Max Does It for You

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Max Does It for You
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Asian, Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I think that you should know that I get off on making you hot. I think about different ways to turn you on all day long. When I'm shopping, I buy clothes that I know you'll like and I pick out shoes that I know you'll want to rub with your hard-on. I know you like my pussy bush, so I don't wax it. Everything that I do is to make sure that I get you hot and bothered and ready for sex. Because once I have you at full mast and have all of your attention on me, I am going to show you exactly how I want you to fuck me."

57 PICS - 1200x797 - 16 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Siren In Seams

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Siren In Seams
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "My lover is a very prim and proper college professor and he's twice my age. I am a sophomore in college and while most girls my age are running around campus in sandals and sneakers, I wear stockings and heels and garter belts. I always dress like a sophisticated lady because my lover likes to see me this way. Some might say that he wears the pants in our relationship, but I know better than that. Because, even though he may call the shots on what I wear, I wear it well. And whenever I want to, I can have him wrapped around my finger. All I have to do is drop something and then bend over right in front of him and give him a quick peek at my silky legs and my pert, little ass and he's mine. I don't even have to see his reaction, I can tell just from his sharp intake of breath that his horny eyes are trained on me. It doesn't take much after that for him to meet all of my demands. You see, he might be prim and proper in public, but he is a raging foot and leg pervert. He loses all control when he sees my inner thighs. Sometimes I make him do all sorts of silly things to prove himself worthy of my love. I make him bathe my feet, dry them and lotion them while I watch television and ignore him. Sometimes we watch a movie at home and I throw his popcorn on the floor and make him fetch it with his mouth on all fours. He loves it and I like having him do all the things I want. He buys me all the trinkets I want, too, all because I am a tease and a foot slut. His slut."

70 PICS - 1063x1600 - 21 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Get A Taste Of My Toes

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Get A Taste Of My Toes
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Solo
Models:
Description: "I recently started working as a cocktail waitress at an upscale night club. The patrons are all business men and their wives and girlfriends and the pay is pretty great. But, I stomp around in high heels for hours, serving drinks and chatting up the clientele and by the end of the night, my feet are so tired. I am not a complainer, but one night I told one of the bartenders that my feet were sore and he offered to rub them for me. Who was I to say no?"

49 PICS - 1200x797 - 13 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Tiny Dancer

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:09 pm

Tiny Dancer
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo , ,
Models:
Description: "I had never heard of your magazine until I saw one in my ballet teacher's office one night after class. He was embarrassed at first, but I convinced him to let me look at it and I thought, 'I have nice legs. I could be in this magazine.' My teacher must have thought so, too, because he kept looking at my legs with blatant lust in his eyes. I convinced him to let me come to his house one day so that he could shoot photos of my legs, but what I really wanted was to watch him squirm. It's not that I don't find him attractive, because all the girls in his class do. It's just that I like knowing about his dirty, little foot-fetish secret and teasing him unmercifully. I showed up in this tiny skirt and heels and when he saw my legs bare and naked, I could practically see the outline of his boner through his jeans. I played innocent, but I knew I had him in the palm of my hand!"

57 PICS - 1200x797 - 20 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Your Servant In Seams

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:10 am

Your Servant In Seams
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Office, Solo
Models:
Description: "I work as a secretary in a very busy firm. My boss is a partner and he demands that I wear prim business attire and look presentable. He is a stickler and scolds me for the slightest infractions. He even points out when my stocking seams are uneven. But when no one is around, he is on all fours begging to straighten them out himself. I spend my days playing the role of the timid assistant, letting him yell at me and put on a show for our coworkers, but when no one else is in the office, I'm the boss. As soon as the last person is gone, I stroll into his office and tell him to lie on the floor. Then I kick off my heels and lay my soles on his face, telling him to inhale the musk emanating from my feet. I don't always have sex with him. I just take him down a peg or two."

57 PICS - 1200x800 - 14 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Playing Dress up

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:10 am

Playing Dress-up
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Models:
Description: "I'm what you would call a Tomboy. I like working on classic cars and getting really dirty. You can usually find me in mechanic overalls and beneath the hood of a car in my shop. That's until it's time for me to get pretty for my lover. He likes to see me model vintage dresses and lingerie and is always buying me fishnet pantyhose so he can fuck me in them. My transformation from wrench monkey to pin-up is a naughty secret that only we share. By day, I am a tough chick and by night, I am his siren. I enjoy having the best of both worlds. But if I had to choose just one way to be, I'd much prefer to dress up in glamorous dresses and wear fancy shoes all day. I look so hot that when we have sex, I watch myself in the mirror. Maybe I am vain, but it makes me cum hard."

53 PICS - 1200x797 - 14 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Hitchhiking Hussy

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:12 am

Hitchhiking Hussy
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: She wasn't the kind of girl who took big risks, but Brandon was tired of living out in the country and she wanted the adventure of big-city living. She wanted a taste of the finer things in life and knew she wasn't going to get it in her small hometown. So, she put on her best dress and packed up all of her things and hit the road. Her mother warned that nice girls don't go around riding the bus without a proper chaperone, but Brandon knew she wouldn't be riding the bus. She was going to get her kicks while the getting was good and she was going to get to the city by being a hitchhiking hussy! With her best stockings taut around her firm thighs, she hiked her dress up and threw her leg out as soon as she heard a truck rumbling down the deserted country road she had been sitting in for an hour. The truck stopped and the man behind the wheel asked her, "Where you headed, sugar?" to which she replied, "Wherever you're going," and hopped in. That's when he said, "We are goin' pretty far, darling," and put his hand on her thigh. "I sure hope so," she replied with a grin and spread her legs wide open to reveal that she wasn't even wearing panties!

84 PICS - 1200x797 - 15 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Solid Gold Stems

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:12 am

Solid Gold Stems
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Foot Fetish, Redhead, Solo
Models:
Description: "There are things that I do, like little rituals, when I masturbate," said Amy, a tall and curvy redhead in stockings. "I mean, I could just rub on my pussy and cum and that would be it, but I like to build up to my release. It makes it better for me. For starters, I like to wear my favorite denier stockings. They are gold and shiny. Then, I put on some vintage lingerie and pour myself a drink so I can relax. I like to look at myself in the mirror, too. When I spread my thighs and the light catches the shimmer in my stockings, I feel beautiful. I like to dress up at the end of my long day, too. It makes me feel sexy. I am a ballet dancer and my practice sessions can go for hours. When I get home, my legs are sore and tired. So, I usually start my masturbation sessions by stretching out my legs. The muscles in the legs, from the calves to the thighs, play a big part in helping me reach orgasm, so stretching them heightens my arousal. I make sure that I extend my legs and then point my toes, making my foot's arch very prominent. Then I start rubbing my legs at the ankles and work my way up, slowly, digging my fingers into my flesh. The mesh of my stockings is so silky and fine that it feels like heaven to the touch. Over and over, I massage my fingertips over the silky fabric, working my hands towards my thighs, parting them ever so slightly until I feel the cool air on my wet pussy. Then I lay back and place my hand on my pussy lips. That's when I am ready to slide a finger or two inside."

51 PICS - 1200x797 - 13 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Ripe In Stripes

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:14 pm

Ripe In Stripes
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Asian, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "When I dress up, I like to call attention to my legs. I am short, but I have very solid and thick legs. My favorite parts of my body are my thighs. So I like to wear a lot of thigh-high boots and stockings that grip my thighs tightly and make them bulge out. I even like having my thighs bitten during sex. They are very sensitive and the sting of a love bite makes my pussy clench. I've even asked my lovers to fuck my thighs, too! When it's done the right way, having a man fuck my thighs can be just as enjoyable as having him fuck my pussy. I just tell him to pour lube all over my legs and massage them. Then I'll ask him to squeeze my thighs together nice and hard and slip his dick in between them. I clench my leg muscles over and over and I can feel his dick pulsating from the pressure."

38 PICS - 1200x797 - 9 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Dirty Pictures

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Dirty Pictures
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Models:
Description: "I wanted to give my husband something extra-special for our anniversary so I jumped at the opportunity to pose for "glamour" pictures to give to him as a naughty present. I had never posed for these kinds of photos before, but the photographer made me feel so sexy that before I knew it, I was doing all sorts of dirty things for the camera...and for him, too. It was the most exciting thing that I've ever done. I had never cheated on my husband before, but I can't deny that I enjoyed every second of it. I was so turned on by the photographer's compliments about my body and my firm legs that I told him to take me on the studio floor and he did. We even took pictures of it! And when I came clean to my husband, he wasn't mad. He confessed that he had always wanted to have a threesome!"

53 PICS - 1200x797 - 16 Mb

Download File