Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

Anal Inhales - Christy Berrie

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 am

Anal Inhales - Christy Berrie

Christy Berrie knows you love to have your ass reamed while doing poppers. She is going to help her sissy poppers slave get off today by running you through a poppers jerk off routine. She will tell you when to stroke and when to sniff. Very firm femdom focused on anal play, you are instructed to spend a lot more time playing with a dildo in your ass than stroking your cock. Some humil and sissy themes as she does mind fuck over how much you love anal play and following her commands while stroking her strap-on. She will change positions occasionally, but it’s not about teasing you. She’s way sexy in that body-hugging leather jumpsuit but not showing off any skin. She will get you good and high then run you thru a cum countdown.

Good pacing to the poppers, I would say not excessive. But she does add breath play at the end, with some of them long enough make her threat of getting you to pass out not so very empty as you might think.

So eager to get your ass fucked you can’t even think straight. You’ll be sniffing so hard, sniffing so deeply you might just pass out. It wouldn’t be the first time though, would it butt slut? So fucked up, you pass out with a big plastic dick in your ass. Hungry ass will be spread wide as you stare at my strap-on.

File name: Latex 1338 Anal Inhales
File Size : 856 MB
Runtime : 14 min 21 s
Resolution : 1904x1072
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c3c3c4ac9b741/Latex ... nhales.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

HOGTIED BONDAGE STRUGGLE PLAY - BoundGirlXO

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 am

HOGTIED BONDAGE STRUGGLE PLAY - BoundGirlXO

MY BOYFRIEND TEASING ME WITH MY WAND & I'M WEARING A BALLGAG! PVC TYPE CATSUIT

File name: Latex 1339 HOGTIED BONDAGE STRUGGLE PLAY
File Size : 128 MB
Runtime : 5 min 10 s
Resolution : 854x640

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/061b93432d9bf/Latex ... E_PLAY.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Homewrecking Ex seduces you in Catsuit - Tigger Rosey

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:25 am

Homewrecking Ex seduces you in Catsuit - Tigger Rosey

You are my ex, we were together for a long while but did not have real sex, just dry humping and making out. You always stopped me before it happened. Now, years later, you are married and I am engaged, we haven't seen each other in forever but end up at the same party because we are both visitting our home town And here goes the video: (I don't know if you own leather pants or not, if not...I'd love you to wear that catsuit and we just say it's a halloween/costume party...I just love your body, especially your ass in that.) The video starts with you in the corner, making shy but flirtatious eye contact with me, you have a bevy in your hand and move to the music, you are just a little bit tippsy and laugh as you show off your body. We end up alone in a room at the party (you give 'come hither' finger signs to the camera and drag me in the bedroom or bathroom, whatever works for you. You sit me down while you stand in front of me and start talking, asking me how I am "you look good, dude it's such a cliche but: have you been working out?" you giggle but assure me you are serious. "I actually have been missing you" You grin and show off your ass a bit and laugh "you always were a sucker for my ass, especially in leather." you give your butt a slap. "Too bad we never really did anything. I mean, remeber the handy I gave you at the movies ones? Yeah...out of nowhere...maybe because my loser husband doesn't really get it up anymore" you laugh because you caught yourself sharing that with me "I really do think of your dick, you know? it felt really good in my hand." At this point, I start to shy away from the situation and you stop me, by pushing me back on the bed "nonono my friend...we are not done. not close to done. Don't you want a piece of this, daddy?" you move your body, shake your ass, pull the zipper of your catstui down a bit, press your tits together, lick your lips and tease me more. "what do you mean, you're faithful? dude...every other guy would have fucked his way through half this town after the blue balls I gave you....only you went and got engaged! I bet you still don'T dodrugs or anything. No?" you laugh at me and make me to take a sip from your bevy "come on...ingest this...I remember that night you got a bit tips see and I made you to kiss all my girlfriends from college...you were such a willing slut. I bet, if I would not have been so jealous, I would have gotten you to fuck them all.TAKE IT!" I take it all and just let you do what you want from that moment on. You dance a bit to the music again, really trying to get me going now (but you don't get naked yet) "open your shirt, baby" you look at me as if you wanted to eat me up "come on, strip for me daddy, show me that new body" you like what you see and even more that I am so willing now. "mmmh, me likey...now let that cock free...wait, let me help" you bend down and open my zipper. You pull it out and give my cock a frew strokes "damn...it feels so good. but first, you put on a show for me..." you get away from me and start dancing and teasing again "jerk it for me...show me how you did it all those times I left you with that precum..." you put that leather clad ass up my face "that gets you hard, doesn't it...mmmh, daddy that cock is nice and hard for me..." this goes on for a bit and then you strip and are fed up with just watching me perform for you. "let me fuck that fiance out of your brain..." you climb on top of me "you wont want any other pussy after I am done with you, daddy...you will be my little slut" you fuck me and keep doing dirty talk, a few homewrecking lines ("this pussy is so much better...and your cock is so much better than hubby's";), you slap me once "you like me hard?" you laugh "you'Re such a slut, I could do anything to you and you would do anything for me" you grab my neck "finally getting that pussy you craved for so long...how does it feel?" you laugh, slap my face again...soon after we cum. You finish the video with the words "oh..if you don'T keep fucking me, dfforaddy...I will ruin your life. Love that cock though" you wink.

File name: Latex 1340 Homewrecking Ex seduces you in Catsuit
File Size : 583 MB
Runtime : 13 min 5 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/78d2a884cb3e2/Latex ... atsuit.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Kinky Nurse Giving A Gagged BJ - BoundGirlXO

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:30 am

Kinky Nurse Giving A Gagged BJ - BoundGirlXO

File name: Latex 1341 Kinky Nurse Giving A Gagged BJ
File Size : 261 MB
Runtime : 8 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bb82eb0877777/Latex ... ged_BJ.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Latex JOI and Countdown - Bea York

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:35 am

Latex JOI and Countdown - Bea York

Love me in latex? Then you better work your cock for me. My instructions aren't super detailed, but I will tease you in my latex bodysuit and give you a countdown at the end

File name: Latex 1342 Latex JOI and Countdown
File Size : 1.38 GB
Runtime : 11 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/616b6846b1fa9/Latex ... ntdown.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Black Latex Dress Tease - MistressPetraHunter

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Black Latex Dress Tease - MistressPetraHunter

Women in latex make you absolutely weak, and Mistress Petra Hunter knows it. She's wearing a tight black latex dress, and she's going to let you watch her shine it. Stare in awe as Mistress Petra shines her latex in front of you. Her tight latex dress gets covered in slippery, shiny silicone and her hands slip and slide all over her hot body. Mistress Petra loves teasing you with her sexy latex!

File name: Black Latex Dress Tease
File Size : 208 MB
Runtime : 9 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/39856e72f5ee1/Black ... _Tease.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

FetClip158 - Fetish Diva Nadja

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:51 pm

FetClip158 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- In the new clip you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a tight black leather leggings a tight laced waist corset and a black figure-hugging blouse. She also wears genuine patent leather overknees with a red sole and 14cm high stiletto heels.

- Im neuen Clip seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einer knallengen schwarzen Lederleggings einem streng geschnürten Taillienkorsett und einer schwarzen figurbetonten Bluse. Dazu trägt sie echte lackleder Overknees mit roter Sohle und 14cm hohen Stilettoabsätzen.

File name: Latex 1343 FetClip158
File Size : 236 MB
Runtime : 6 min 26 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3cc8f609de020/Latex ... lip158.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Playing On His Game With Vibrator - BoundGirlXO

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Playing On His Game With Vibrator - BoundGirlXO

challenge! sound on! game is Forza MS lol

File name: Latex 1344 Playing On His Game With Vibrator
File Size : 215 MB
Runtime : 3 min 8 s
Resolution : 720x1280

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/848e7ebf13d25/Latex ... brator.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Bound and Teased in Chastity - MistressPetraHunter

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Bound and Teased in Chastity - MistressPetraHunter

Mistress Petra Hunter loves playing with couples, especially this submissive husband and wife duo! The husband is locked away in chastity and bound to Mistress Petra's bondage table, and to make things especially agonizing for him, Mistress Petra plays with his wife. The slave is used as human furniture while Mistress Petra uses a vibrator on his wife's pussy. When the agonized slave tries to get a better look at his wife's pleasure, Mistress Petra makes his wife sit on his face so he can't see anything at all! The poor slave's cock throbs in its metal chastity cage while he hears his wife moan in pleasure.

File name: Latex 1345 Bound and Teased in Chastity
File Size : 156 MB
Runtime : 8 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b64ec6fb5a732/Latex ... astity.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Black Latex Halter Dress Tease - MistressPetraHunter

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:34 am

Black Latex Halter Dress Tease - MistressPetraHunter

Mistress Petra Hunter is wearing a brand new black latex halter dress for the first time. She absolutely loves the way it hugs her curves! She's feeling generous and will let you watch as she shines it for the first time, but you're not allowed to touch yourself. Watch in agony while gorgeous Mistress Petra shows off a dress that fits like a glove.

File name: Latex 1346 Black Latex Halter Dress Tease
File Size : 192 MB
Runtime : 7 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c267d237723e0/Latex ... _Tease.mp4