Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

Lara Croft Sexual Reality - KimberleyJx

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Lara Croft Sexual Reality - KimberleyJx

Lara Croft Always Turned me on, the noises she makes, the posh English accent & that gorgeous curvy body. Have you ever dreamt of your favorite video game character coming to life? Controlling her, making her do whatever you want? - Well here is your chance. Watch as a dream turns into reality as a submissive latex clad Lara Croft appears in front of you, willing to be the posh little English slut she lives up to be in all the games and movies you've seen her in. See her tight curves in the shined up rubber as she does what she's told. Sucking cock, swallowing your cum & fucking you until you leave her pussy with a huge cream pie. I'm sure this never happened in any of the games! Was it all just a dream?

File name: Latex 0747 Lara Croft Sexual Reality
File Size : 886 MB
Runtime : 12 min 13 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/19d5c36d2a188/Latex ... eality.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Rubber Blowjobs Guy in black latex catsuit gets his cock sucked by jade rubberdoll

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:37 pm

Rubber Blowjobs Guy in black latex catsuit gets his cock sucked by jade rubberdoll

I believe that title “Guy in black latex catsuit gets his cock sucked by jade rubberdoll” is self explanatory.Too bad we couldn’t shoot more from our latex evening, but the battery died.To this is short latex clip we managed to make for you, our loyal latex fan. So sit comfy, and enjoy the clip.

File name: Latex 0748 Rubber Blowjobs Guy in black latex catsuit gets his cock sucked by jade rubberdoll
File Size : 94.4 MB
Runtime : 6 min 10 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f02aec6097bd5/Latex ... erdoll.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

LATEX FETISCHISTIN SKINNY 18YO SLUT LOVES HER LATEX OUTFIT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:39 pm

LATEX FETISCHISTIN SKINNY 18YO SLUT LOVES HER LATEX OUTFIT

File name: Latex 0749 LATEX FETISCHISTIN SKINNY 18YO SLUT LOVES HER LATEX OUTFIT
File Size : 119 MB
Runtime : 10 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b6b1d91ad45bd/Latex ... OUTFIT.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex Bobmshell Gets Her Tight Ass Drilled

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:38 am

Latex Bobmshell Gets Her Tight Ass Drilled

What a dirty blonde cutie! This German girl is expecting her BF in shiny full body latex suit only with her wet horny cunt and asshole free and open for his hefty cock. This dirty slut is all black and slick and when she bends her cunt is wide open and her asshole is already gaping, expecting its filling, but the white cream goes all in her mouth.

File name: Latex 0753 Latex Bobmshell Gets Her Tight Ass Drilled
File Size : 67.5 MB
Runtime : 11 min 7 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3b6401efc7eb9/Latex ... rilled.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex dildo fun

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:43 am

Latex dildo fun

File name: Latex 0754 Latex dildo fun
File Size : 47.1 MB
Runtime : 6 min 58 s
Resolution : 640x360

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6f37726a217f5/Latex ... do_fun.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Lesbian Fetish Fun - Angelica Heart and Latex Lucy

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:50 am

Lesbian Fetish Fun - Angelica Heart and Latex Lucy

Angelica Heart and Latex Lucy have lesbian fetish sex. Hot babe in pink barely there dress and high heels gets her snatch eaten by horny cat girl Latex Lucy.

File name: Latex 0755 Lesbian Fetish Fun
File Size : 53.1 MB
Runtime : 7 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c9fbd20641cb0/Latex ... sh_Fun.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Lara Croft Bundle 3Videos - KimberleyJx

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 am

Lara Croft Bundle 3Videos - KimberleyJx

This compilation contains the following videos - Lara Croft: Sexual Reality, Lara Croft: XXX Marks the Spot [Custom], Lets Play: Tomb Raider [Custom] all three videos are shot in 1080P. Lara Croft: Sexual Reality - Lara Croft Always Turned me on, the noises she makes, the posh English accent & that gorgeous curvy body. Have you ever dreamt of your favorite video game character coming to life? Controlling her, making her do whatever you want? - Well here is your chance. Watch as a dream turns into reality as a submissive latex clad Lara Croft appears in front of you, willing to be the posh little English slut she lives up to be in all the games and movies you've seen her in. See her tight curves in the shined up rubber as she does what she's told. Sucking cock, swallowing your cum & fucking you until you leave her pussy with a huge cream pie. I'm sure this never happened in any of the games! Was it all just a dream? Lara Croft: XXX Marks the Spot [Custom] - This was a custom video - all the dialog was created by the purchaser - I use the name "Jason" throughout - The Story: Thank you so much Jason for always joining me on so many adventures, collecting treasure always gives me a thrill. Theres just one treasure I've never been able to get my hands on & thats the treasure in your pants, I've always had a thing for Asian guys so "please can you show me that cock?" "Oh - your not just going to show me it, you want me to do a few things first, ok then.." Watch me strip down firstly revealing my tits, you always loved how tight my latex top was but these firm tits under just get you so hard, I don't even wear a bra underneath then I take my latex shorts off.. I've had something under my shorts the whole time during our adventures, take a look and see whats been giving me such a thrill! It was my buttplug, it gets me sooo horny. " Why do you think I always make those grunts and moans when we are on our journeys?" I play with myself, getting myself so excited until I squirt for you. Then the Striptease suddenly turns into a sloppy blow job then tit fucking until I finally beg you to release your treasure inside me..please impregnate me! Fill me with your seed. You fuck me bent over then I ride your cock cowgirl. Oh my, this has been the BEST adventure I've ever been on with you! " So.. Will you join me on another adventure in the future? So I can give you another surprise as a thank you present when we are done. Lets Play: Tomb Raider - CUSTOM VIDEO - VIDEO WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - THE STORY: Imagine that this movie is you doing a let's play video of a new sexy Tomb Raider game. You're playing and talking about your favourite part of the game, which is the new sexy stealth take-downs. You provide some voice-over commentary on the scenes as they play out, describing what you're doing and why. In keeping with it being about the stealth system you talk quietly, or you could even whisper the narration. Scene 1: As I mentioned above, this scene would be Lara using her boobs to seduce the first guard. It being the first one you explain how you're reducing his resistance before closing in. Once Lara can get close enough she starts to jerk him off (as mentioned, this would be the mimed virtual handjob scene). You countdown how long Lara has to jerk him off to break his resistance, then Lara pushes her boobs over his face. As his oxygen bar depletes you talk about the advantage of using the classic latex costume for this bit of the game. Once the oxygen is gone the health-bar starts to drop, you mention that at half health he's only down temporarily so you make a point to finish him off. Scene 2: With this goon you have Lara use her legs, bum and boots. This time once Lara is close enough to start jerking the target off she puts her other hand over his mouth (again, this would be mimed and under the camera). You mention that this takes longer and is a riskier strategy because he's still got some resistance left, so you have to jerk him off exactly right. Once the oxygen hits zero and the health starts to fall the resistance starts to go back up, and you have to change the handjob control (maybe speed it up or slow it down) and you do another countdown for how long it takes at this speed to finish him off. Scene 3: You say that this is the boss fight but you know an exploit. You have Lara apply lipstick and mention that this fetish is the weakness of the boss and Lara can use this to put him into a trance. Sure enough she soon lulls him into a trance (a good time for some of those classic Lara sighs and posh commands) This is a 'Lets Play' style video, video game style format with me voicing over scenes and button combinations I've done to complete the level

File name: Latex 0750 Lara Croft Bundle 3Videos
File Size : 1.16 GB
Runtime : 46 min 14 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/40cbbff48f176/Latex ... Videos.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Fucking in shiny latex lingerie and high heels - NikkiHunter

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:07 am

Fucking in shiny latex lingerie and high heels - NikkiHunter

Brunette fucked in the kitchen wearing latex gloves a corset and stockings

File name: Latex 0758 Fucking in shiny latex lingerie and high heels
File Size : 275 MB
Runtime : 12 min 23 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e8ade199a3992/Latex ... _heels.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex Lucy - Cant Recall Being so Exhausted During Fucking

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:14 am

Latex Lucy - Cant Recall Being so Exhausted During Fucking

It is hard to read the expression on Latex Lucy's face, but it is still possible to know what she thinks by the way she breathes. The man, who fucks, her is happy to know that she likes it.

File name: Latex 0761 Latex Lucy cant recall being so exhausted during fucking
File Size : 78.5 MB
Runtime : 8 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ebb547293743a/Latex ... ucking.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex Lucy - Latex Suit is Fingering Cunt[

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Latex Lucy - Latex Suit is Fingering Cunt

Do you like girls in latex doing dirty things on camera? Then you wouldn't miss a chance of seeing what Latex Lucy is performing her. Latex bitch is fingering vagina outside.

File name: Latex 0763 Latex Lucy in latex suit is fingering cunt
File Size : 117 MB
Runtime : 8 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d0b5244effbba/Latex ... g_cunt.mp4