Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/854a01147fd06/Latex ... M_SHOW.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Findom Q&A - AstroDomina & Miss Jasmine

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Findom Q&A - AstroDomina & Miss Jasmine

Mistress Sydney and I decide to educate you about the ins and outs of financial domination. We know latex makes you weak and that giving to us makes you important...but is it really all about the money? Or is it about the sadism? Find out as we candidly ask each other questions about our preferences and what it takes to get noticed.

File name: Latex 1685 Findom Q&A
File Size : 395 MB
Runtime : 8 min 59 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8b24bbc5b0c36/Latex ... om_Q_A.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

HEAD OVER HEELS with Damon Pierce - Ashley Renee

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:22 pm

HEAD OVER HEELS with Damon Pierce - Ashley Renee

HEAD OVER HEELS : The sinister Damon Pierce loves when I dress myself in latex. This sexy garter belt, and ballet boots seem to inspire him quite a bit. He took one glance at my outfit and told me to squeeze this tight rubber hood over my face. The hood allowed for various inflatable gags. Damon tied me in a progressive and stringent tie. Then he added a variety of inflatables . The outcome is sexually gratifying.

File name: Latex 1686 HEAD OVER HEELS with Damon Pierce
File Size : 311 MB
Runtime : 5 min 22 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b02209ad73b5b/Latex ... Pierce.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Its So Easy To Turn Men Into Horny Jerking Brainless Zombies

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 pm

Its So Easy To Turn Men Into Horny Jerking Brainless Zombies

- Princess Ellie

In the real world, you are not a stupid man. You’re pretty intelligent. But when you go home and jerk it, you become quite the brainless zombie. A little wankaholic. When a woman instructs you to jerkoff, you become weak. You don’t think. Because the only thing on your mind is getting off. Why is it that every man, no matter his IQ, will turn into an idiot when he’s horny? When it comes to unloading his load, there’s no brain activity. It becomes only about jerking that dick.
You want nothing more than to cum. It becomes all that you can focus on. You just want to cum and cum and cum. And nothing remains in your brain, does it dummy? It feels so good to jerk it. You just can’t stop. It feels so good to be a dumb jerkaholic, masturbating all the time.
And then when you’re done, you’re back to normal. Isn’t it funny how that works? Whereas with women if we’re smart, we stay smart, even when we’re fucking. Our brains don’t deteriorate when we’re horny. We can still think with our brains. But men can’t do that, can they? They hyper focus, they can only think with the brain that’s down there. That head, if you know what I mean. It takes over. It controls you and makes you stupid.
I know that right now all you can think about is jerking and cumming. You’re not capable of logical thought at this moment. You’re too horny and stupid. All you want to do is unload all of that cum. Nothing else matters. No other thought can even enter your brain. You love switching your brain off as you jerk off while I humiliate you. It’s so easy to tease and control you while you’re like this. Men are so easy. Keep jerking idiot, keep jerking your brains out and maybe one day you won’t return to your normal self from all of your stroke sessions.

File name: Latex 1687 Its So Easy To Turn Men Into Horny Jerking Brainless Zombies
File Size : 360 MB
Runtime : 4 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4b2d2d3d416d1/Latex ... ombies.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex Pencil Skirt Encouragement - SophiaSylvan

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Latex Pencil Skirt Encouragement - SophiaSylvan

I got a new rubber skirt and it is so tight and sexy, I just need to you to baptize it in your cum. I show off my curves in this red rubber bra, with nylons and heels. I decide to play a game, are you up for it? I want you to jerk that cock for me, get yourself to the edge and ride that edge while I run my hands over my latex and caress myself, talking dirty about what I want to do with you. I know just how to pose for you for maximum arousal for us both. Then when I change position I want you to come down off that edge, building it up again. I want to please you and give you a powerful orgasm, this will help I promise! Let's play and then you cum all over my big, rubber-covered butt

File name: Latex 1688 Latex Pencil Skirt Encouragement
File Size : 520 MB
Runtime : 6 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9951e775dcaf5/Latex ... gement.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Magic Wand Left Me No Chance Russian Talk Latex Stockings and Real Orgasm

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:14 am

Magic Wand Left Me No Chance Russian Talk Latex Stockings and Real Orgasm

- Pink Milk

File name: Latex 1690 Magic Wand Left Me No Chance Russian Talk Latex Stockings and Real Orgasm
File Size : 121 MB
Runtime : 9 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/52d55a3c86d8f/Latex ... Orgasm.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Return of The Woodlands Witch - YGK

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:18 am

Return of The Woodlands Witch - YGK

Enslaved by the spell of The Woodlands Witch, you are now a part of the woods that She controls with a snap of Her gloved fingers. Trying to scurry away from Her like a mouse being stalked by a cat, a simple command and the forest twine creeps up and swiftly wraps around your body, squeezing tighter as The Witch walks closer with Her wicked laugh knowing that you will never escape. Still, She only needs one more ingredient from your mortal body to complete Her potion. The sinister beauty owns your body and mind, She controls your cock and wants every last drop of cum that She fills your balls with. She promises to grant you your freedom after you spill your last load by Her complete control. And once your balls are empty, be gone! you are free to go!
But wait….A twist of fate. Although free from Her spell, there is something pulling you even closer than before. you cannot escape. So desperate you were to earn your freedom, yet you turn back, crawling through thorns to find Her again. you see The Witch in a new light, as if in a new dimension. The spell of your own lust has you begging to go deeper into the forest, deeper than ever before. you beg The Witch to claim you, you kiss Her boots as you kneel before Her, begging to be Her Woodlands slave. As you follow Her, crawling behind Her boots a sudden terror rises as the reality sinks in.

File name: Latex 1691 Return of The Woodlands Witch
File Size : 1.75 GB
Runtime : 22 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d4e7fa528d192/Latex ... _Witch.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Rus Dirty Intimate Talks While Sniffing And Licking Fingers From My Pussy

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Rus Dirty Intimate Talks While Sniffing And Licking Fingers From My Pussy

- Pink Milk

File name: Latex 1692 Rus Dirty Intimate Talks While Sniffing And Licking Fingers From My Pussy
File Size : 195 MB
Runtime : 10 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/01f67bf12fb4d/Latex ... _Pussy.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Sacrifice - YGK

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:20 pm

Sacrifice - YGK

Feel My grip tighten as you stare and worship. So addicted to the sensations I give you. Stimulating your arousal under My full control. Over and over as you beg for mercy. Stroke as I command. Stop as I demand. Going under, deeper, falling at My supreme and powerful feet. My shiny PVC clad ass teases you endlessly, mercilessly. you want to be My good boy, My addicted worshipping slave. What a privilege to prove your desperate desire to give over all control and worship from where you belong. Stay on the edge of Glory. Sacrifice for My pleasure.

File name: Latex 1693 Sacrifice
File Size : 523 MB
Runtime : 13 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8f5cd78ee16b0/Latex ... rifice.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Sensually Seduced - SophiaSylvan

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:38 pm

Sensually Seduced - SophiaSylvan

Latex shining & swaying tease, intense eye contact and POV making out with dirty talk.

File name: Latex 1694 Sensually Seduced
File Size : 384 MB
Runtime : 10 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3cecee3dc900b/Latex ... educed.mp4