Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

Milked Rubber Gimp - MY SLAVE

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Milked Rubber Gimp - MY SLAVE

All covered in smoky green transparent rubber, tied, blindfolded and gagged, my little rubber gimp is ready to be used. To keep things quiet while I have my fun I start to inflate the rubber gag, slowly filling his mouth. Complete control with just a few pumps by my hand. I feel and stroke his bound body through the thin rubber. Then I open the crotch zip and expose his lubed up genitals. Now to add some constraints and make sure his dick stays hard I pull a rubber cock an ball ring over his genitals. Thats more like it. Now I am inflating his gag even more as he has gotten used to big rubber things in his mouth. Next up is an anal plug that I insert into his tight little gimp hole. The perfect setup.

Now I tease and slap his balls while he struggles in his bonds. How vulnerable and exposed. I wank his tight, hard dick again and again. Then I tease him by pulling his balls or just lightly touching his glans. Oh how I thrive on his helpless desperation. I edge him again and again until I finally squeeze his balls with the rubber fingers of one hand and wank him off with the other hand. That pathetic rubber gimp shoots his load all over himself.

File name: Latex 1070 Milked Rubber Gimp
File Size : 408 MB
Runtime : 11 min 10 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/75177bc7ce692/Latex ... r_Gimp.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

PURE RED - Fetish Medusa

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 29, 2019 10:33 pm

PURE RED - Fetish Medusa

File name: Latex 1071 PURE RED
File Size : 494 MB
Runtime : 6 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ece485b4bdd1/Latex ... RE_RED.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Total enclosure striptease - Xozt

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 am

Total enclosure striptease - Xozt

How to tease your man by stripping off your clothes and meanwhile to stay completely dressed up? Rubberbitch knows the secret! She strips off before Him, taking off her robe and underwear, but her black latex catsuit, hood and gloves are always on, as her second skin! And the result is obvious - His cock is ready to jump out of His latex pants! But this is exactly what Rubberbitch wanted, and she knows well what to do with that hot and hard tool...

File name: Latex 1072 Total enclosure striptease
File Size : 756 MB
Runtime : 12 min 31 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/88fcb8c046480/Latex ... ptease.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Pleasure of denial - XOZT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu May 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Pleasure of denial - XOZT

How many times could Rubberbitch stop herself on the edge of orgasm? She decided to find out, put on latex catsuit and took a powerful Magic Wand vibrating toy. She had to push the ballgag into her mouth to effectively muff her screams, otherwise somebody could be alerted. She tried to stay on the edge as long as she can, tried to distract herself by slapping her latex covered skin... but it was impossible to resist the power of latex and mighty vibrator for long time! After several minutes she explodes in body-crushing orgasm, writhing and moaning into her gag... Maybe she needs a special training to stay on the edge longer?

File name: Latex 1073 Pleasure of denial
File Size : 641 MB
Runtime : 10 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/443e3eeb4aee9/Latex ... denial.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Preparations for diving courses - XOZT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu May 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Preparations for diving courses - XOZT

As Master Xozt wanted The Rubberbitch to learn scuba diving, she has to prepare herself. First step is to get aquainted with complicated diving equipment. To get used to her breathing apparatus, she slipped into the latex catsuit and hood, then prepared the air tank and put on the dive mask, tightening its straps to the maximum. All these preparations made her so horny that she unzipped the suit and started to rub her open crotch. Hearing her hard breath through the mask valve made her more and more aroused with each second. Mask visor got foggy as she balanced on the edge... then she hold her breath for several seconds, and it pushed her over, to bright starts of orgasm! Master can be sure - His bitch will study diving very eagerly!

File name: Latex 1075 Preparations for diving courses
File Size : 760 MB
Runtime : 12 min 34 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7100b6eb9ce0b/Latex ... ourses.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Shower pleasures - XOZT

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri May 31, 2019 11:12 am

Shower pleasures - XOZT

She loves to take shower completely encased in latex. She enjoys feeling of warm jet streams pattering on her tight second skin, running down her long legs, she likes to stay dry under falling water because of her protective shield... She got excited by these feelings, and she feels the urge to unzip her suit and fill her pussy with something big... The big plastic dildo is always ready on the nearby shelf, and she got what she need - one orgasm after another... And the water keeps on falling down on her latex-encased body...

File name: Latex 1076 Shower pleasures
File Size : 598 MB
Runtime : 9 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/57c2c9a0e0f75/Latex ... asures.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

12 Days Of Denial - London Lix

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:05 pm

12 Days Of Denial - London Lix

A little spin on the 12 days of Christmas; not humiliation, not findom...no; what you REALLY crave: DENIAL. Except, of course it's not going to be that easy. It won't be that simple. There are a few extra rules I've thrown in to ensure you remain entertained as the blue balled putty in my hands you'll be Dec 25th through January 5th. You want to feel those heavy balls, that aching, dripping cock as I guide you through your first day of nearly two weeks of suffering for me. Think you can handle the challenge? Aroused by my PVC bodysuit, hot boots & devilish smile, you'll relish me smirking at you as I laugh in your denied face. Aww c'mon...didn't you tell me you love stroking more than cumming? Haha. Feel free to cum before you begin. It'll only make the memory of how good it feels fresher for you. P.S. Yes you can buy this late/any time, it still works.

File name: Latex 1077 12 Days Of Denial
File Size : 368 MB
Runtime : 12 min 28 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5ede2077c9743/Latex ... Denial.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Ruthless Anal Destruction - Michelle and Cora

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Ruthless Anal Destruction - Michelle and Coral

Mistress Michelle and Mistress Coral present the slave with the hard big black cocks. The Mistress forces the slave to milk his cock. The Mistress want to use the use the slaves cum on there cocks for lube. After the slave milks himself the Mistress take advantage of the slaves asshole and tear him apart. The slave gets slammed by his Mistress and gets filled with his own seamen. The Mistress take no mercy on this worthless and put him in multiple positions so there cocks get nice and deep inside of him. Aside from the brutal pounding he receives in his ass he is also verbally degraded and humiliated.

File name: Latex 1079 Ruthless Anal Destruction
File Size : 231 MB
Runtime : 5 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/68a08cfe8781b/Latex ... uction.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Beg For Chastity - Cybill Troy

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Beg For Chastity - Cybill Troy

Mistress Cybill Troy has had her slave in chastity for three weeks and has decided to release him - but only so she can make his cock and balls suffer! Dressed in an incredibly hot open back latex dress, Cybill turns on the slave so much that his bound cock throbs up and down, much to her amusement. But Cybill never allows her slave an unauthorized erection, no matter what the circumstances. Cybill starts off by beating his cock and balls with her riding crop, then switches to a cane for even more cbt. She takes his beaten balls into her hand and crushes them, then uses her sharp nails to inflict even more pain on his nuts. This bitch will be begging to be kept in chastity from now on.

File name: Latex 1080 Beg For Chastity
File Size : 216 MB
Runtime : 7 min 17 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c048842826e9c/Latex ... astity.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Drink My Spit Slave Reward - London Lix

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Drink My Spit Slave Reward - London Lix

My slave has been on a strict diet of 'Goddess nectar' for a straight month, learning to love the taste of my waste. But as it's his birthday, I'm finally allowing him a different choice of refreshment - my spit. I hurl ball after ball of it onto his face, his tongue, and drool down his throat. His entire face is covered in my stringy saliva strands, and I make sure to rub it in. It pleases me so much to watch him dutifully take my verbal humiliation and wet and messy abuse, that I decide to treat him to some champagne too...spat in his face after I've swished it around my own mouth of course. And his training wouldn't be complete if I let him savor the taste of all of this for hours, so I make sure to rinse his mouth out with that yellow nectar he's grown to love so much anyway...

File name: Latex 1081 Drink My Spit Slave Reward
File Size : 194 MB
Runtime : 6 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/628ff857b6890/Latex ... Reward.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.