cumshow. Preview worse quality than actual Vid as always (MV fault not mine) and as always If you rate it 5 stars and leave a review I will send you an explicit gallery FREE

File name: Latex 1613 Jades Boots Vinyl and Vibrator
File Size : 739 MB
Runtime : 20 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/da25b51955fb3/Latex ... brator.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Suck My Dick - JamieTT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Suck My Dick - JamieTT

You need to suck my dick, suck my m...f... dick and you better do it good.. I want you dribbling and crying over my big dick. I am the alpha in this relationship and bitches like you suck alphas dick so crack on! You can stop sucking once you cum, little fag..

File name: Latex 1614 Suck My Dick
File Size : 952 MB
Runtime : 9 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cead9ed8b580f/Latex ... y_Dick.mp4