The strip off their socks and suck!

Post by babyposter88 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 pm

The strip off their socks and suck!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Nataly
Brunette Nataly and blonde Laura Crystal lounge around in cute colorful outfits. Soon they're sniffing their sneakers and ankle socks and playfully pressing their soles together. Kissing and titty sucking soon lead to clitty lapping and asshole licking before the girls get down to the main event of enjoying their feet through their socks--and without them!

105 | 1331x2000 | 33 Mb

Download The strip off their socks and suck!

babyposter88

Tempted by her naked soles!

Post by babyposter88 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:21 pm

Tempted by her naked soles!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Mandy Dee
Today we have a footjob encounter between Mandy Dee and Nick Lang. This lucky stud happens upon Mandy while she's taking a nap, laying barefoot in tangled sheets. Oh-mi-gosh...how tempting her naked soles look!! He caresses and kisses them, then rubs them against the front of his jeans. It's no surprise that he springs a huge dark boner that he slips between her peds, urging his meat to even greater hardness.

95 | 1328x2000 | 29 Mb

Download Tempted by her naked soles!

babyposter88

Leggy newcomer in sexy slippers!

Post by babyposter88 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Leggy newcomer in sexy slippers!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Coxy
We introduce to you Coxy, a newcomer whose long legs and shapely feet are delightfully outfitted in pantyhose and pink high-heeled slippers with black marabou puffs. These shoes, also called "mules," are a major fetish for some guys, and certainly add a touch of movie star glamour to any female's feet. Coxy shows us her peds from many different angles in the shoes, such as dangling the slippers off her toes as she sits on the edge of the bed and looks down at us as if we're groveling on the floor, begging to kiss or lick those spiky heels!

130 | 1333x2000 | 59 Mb

Download Leggy newcomer in sexy slippers!

babyposter88

Worship at the altar of Zafira!

Post by babyposter88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:22 am

Worship at the altar of Zafira!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Zafira
Certain models bring out the best in photographers, and Zafira is one of them. I've never seen a bad layout of her, and believe me, I saw plenty of Zafira long before I wrote this newsletter, when I was still working as a magazine editor. As I've written elsewhere, Zafira has the gorgeous face and curvy body of those European movie goddesses who enraptured me and millions of other impressionable lads back in the 1960s. A beautiful, dimpled smile, soft green bedroom eyes, firm 36B tits, and shapely size seven feet...this is a recipe for total slavery!

155 | 2000x1328 | 80 Mb

Download Worship at the altar of Zafira!

babyposter88

Lesbian Pantyhose Delights!

Post by babyposter88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:23 am

Lesbian Pantyhose Delights!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Tereza Fox
All you foot fetish lovers are bound to drool all over yourselves when my girlfriend Tereza Fox and I put on a hot lesbian pantyhose show, with me naked except for red hosiery and heels, and Tereza clad only in black fishnet. Our bodies look mouthwateringly perfect as we worship each other's gams. If you appreciate the eroticism of pantyhose crotch panels which contain the heat and musk of ladies' pussies even as you lap and kiss them, then you will enjoy Tereza and I licking and sniffing them, before we get into sucking each other's toes through the stretchy nylon. There are also some especially hot shots of the ultra-sultry Tereza clearly taking command of the situation and dominating me. And you know that I'm very willing to worship her erotic body from tip to toe!

115 | 2000x1329 | 41 Mb

Download Lesbian Pantyhose Delights!

babyposter88

Bare feet and hula hoops!

Post by babyposter88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:25 am

Bare feet and hula hoops!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Nikita
To say that Nikita is "cute" is an understatement like, "The universe is big." She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE and totally, innocently sexy as she poses in her pink and yellow tee, cut-off denim shorts, pink ankle socks, and a rainbow-colored HULA HOOP!

135 | 1328x2000 | 29 Mb

Download Bare feet and hula hoops!

babyposter88

Pretty blonde stretches her legs!

Post by babyposter88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:25 am

Pretty blonde stretches her legs!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Jennifer
Welcome Jennifer, a comely blonde lass with long legs and pretty pink polished toenails. But before we can see those toes bare, Jennifer teases us in her pink thigh-high stockings and backless heels.

115 | 1328x2000 | 45 Mb

Download Pretty blonde stretches her legs!

babyposter88

Imagine the stories behind the pix

Post by babyposter88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Imagine the stories behind the pix
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Jessica Rox
Terrific threesome pictorial starring Victoria Tiffani, George Uhl, and making a second appearance this week, Jessica Rox. Both ladies are barefoot in leggings, and their polished toes look scrumptious as they kiss each other under the supervision of Mr. Uhl. But soon they are sucking his cock, often using their feet to guide it to their lips.

185 | 1333x2000 | 57 Mb

Download Imagine the stories behind the pix

babyposter88

College girls pantyhose sex fest!

Post by babyposter88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:26 pm

College girls pantyhose sex fest!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Jenna Sweet
If you've ever wondered what those college girls you see down at the mall are like when they're alone in their bedrooms, don't miss Jenna Sweet and Misty Mild!

135 | 1600x1063 | 40 Mb

Download College girls pantyhose sex fest!

babyposter88

Getting kinky with candle wax!

Post by babyposter88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Getting kinky with candle wax!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tags:
Cast: Johane Johansson
Johane Johansson shows off her exceptional stems in coquettish little mules, dangling the shoes from her polished toes before settling down to the real subject of her pictorial and HD video: pouring candle wax all over her legs and feet!

105 | 2000x1328 | 26 Mb

Download Getting kinky with candle wax!