Ped Professor

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 pm

Ped Professor
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, MILF, Solo
Models:
Description: "I think you need to be taught a lesson,"says Jenna Lynn with a smirk, while tapping her heel impatiently. "I think you're a silly, little boy and that I'll need to make a man of you right away. I know you like to look up skirts, and I've seen you craning your neck to get a peek of my beautiful, plush pussy. So, you're a filthy, naughty pervert, are you? That's fine with me. There's nothing I like better than to punish little deviants like you. Don't you dare squirm in your seat. I want your eyes on me. Do you understand? Since you're such a degenerate, I am going to give you the flesh show you crave. But if you so much as graze your pathetic cock with your grubby, little fingers, I am going to stomp all over it. Do you hear me? I will grind my sharp heel right into that shriveled, tiny cock. Now stare long and hard at my pretty, pink pussy. Watch my lips as I spread them and dip my finger in, only to wipe it on your mouth. Mmm."

81 PICS - 1200x797 - 27 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Cocoa Coquette

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:42 pm

Cocoa Coquette
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Ebony, Foot Fetish, Solo ,
Models:
Description: "I just discovered that there is a whole community of people who love leg and foot play as much as I do. I thought I was weird because when I first started masturbating, I used to sit in a chair and rub my pussy while I was rubbing my feet back and forth on the carpet. I knew that it wasn't a common thing I was doing, but I didn't think that there were other people who loved it like I do. My soles are really sensitive, so I like to use oils on them. I will spend hours massaging them and my pussy, just cumming over and over until I'm sitting in a puddle of my juices. I'd like to learn more about foot play, but for now, I can satisfy myself. And I can get off knowing that there are men out there looking at these photos of my legs and feet and jerking their cocks to me."

70 PICS - 1200x797 - 30 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Bared And Bound

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:42 am

Bared And Bound
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I have a lot of fantasies about being taken by a stranger. I imagine that I walk into my house and it's dark, and then all of a sudden there are hands all over my body and a voice commanding me to obey and take my clothes off. Just thinking about it excites me. Then, once I am naked, the stranger ties my still-warm pantyhose around my eyes and stuffs the rest into my mouth and commences to dominate and fuck me all over my house. I wouldn't say I am totally submissive, but I will say that I enjoy being dominated. And not just by men. One of my most erotic memories involves a female professor I knew in college. She stripped me of all my clothing and fucked me with her high heel in an empty lecture hall. The loss of control to her thrilled me."

75 PICS - 1200x797 - 31 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Crime And Punishment

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:42 am

Crime And Punishment
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "There is something hot about a man who will submit to a tiny lady like me," says dominant diva Katja Kassin. "I love to be in charge and walk all over my heel boys...literally. I enjoy trampling their cocks and putting my toes in their faces. It stimulates me and makes me cum faster. And what man doesn't want a little punishment? I think deep down inside, all men want to be thrown over a woman's knee and spanked like the bad, little boys they are. I may be very short, but I'm a powerhouse when it comes to leg-play. I use my small stature to my advantage. One of my favorite things to do is order a man to get on all fours. Then I will mount him, grab handfuls of his hair, dig my heels into his sides and tell him to take me for a ride. While he shuffles around letting me use him as my personal pony, I like to grind my bare pussy on his back, stimulating my clit and eventually cumming all over him."

80 PICS - 1200x797 - 19 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Make Me Sweat

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:42 am

Make Me Sweat
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I love to get in the gym and work up a hot sweat," says creamy-thighed Claudia. "I like to work my legs and ass until they are sore and need to be rubbed. But mostly, I just like to take my shoes off when they are warm from my exercising and inhale the pungent musk they emit. The smell of sweat mingled with the sweet smell of my skin gets my juices flowing...right out of my pussy. I like my stinky shoes and socks so much that sometimes I bury my face in them when I fuck myself. Just a whiff and my pussy contracts in anticipation of the powerful orgasm to come."

80 PICS - 1200x797 - 31 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Toe Sucking Servant

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:42 am

Toe-Sucking Servant
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Ebony, Foot Fetish, XXX
Models:
Description: Stacy is a hard-working career woman who doesn't take shit from anybody. She has no time for frivolity and likes to call the shots in every arena...even her sex life. When she first hired J Mac to work in the mail room of her office building, she told him to come to her house on the weekend for a new employee orientation. When he showed up she told him that if he wanted to move up in the company he was going to have to go down on her. She wasted no time in showing him her ripe pussy. Noting that he was eager to please, she showed him the exact ways to make her cum. But there was nothing nice about it. She made him call her Mrs. Adams the entire time, and referred to him as Slave Boy. She ordered him to give her a two-hour foot rub, and then had him give her dick until she erupted. After she was satiated, she let him spill his seed, and then promptly kicked him out.

70 PICS - 1200x797 - 34 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Eager For Anal

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Eager For Anal
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Pussy-Eating, XXX
Models:
Description: When Nordic goddess Vicky catches her new gardener Trent peeping in her windows, she knows it's time for him to be taught a leggy lesson and shown who the boss is. She puts on her finest sheer hose and most-fierce stiletto heels and seduces him by waving her peds in his face. Before long, this heel boy is down on his knees, face pressed to Vicky's gusset, inhaling her fragrance and eating her pussy through the nylon. Once Trent sucked her pussy clean of all her cum, Vicky schooled him in the art of foot sucking and how she liked to have her tits sucked. Seeing he was an apt pupil, she straddled him and let him slide his big cock inside her tight pussy. Screaming words of encouragement to her newest toy, Vicky coated his cock with her cum, grinding on him for all he was worth. Knowing that she could train him to do whatever she wanted, she had him slide his cock into her asshole. After all, she needed to be satisfied in every way. After climaxing on his cock again, she allowed him to coat her feet with his man batter.

80 PICS - 1200x798 - 27 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Stacked In Black

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:44 pm

Stacked In Black
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose, Solo
Models:
Description: "Sometimes I feel like I'm living a double life. On the surface, I seem like a normal girl. I work a regular job, I live in my own apartment, I go out with friends, I dress nice and I have a loving boyfriend. But none of that really satisfies me. NO one knows the real Jana. You're probably wondering 'Who is the real Jana, then?' I'll tell you. She's a foot-loving, stiletto-fucking slut. When the sun sets she puts on her highest heels and sexiest pantyhose to walk the streets of L.A. She's not looking for a trick or a pimp, but for someone like her."

80 PICS - 1200x800 - 32 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Sexy In Scarlet Stilettos

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Sexy In Scarlet Stilettos
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Pantyhose, Solo
Models:
Description: "I love to tease my rich boyfriends by sticking everything in my pussy except for their dicks. Heels, stockings, dildos and socks are all fair game for cunt stuffing. Oh, how they drool when they see my womanly fluids glistening on the heel of my shoe as I fuck myself. Sometimes I'm not sure if it's my pussy or the shoes they're lusting after! Not that it matters; I love my shoes as much as they do. You should see the look on their face when I let them take a whiff of my heels after a good masturbating session. For fetishists like us, the smell of shoe leather and foot sweat mixed with crotch musk is the true scent of desire."

53 PICS - 1200x778 - 15 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Coitus With My Calves

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Coitus With My Calves
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Asian, Brunette, Foot Fetish, XXX
Models:
Description: These two warehouse employees have been eyeing each other for months now. Adam can't control his erections whenever he sees Kara's tight calves tucked into her white tube socks and work boots. Kara isn't so innocent, either. She's seen the bulge in Adam's pants and all she wants to do is squeeze his cock between her legs bofore fucking him senseless. Without anyone else working the night shift, these horny coworkers get a chance to indulge their fantasies.

70 PICS - 1200x797 - 22 Mb

Download File