Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

Cum slut sissy Denial - Young Goddess Kim

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Cum slut sissy Denial - Young Goddess Kim

Watch and worship dressed in your slutty outfit, with your frozen cum cube & Rush. you love sucking your cum cube while I make you sniff Rush over and over again. you’re such a little sissy slut, aren’t you… yes you are! Let all that cum melt over your slutty face and painted lips. Teasing you with My nylon feet as I get you so loaded and begging to cum again… Oh no, sissy slut – you are just going to be tormented in that electro cage just like you deserve.

File name: Latex 1765 Cum slut sissy Denial
File Size : 927 MB
Runtime : 15 min 54 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1613a8f959914/Latex ... Denial.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Gag On My Nails - Mistress Nikita

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:32 am

Gag On My Nails - Mistress Nikita

It’s so funny — sex with my fingernails is the only sex this nail whore is going to get from now on. Lucky little bitch, wouldn’t you agree? Just look at “my” cock swell up the moment I jam my long red talons to the very back of its throat. It needs a lot more training, but it’s getting better at resisting the urge to gag when my fingers go that deep. Soon enough I’ll be able to get 2 or 3 fingers back there and keep therm there for as long as I wish without having it choke. That’s so annoying! I love to scrape its tender insides so it doesn’t forget that it’s totally owned. I imagine its throat is quite sore today. Of course I like them shiny at all times so I allow it to pump its nail goo on them. When my drippy nails go back in its throat a nice shine is left behind. It’s good for it to have a purpose.

File name: Latex 1766 Gag On My Nails
File Size : 554 MB
Runtime : 8 min 34 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/47b49333fc218/Latex ... _Nails.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Lick Your Cum Off My Legs - EROTICTANYA

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:36 am

Lick Your Cum Off My Legs - EROTICTANYA

File name: Latex 1767 Lick Your Cum Off My Legs
File Size : 220 MB
Runtime : 14 min 5 s
Resolution : 1890x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c6ed91c8d0100/Latex ... y_Legs.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

My stepbrother is a loser - EroticTanyaLJ

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:18 pm

My stepbrother is a loser - EroticTanyaLJ

So today, I wanted to see how strong he really is - and we made a little bet as well! Of course it wasn't a fair one! Since when have I been known to make fair bets? lol So..today I wanted to play a game with my step-brother, so I challenged him to a game of arm wrestling. I told him that in case he'll lose, he is gonna have to let me do whatever I want to him today and use him in any way I desire. In case I somehow lose, I promised to do the dishes for a whole week, which I think is generous enough, anyway! I wonder if he'll cheat, though...and let me win just so I could take advantage of him! I'm curious if he would lose on purpose, just so I'd have him worship my body and kiss my ass! Haha but he has no idea that I have more that just that in store for him! I'm not just gonna make him kiss my ass, but also inhale the gas that comes out of it! And to make sure that it will be a day he won't forget too easily, I'm gonna let him play with himself while I fuck his ass with my favorite strap-on! He's gonna feel that cock inside of him for the whole day after this!

File name: Latex 1768 My stepbrother is a loser
File Size : 268 MB
Runtime : 16 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2b6e881720cc7/Latex ... _loser.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Rubber Throat Control - Mistress Nikita

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:18 am

Rubber Throat Control - Mistress Nikita

I love making it feel totally owned; like every breath it takes is because I allow it to take it! Well, it is totally owned, after all. And it loves it! Must be since I can feel “my” cock grow stiff under its shiny rubber suit when I wrap my bare hands around its throat and squeeze. It only gets harder when I put my boot sole on its neck and press down. There’s something about hearing it gag and gasp for air that’s thrilling to me. Shoving my thick rubber gloves deep down its throat usually produces a lot of that. So I just keep shoving them down deep and it keeps begging for more. So amusing!

File name: Latex 1769 Rubber Throat Control
File Size : 341 MB
Runtime : 11 min 29 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/83b7bb61c28ea/Latex ... ontrol.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Small penis jerk off encouragement - EroticTanyaLJ

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:25 am

Small penis jerk off encouragement - EroticTanyaLJ

You're tiny as fuck, and I would normally not allow losers with such small cocks like yours to touch themselves. But just cause I woke up in a really good mood today, I'm gonna give you a small dick j/o encouragement you will never forget. I mean, how hot can it be to mix SPH and jerk off instructions all in one deliciously sexy video? And with a body like mine, the outfit that I'm wearing, that sexy, seductive voice, my teasing and all the other spicy ingredients to add up to the fun, there's nothing else a loser like you could hope for. I know you've been thinking of me all day at work, dreaming of this moment. I know you can't wait to jerk off for me, so go ahead and take that pathetic little dicklet out and click the play button. Don't worry, I'll count you down in the end. I know you wouldn't be able to make that decision on your own!

File name: Latex 1770 Small penis jerk off encouragement
File Size : 227 MB
Runtime : 11 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/06b7d067956cd/Latex ... gement.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

A little idiots cooking training - Erotic Tanya LJ

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:17 am

A little idiots cooking training - Erotic Tanya LJ

Well, I may not be American nor care much about Thanksgiving, but since it’s yet another celebration that will allow me to eat lots of yummy things and be treated like a queen, why not? Why not have my little pet cook for me and serve me, that is, of course! I really like Thanksgiving treats and sweet potato casserole is one of my favorite dishes. I still remember when I first tasted it and felt the combination of marshmallows and sweet potato in my mouth. Damn, my mouth is already watering just remembering that taste! Well, you better do a good job at recreating that dish I tried years ago in Boston, because if I won’t like it…you won’t like my punishment, either. And while you’re cooking, I’m gonna sit there inspecting you and giving you instructions on how to cooking, while sipping ch4mpagne and smoking shisha. You think you can do a good enough job? Well, you better watch and learn from this little preview of how I like to train my pets! Cause you are most certainly next, little one!

File name: Latex 1772 A little idiots cooking training
File Size : 225 MB
Runtime : 17 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/88bacefde8d4e/Latex ... aining.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Cum Eating Seduction - Alix Lynx

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:23 am

Cum Eating Seduction - Alix Lynx

You keep saying your so kinky and how u would do anything and everything to be a slave. Now is your chance to actually prove it! Mistress Alix only keeps boy-toys by her side that will go the extra mile 2 please, even if it means doing something extra nasty. Prove your submission by stroking that cock until u blow your load and lick up every last drop of cum like a good boy. Don’t worry I’ll give you a little extra motivation 4 u to drool over as you work out a big tasty load 4 my entertainment.

File name: Latex 1773 Cum Eating Seduction
File Size : 211 MB
Runtime : 9 min 34 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fd477553568cb/Latex ... uction.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Divine Denim Ass - YGK

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:26 am

Divine Denim Ass - YGK

Bow down before Me, head on the floor. Each time you raise your head you become weaker and weaker as your undeserving eyes follow up My patent thigh high boots and skintight dark blue jeans. On your knees and submit your body and mind to Me. you didn't think you could give in so quickly, but My power over you is too strong. I create your weakness. Today it will become My ass. you will grovel and beg harder then ever before to kiss My ass, to worship every inch, lick and taste My divine denim ass. you fall so deep in worship, you surrender to the complete power of My ass and become buried beneath My divine ass, forever.

File name: Latex 1774 Divine Denim Ass
File Size : 309 MB
Runtime : 13 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7d97ddca7e686/Latex ... im_Ass.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Extremely Abused And Smeared Perverse - LAILA BANX

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:29 am

Extremely Abused And Smeared Perverse - LAILA BANX

The big boss of my record company was with me, to once again check my arts at the electric guitar. Suddenly he began to ask for his money, which he lent me. Since I have spent all the money from the concert for the hotel bill, I was totally broke and unfortunately he did not like this. He pushed me to my knees, stuffing his cock my mouth and let me work off my debt. He brut-ally fucked me in the throat, pushed me against the wall and fucked my tight cunt. Again and again he hit me in the face while he was getting wild on it to use me. After he fucked my pussy hard, he fucked my face until my tears ran down my face, He pasted my face extremely viol-ently with his abnormal cum.

File name: Latex 1775 Extremely Abused And Smeared Perverse
File Size : 178 MB
Runtime : 7 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b46552ef80e65/Latex ... rverse.mp4