Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:35 pm

Image Image Image Image Image
Name: Jeny Smith - The Estate
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:01
Size: 368 Mb
https://k2s.cc/file/cedc9b981fca4/pantyhose19653.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Re: Nylons Pantyhose Stockings etc

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:37 pm

Welcome back the sexy Ms. Jessica Lynn! Wearing high fashion open crotch black pantyhose, black pumps, and a very sexy short dress you can't help but drool over this seductress. Watch as Jessica walks around and gives sneak peeks at whats under her skirt just for you! Keep watching as she slowly peels off her clothes and makes a sexy scene for you with her ultra hot pantyhose!

Name: JESSICA LYNN'S PANTYHOSE TEASE 3
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:29:11
Size: 543 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5e88111c1fe0c/pantyhose19650.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:43 pm

Her gloved hands run up her legs. The sound of the nylon on nylon makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. She begins to tease you with her long long legs. They’re just so smooth with pantyhose covering them. She can’t help but touch herself. Her big full lips would look fabulous wrapped around you don’t you think? She continues to rub her legs back and forth as she shows off her stellar shoes. The heels are soooo high! She tells you aha can barely breath in the leather corset she is wearing. It’s is sooo tight she says with a furrowed brow and a smile on her face. She full natural boobs spill out of her bra as she takes it off. The feeling of the nylon on her tender breasts make her wet. Sara knows you’re watching and just has to rub her pussy. She takes her shoes off next and begins to play with her toes. She drags her finger back and forth over her arch. Mmmm the soles of her feet are so wrinkled. It’s a beautiful sight. Yes, she begins to masturbate. Watching her boobs bounce as she strokes herself, her breathing getting heavy - It’s heavenly!

Name: jwv0036 - Sara Liz
Duration: 00:14:05
Size: 866 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ba237bad36fee/pantyhose19678.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:02 pm

Name: Pantyhose_Diaries - Sheer Pantyhose with Anna
Duration: 00:01:19
Size: 58.4 Mb
https://k2s.cc/file/9dfdd6206d0bd/pantyhose19679.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:05 pm

I'm your new slavegirl, and I didn't know there were cameras in my private quarters! Of course I read on the contract that I wasn't allowed to orgasm without permission but I didn't think anyone would be watching me when I was in bed! I'm so embarrassed, but you've called me to the punishment room, and I'm very worried about what you might do with me.

I'm already in ankle shackles and handcuffs, so I can only kneel down very slowly and carefully, and getting my hands behind my head as you order isn't especially comfortable. I know that I'm supposed to ask to be punished severely, but I hope that if I sound sincere enough, the punishment won't actually be severe, will it?

And it looks like I'm right! You just order me to strip down to my high heels, sheer black stockings and garter belt, and masturbate for you. It's a bit embarrassing, I guess, but I suppose you just want to make the point that my orgasms should be for your pleasure. And since I love fantasising about you, it's very easy to enjoy myself, telling you about how I like to think about you fucking me, face down on the bed...when I ask for permission to cum, the LAST thing I'm expecting is for you to say 'no'!!! You tell me to start again, and it gradually dawns on me, that you're not going to let me cum at all. This must be the punishment!

After a few minutes, I'm a sweaty, frustrated mess, begging you to let me cum before I lose my mind! And that's when you tell me what my real punishment is. The chastity belt, for a whole week, with no breaks! And I have to put it on right now, while I'm maximally sexually frustrated. Not only that, but before I lock it on, I have to insert a giant steel butt plug, that I won't be able to get out, once the belt locks on over the top. And then, for an hour each day for a week, I have to wear vicious clover clamps on my sensitive nipples. By the end of the week, that's going to be absolute agony as my nipples start to bruise. And how am I possibly going to cope without cumming once I've got a giant butt plug in my ass? Nothing makes me more turned on!

Obviously, I know there's no point arguing, so I turn away from you as directed, so that you can watch me struggle to insert the huge steel plug. It hurts immensely, and I keep hoping you'll change your mind and let me use a smaller one. But eventually I realise there's no way to change your mind, and give in, allowing the butt plug to fill my ass and make me instantly even more desperately aroused. My pussy is soaking wet, and that last thing I want to do in this world, is to lock myself into a chastity belt right now. It fits incredibly tightly, but comfortably enough to be sustainable, but as I hand the key over to you, I start to dread the clover clamps. There is nothing comfortable about them! Once I've managed to attach them, you direct me to handcuff my wrists behind my back, connected to the back of the chastity belt, so that even if I'm alone, I won't be able to tamper with the agonising clamps crushing my nipples. Then, at your direction, I walk up and down in front of you, describing how much the clamps hurt, and how humiliating it is to be so obviously aroused by the chastity belt and giant butt plug, while completely unable to do anything about it. This is going to be a long week!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - A Punishment in Chastity
Duration: 00:18:37
Size: 1.08 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/8df01a74a09e4/pantyhose19665.mp4

shinylatex

Re: Nylons Pantyhose Stockings Lingerie Nudity etc

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:07 pm

Ashley usually just likes to get tied up and forced to orgasm. She’s a gal after my own heart. Ashley is new to latex and was completely entranced by how slippery it was. She glides her latex hands over the shorts she’s wearing. She can feel not only the slick latex but the pantyhose underneath. She unzips one of her boots and uses it to stimulate her clit. The 6 inch heel of her ankle boot also comes in handy right before she grabs the vibrator. Still with only one shoe on she stretches out her long legs so she can point her toes and cum. Just as she begins to grab her boobs her eyes roll back and she lets out this orgasm from deep within her. Sweet Ashley has 2 very nice orgasms if i must say so. She purrs just like a kitten.

Name: jwv0045 - Ashley Lane
Duration: 00:08:33
Size: 627 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4cd34002c6441/pantyhose19670.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:08 pm

Your new confidential secretary is a sight to behold in her tight polka-dot top, green mini skirt, and fully fashioned stockings. She just loves the way it all feels and is soon masturbating. She brings out the big guns and uses a vibrator to really get herself off. She lifts her legs over her head to give you a good look at them while she brings herself to one orgasm after another. Obviously she will be the perfect secretary, but you may not get a lot of work done when she is in the office.

Name: jwv0074 - Arielle Lane
Duration: 00:12:20
Size: 561 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dc8940abaf832/pantyhose19671.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:11 pm

Emily gets all hot and bothered in her latex basque. She just can't help but touch her wet pussy through her sheer pantyhose. It just feels so good. She looks deep into the camera knowing how much you like watching her. She smiles as she sticks her ass in the air showing you what she wants. She licks the vibrator like it's a cock as she stimulates her nipples. She moans with pleasure as she slides the vibrator between her legs. Ooooo she breaths! Orgasm after orgasm Emily comes until Jim catches her in the act.

Name: jwv0003 - Emily Addison
Duration: 00:10:13
Size: 620 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5c4a4addf07bb/pantyhose19645.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 pm

I'm your wife's best friend and I'm afraid I've got some news for you. Here's the gloriously devastating details of how hard shes cucking you! haha. Oh, and shes pregnant!

Name: Worship Amber - Devestating Cuck News
Duration: 00:08:31
Size: 233 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/908eb87955127/pantyhose19635.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:15 pm

Cherie is so thankful for her new shoes. The 7 inch stiletto really has her excited. She shows off her bare booty and her ability to stand in these extreme heels. The soft silky feel of her fully fashioned stockings against her skin is mouthwatering. The way she can spread her legs and give her leg a long lick before she just has to tease her pussy. She can’t help but point her toes when she takes one of her shoes off. You can just imagine what is going through her mind as she licks that heel. Masturbating with her new shoe, breaking it in against her clit is just what you want right? Well she certainly wanted that. With a cute little giggle she lets one shoe dangle and then drop to the floor. She rubs her nylon feet and legs together creating that noise… you know the one. Once she brings out the Magic Wand she can’t help but gyrate her hips. She teases her clit with it as she talks to you. You want to see her cum don’t you? She’s such a tease though! The closer she gets to cumming, the wider she spreads her legs - It’s titillating.

Name: jwv0053 - Cherie DeVille
Duration: 00:15:41
Size: 763 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ee96811521fe6/pantyhose19637.mp4