File name: Latex 1006 Latex Housewife Fucked Hard Cumface
File Size : 1.45 GB
Runtime : 10 min 17 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/628d0cbebb378/Latex ... umface.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex Housewife Ass Fucked - Bimborella

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri May 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Latex Housewife Ass Fucked - Bimborella

File name: Latex 1007 Latex Housewife Ass Fucked
File Size : 1.28 GB
Runtime : 9 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5b0507252af79/Latex ... Fucked.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Real Blackmail HD - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat May 18, 2019 10:20 am

Real Blackmail HD - Jasmine Mendez

It's time for Real Blackmail ! We both know you want something real , something you can't get out off or take back This is the beginning of being own by me , and I'm going hard Welcome to my SlaveStable , You belong to me !!

File name: Latex 1008 Real Blackmail HD
File Size : 424 MB
Runtime : 9 min 23 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/211c6add80935/Latex ... ail_HD.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Mistress tease and denial in PVC catsuit - Roxy Cox

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat May 18, 2019 10:23 am

Mistress tease and denial in PVC catsuit - Roxy Cox

Mistress Roxy is wearing her skintight PVC one way zip catsuit & PVC knee high boots that makes you weak at the knees. You arrive late slave and mistress is less than impressed, no excuses and now your going to get on your knees and crawl to your Queen to beg for forgiveness. Your going to have to make it up to me slave, standing over you with my riding crop mistress enjoys showing off my round firm ass. I take great pleasure from teasing your little dick. Looking up at me, you are going to have to plead to serve me slave and beg to worship your perfect Irish goddess. You will obey my every word, every time my riding crop touches my sexy boots you must lick it clean. Lets see if you can follow a simple instruction as you failed to show up on time you dumb piglet. As I guide my crop up and down those hot pvc boots you are under my complete control and feeling weaker for mistress. I spit on my pvc catsuit you watch as it drips down and I makes you lick it when it falls to the floor, a good slave always cleans up my spit. Mistress knows you can't resist her and taunts you more with my perfect big tits, unzipping and instructing you to wank for your mistress. I make you beg to worship my huge tits while you wank your little pathetic cock for my amusement. You were caught staring at my tits that you stopped stroking, mistress tells you how to stroke your worthless lil dick properly. Mistress telsl you that she is going to let you cum for her after you constantly beg, stating that when she starts a cum countdown and gets to zero you may cum for me. Count slowly making you edge, teasing you but she never gets to zero and stops at one...... Did you really think your were going to be allowed to cum after showing up late for our meeting? A loser like you making a goddess like me wait, well I'm going to make you wait forever and you'll never get to cum for your perfect goddess. You will be locked in chastity as punishment and mistress will keep the key around her neck. Mistress has denied you and you have no choice but to go home with blue swollen balls under lock and key. I just ruined your orgasm and you'll be back begging for permission to cum.

File name: Latex 1009 Mistress tease and denial in PVC catsuit
File Size : 846 MB
Runtime : 13 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/67a93d311cffd/Latex ... atsuit.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Mistress worship with BBC strap on CEI - Roxy Cox

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat May 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Mistress worship with BBC strap on CEI - Roxy Cox

My slave is on his knees begging to serve and worship his Queen dress in my PVC dress and boots. Mistress enjoy teasing you and making you beg to take my dick in your sissy holes, you swallow my spit and use my spit as lube to stretch your tight ass for me. I make you gag on my cock and then slide it deep it your ass gaping it wide open. Your perfect goddess then shows you how to jerk your cock like a good boy and makes you give yourself a messy facial, spunking on your own face and made to swallow it all like a good cumslut

File name: Latex 1010 Mistress worship with BBC strap on CEI
File Size : 706 MB
Runtime : 11 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/43b805cba5b02/Latex ... on_CEI.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

NatalieMars Buried DEEP in Jasmines ASS - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat May 18, 2019 5:39 pm

NatalieMars Buried DEEP in Jasmines ASS - Jasmine Mendez

This virgin fanboy was promised a birthday kiss lol but instead is f-o-r-c-e-d to dress up like a sissy slut & then suffocated in Jasmines big bubble butt. Lol poor loser, breathing is over rated anyways lol. Sluts face is buried so deep in Jasmines ass it's impossible to breathe at all. The more it struggles the more excited the girls get. Stop watch youre doing and click " buy now" is time for you do what a Jasmine addicted does the best and thats drool and stroke stroke like the little Ass addict you are , I promise you this isn't an addiction your ever gonna shake , my big Latina Ass own you , so give in like this sissy maid and worship & tribute my Ass . You need my Ass & you need it NOW !!

File name: Latex 1011 NatalieMars Buried DEEP in Jasmines ASS
File Size : 373 MB
Runtime : 6 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1d8a88464f851/Latex ... es_ASS.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Whatever I say goes - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat May 18, 2019 9:41 pm

Whatever I say goes - Jasmine Mendez

Whatever I say goes! Because you'll whatever the fuck I want , if i say eat your cum you're gonna eat it all up and love it Stroke that dick , I want a Big load in your mouth , you know you've been craving that cum , you need it and you're gonna love it Whatever I say goes, got it cum bucket ! You'll eat your cum as many times I fucking say

File name: Latex 1012 Whatever I say goes
File Size : 582 MB
Runtime : 7 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cdc5431216552/Latex ... y_goes.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

You cant get enough of my Ass HD - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun May 19, 2019 8:40 am

You cant get enough of my Ass HD - Jasmine Mendez

Nothing makes your cock harder than my perfect Latina Ass I can't blame you , I'm a truly Goddess and my Big Beautiful Ass owns you I'm the Best Addiction to have , so Stroke Stroke some prayers to my Divine Booty . And keep that dick throbbing and thank me with money !!!

File name: Latex 1013 You cant get enough of my Ass HD
File Size : 393 MB
Runtime : 6 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3f767a956036b/Latex ... Ass_HD.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Which one would I Rather Fuck - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun May 19, 2019 8:45 am

Which one would I Rather Fuck - Jasmine Mendez

Do you think women want to fuck that little thing? Come over here, let's compare your cock with mine. Which one do you think I would rather fuck. Your dick or my big black cock. You should be locked up in chastity, stopping you from ever reproducing that tiny little dick.

File name: Which one would I Rather Fuck
File Size : 507 MB
Runtime : 6 min 31 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4c78d37bb5c15/Which ... r_Fuck.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Homewrecker JOI and Tit Worship - Roxy Cox

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun May 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Homewrecker JOI and Tit Worship - Roxy Cox

This was a custom video request. I use the name, "Josh" at times in the video but not consistently. I used to be good friends with your wife but we had a falling out after she lost my diamond earrings. The bitch never found them nor did she pay to replace them, but now I'm going to take something away from her, it's you her husband. How have you been married to that useless bitch for so long, I'm so much hotter and better in every way possible. I'm wearing a sexy wet look shiny black microbikini and it really shows off my perfect big tits. I'm going to make you forget all about your dumb, boring wife. It's so easy to seduce and I see your totally fixated on my perfect tits. I pull those out and squeeze them together making you grown rock hard. Your going to jerk for me and worship my perfect round GG tits. See how much hotter and bigger I am than your wife, I'm going to ruin your marriage, you'll do anything for me. I make you edge until your begging to cum all over those perfect tits and I eventually count you down to from 10 to zero and make you cum for my big huge tits. All your cum for me and your useless wife gets nothing

File name: Latex 1014 Homewrecker JOI and Tit Worship
File Size : 637 MB
Runtime : 10 min 13 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3b2ec734b13eb/Latex ... orship.mp4