Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

Nightmare of your Dreams - Young Goddess Kim

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Nightmare of your Dreams - Young Goddess Kim

You’re frozen in fear…or have I taken over your body? It’s just a dream.. Or is it a nightmare? I am the dark queen of the vampires of the night. We are getting bored and seek new mortal flesh to feast. I’m here to claim you as our sex slave. Mmmm naughty mortal, I can see you’re aroused. you are paralysed stiff…so stiff. your cock rock hard begging for Me to play with it. you’re unable to wake up… Unable to touch. Captive in your own body, in your own mind. I can either bring you pain…or immense pleasure… I explain in detail your options and the consequences… Which will it be? Mmm hahahaha as if you could resist. It’s the nightmare of your dreams!

File name: Latex 1706 Nightmare of your Dreams
File Size : 594 MB
Runtime : 13 min 3 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c06c994b4aa59/Latex ... Dreams.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Our New Spanking Ritual - Goddess Jessica

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:48 pm

Our New Spanking Ritual - Goddess Jessica

I haven't been very impressed with your behavior lately, and since I don't want to see it get any worse, I have here a solution. Rather than waiting for you to do something overtly wrong, I am going to preempt any bad behavior by making sure that a nice, hard spanking will always be fresh in your mind. You'll be too terrified to act out. Each day will begin with a brutal ass beating, with various tools, in various positions. The strength in which I hit you, the tool, the position I have you get into, it all depends. Before we begin, I feel it's important to mentally prepare you for what to expect. It's important that you understand all of the benefits of spankings, and how this is for your own good.

File name: Latex 1707 Our New Spanking Ritual
File Size : 246 MB
Runtime : 11 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/01ef2ef40026c/Latex ... Ritual.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Panty Bitch Confession - AstroDomina

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:37 pm

Panty Bitch Confession - AstroDomina

You’ve been caught by nun Sydney. You’re gonna have to make a confession panty boy. Sydney caught you in the act. You were sucking on nun Sydney’s panties with your dick in your hand. Now you’ll have to strip down for her. Go on, take it all off. Don’t forget who’s in charge. You’re a mere follower in this relationship. Now it’s time for penance. You can start redeeming yourself. First off you can put the satin panties on your cock. That’s a good look for you. If you want to get a hold of the panties nun Sydney is wearing now, you better follow along with all her instructions.

File name: Latex 1708 Panty Bitch Confession
File Size : 670 MB
Runtime : 11 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d317ee8b76cdd/Latex ... ession.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Permanent Foot slave - Young Goddess Kim

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Permanent Foot slave - Young Goddess Kim

I give the slave reason for existence, being My lucky permanent foot slave. Ready to serve at the snap of My finger. Grovelling before My Superior Stilettos it immediately obeys whatever My command. So blessed to live on the dirt from My soles. I am feeling generous and dangle My shoe in front of its unworthy face, allowing it to smell My sacred nylon scent. Finally being beneath My divine feet, worshipping, kissing and licking My nylon feet. Used as nothing more than My foot servant.

File name: Latex 1709 Permanent Foot slave
File Size : 359 MB
Runtime : 12 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b74f5f1589ab5/Latex ... _slave.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Katarinas Sinister Bondage Pt 1 - Felicia Vox

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:04 am

Katarinas Sinister Bondage Pt 1 - Felicia Vox

After a long day on Summoner's Rift, Katarina from League of Legends just isn't satisfied enough by the fight and fury of the battlefield. She decides to amp things up with lots of spanking with her paddle, some lingerie, her ankle cuffs, and her ball gag. Watch her tease, dance, and finger fuck herself. Includes close ups. Violence solves everything... well, almost everything. (Part 1 of a 2 part video set

File name: Katarinas Sinister Bondage Pt 1
File Size : 1.19 GB
Runtime : 10 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5140068eccd35/Katar ... e_Pt_1.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Pleasure is Pain - Young Goddess Kim

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:58 am

Pleasure is Pain - Young Goddess Kim

You want it so bad don’t you? Watching Me right now is making you so hard. you want to stroke it while you worship Me? Ok slave, get naked and on your knees in front of Me now. Let’s play a game, I command and you obey. First, swear your cock and balls are My property to do with as I please. Mmm good boy, I’ll start slow. Make you beg, but in the end it doesn’t really matter. Pleasure is pain!

File name: Latex 1710 Pleasure is Pain
File Size : 329 MB
Runtime : 12 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0bc603a95e48f/Latex ... s_Pain.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Prisoner for Potent Pantyhose - Young Goddess Kim

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:01 am

Prisoner for Potent Pantyhose - Young Goddess Kim

I keep you locked up in a cage only to be let out for one purpose: you’re a prisoner for My potent pantyhose! you’ve been dreaming of Me using you while I’ve been out all night wearing one of My favourite silky nude nylons. I’ve worn them so well, they are just perfect to worship. I come in and relax on the couch, ignoring you as I make a call and dangle My stilettos in front of you. I notice you can’t stop staring, desperate to feel My warm fragrant feet on your face. After I make you lick My stiletto soles and suck My heels I decide to allow you to worship My divine pantyhose feet that have been teasing you so much. Worship, sniff, kiss, lick… Show Me how much you adore them.

File name: Latex 1711 Prisoner for Potent Pantyhose
File Size : 1.09 GB
Runtime : 15 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b14931236074c/Latex ... tyhose.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Reluctance Meet Persistence - Charlotte Stokely

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:04 am

Reluctance Meet Persistence - Charlotte Stokely

You keep backing out... you keep floating back and forth between wanting to be humiliated and wanting to act normal...
That’s right... clearly, I’m hot enough to trash you. Constant pressure... constant temptation... relentless pressure... till, bam... you snap! How scary and dangerous.

File name: Latex 1712 Reluctance Meet Persistence
File Size : 146 MB
Runtime : 5 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b434991f29f25/Latex ... stence.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

The Boot Command - Young Goddess Kim

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 am

The Boot Command - Young Goddess Kim

At the begining of video You wear the chain on my neck, other end of chain is in Your hand. You slowly go to another room and sit down on sofa. You order me to kneel and lick your boots, soles, upper part, and then you put your boot heel deep in my mouth. After I cleaned your boots you become pleased and order me to sit down near you, telling me “you are good slave, and you deserve to feel my soft leather gloves around your cock’. You show me your black leather gloves, let me sniff them, then you put them on your hands.
Then you will start jerking my cock. Into 1min of your jerking you notice that i cleaned one of your boot not so well. You notice a little dirt on it. And you tell me: “Oh … you have done your job very bad…… your cock will never feel my gloves again”. “All that you deserve is my hard boot’s soles”. You stand up and put your boot on my cock. “You deserve only this from now on”. You sit on sofa and start jerking my cock with your boots, giving me a bootjob. Then you order me to cum and countdown from 10..9.8. “If you leave the dirt on my boots one more time – you will never feel that boots too, slave!!!”

File name: Latex 1713 The Boot Command
File Size : 1 004 MB
Runtime : 17 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e308e00963f34/Latex ... ommand.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Ridden as a whore when visiting a hotel in Hamburg - German Teen Hooker

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:35 am

Ridden as a whore when visiting a hotel in Hamburg - German Teen Hooker

- Als Hure beim Hotelbesuch in Hamburg eingeritten - German Teen Hooker

File name: Latex 1714 Als Hure beim Hotelbesuch in Hamburg eingeritten - German Teen Hooker
File Size : 255 MB
Runtime : 12 min 57 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/818b9ec6ea5f9/Latex ... Hooker.mp4