Bare Legs, Full Bush

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:16 pm

Bare Legs, Full Bush
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Hairy Pussy, Solo
Models:
Description: "I know the popular thing to do is for girls my age to shave off all of their pubes, but I happen to like having a bushy pussy. Not a lot of 19-year-olds have pubes, but I do. I think it makes me look older and sexy. And maybe it's weird, but I like the way my bushy pussy smells, too. I would love to have my furry pussy eaten by an older man. I want him to taste and lick my hairy asshole, too!"

38 PICS - 1200x800 - 10 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Lady In Lace

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:17 pm

Lady In Lace
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, Office, Solo
Models:
Description: "I enjoy dressing up in all different kinds of hosiery. I have a varied collection that I choose from that includes silk stockings and pantyhose. But lately I've enjoyed wearing a lot of lace leggings. It's because I like the way they feel when I rub them on my pussy.The coarse fabric makes my clit swell and I can spend hours masturbating with my lace leggings. Sometimes I will even wear them two days in a row after I have cum all over them. They become a little stiff, coated in my dried juices and that excites me even more. It certainly excites my lover. I've gone as far as making him wear my lacey leggings under his pants in the office. He enjoys the way the stringy fabric grips his balls."

58 PICS - 1200x797 - 12 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Sweet Feet

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 am

Sweet Feet
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I am dressed up like a sweet girl because I have lots of sugary treats for your mouth. I want you to open wide and taste my lollipop. I want it to make your lips and tongue very sugary. Then, I am going to slip my shoe and my little sock off and I am going to slide my foot in your mouth, too," said Svetlana. "Get my foot nice and sticky in your candy-coated mouth. But I don't want you to enjoy my dainty, little delicacies all by yourself. I prefer if you share my fancy feet with a friend. I want both of your mouths latched on to my little piggies and I want you to lick them furiously until you make me cum. My soles are so sensitive to the touch that just some light rubbing, loving or licking from a foot-worshiping mouth can give me multiple orgasms. In fact, I often take my shoes off and rub my feet on the carpet just so that I can cum. I enjoy being a little bit of a foot slut and indulging in lots of foot-play."

62 PICS - 1200x797 - 16 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Playing Footsie

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:20 am

Playing Footsie
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Foot Fetish, XXX
Models:
Description: "I am turned on when I see a man who likes to work with his hands and doesn't mind getting dirty. A man who is hands-on in the workplace is always hands-on in the bedroom. And that is the kind of man that I want to get my feet on. I need a man who will go along with all the nasty things I want to do," said Max. "I like for a man to lick my pussy. I have a very furry bush. I want men to bury their faces in it and smell my cunt. I like to cum all over my bush and their faces. And during sex, I like to be nasty. I like to tell a man to spread my firm ass cheeks apart and spit on my asshole and spear me. I really love anal sex. I like to feel my tight asshole full of cock. My favorite thing is to have a man pumping his dick in and out of my backside while holding and squeezing my feet. My asshole is so snug that when I ask a man to pull out and spray my feet with hot cum and I can actually hear his cock pop out!"

30 PICS - 1200x797 - 9 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Spanish Fly

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:20 am

Spanish Fly
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Pantyhose, Solo
Models:
Description: "I grew up in Puerto Rico and went to an all-girls' school. I'd have to wear a dowdy uniform and clunky shoes and hated it. On the weekends, I'd sneak into town dressed in scandalous outfits, high heels and garter belts. It felt so good to be bad!" Lizzy said. "I learned right away that when I wore silky, shiny stockings and sexy garters, the men in town would pay attention to me and I loved it! They would drop whatever it was they were doing and just stare at me and whistle. Their loud catcalls would make my pussy throb. I secretly wished that one of them would pull my panties down, bend me over and lick my ass right there. Eventually, I managed to lure one of the older men in town into a local hotel with me. It was then that I discovered the joys of foot fucking. He was obsessed with my feet and would tease and lick my toes and rub his cock on my bare soles. It felt so wicked but oh, so good. I remember that he didn't want to take my virginity, so he would spend hours fucking my arches with his hard manhood. He loved it!"

42 PICS - 1200x797 - 11 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Teasing Toe Tricks

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:21 am

Teasing Toe Tricks
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Latina, Solo ,
Models:
Description: "I do all sorts of tricks for the horny leg and shoe men in my life. I know that they like to watch my toned dancer's legs contort into all sorts of positions and that they love it when I grip props with my feet. So I line them all up in a room, about three or four of them, and I put on a foot variety show of sorts for them, while they watch and beat their hard dicks!" said Genie Onyx. "I was a ballerina for many years, so I have very strong calves and thighs, not to mention that the arches of my feet are very high and when I squeeze them together, I can grip anything very hard. My voyeurs like to imagine that I grip their cocks in the tight grasp of my feet. So I play with little balls and different oblong shaped things because I know that it turns them on. It really turns me on, too!"

40 PICS - 1200x797 - 13 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Bare On The Stairs

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Bare On The Stairs
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Latina, Solo
Models:
Description: "It's important for a man to lavish me with attention and gifts if he expects me to ravish him with my feet and mouth," Ava Said. "I don't mind if a man is into feet and legs. I find it to be erotic that a man would want to worship me from the ground up. However, I think if a man wants to worship me, he has to be prepared to bring me offerings of his devotion. I like new shoes and sexy clothing. Whatever he brings for me, I will admire it and then offer to wear it for him and let him lick, taste and suckle me in the outfit he has chosen. Any opportunity that I get to dress up, I take it. I feel at my sexiest when I'm wearing a tight and revealing outfit and high heels. It makes me feel powerful; like I can do anything and everything. That confidence really shines through, especially when I want to seduce a man. I know that men are very visual, so wearing a slinky, sexy outfit keeps a man focused on my body and I like that. I like to be the center of attention."

42 PICS - 1200x797 - 13 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Soccer Slut in Socks

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Soccer Slut in Socks
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I've always been athletic and enjoy all kinds of sports, especially if I can play outdoors in the sun and get nice and sweaty. I love to get all hot and bothered in the sunshine and then take my yucky, smelly shoes and stinky socks off and feel the cool air on my sweaty feet. The rush of breeze feels so good and makes me horny. Once I take my socks off, it isn't too long before I am taking the rest of my clothes off, too. I love to be naked outdoors. It makes me feel so free! I like to rub my bare feet in the grass and feel the blades between my toes. I've even masturbated on the soccer field after practice!"

43 PICS - 1063x1600 - 20 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Vintage Vamp

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Vintage Vamp
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I enjoy the feel of vintage stockings and lingerie on my skin. When I slip on a pair of high-quality stockings, the lightweight material caresses the skin on my soles and it feels like a lover's touch. By the time it slides up and around my calves, I am already turned on and my panties are already damp," confessed Erin. "I like to slide my stockings on nice and slow so by the time they begin to feel tight around my thighs, I am squirming in my chair. The snug elastic gripping my leg and laying so close to my pussy feels very sensual. When I adjust and secure the snaps of my garter belts, I like to pull them and let them snap on my skin. The jolt of that contact is like a lover's hand giving me a sexy, playful slap. When I spread my legs and start to stroke my engorged clit through my sheer panties, I like to watch myself in the mirror. I love the way my legs look in stockings and seeing them framing my wet pussy is a very big turn-on for me. Sometimes I won't take my panties off and I'll let the juices saturate them. I'll wear them all day so I can sniff them later, too."

48 PICS - 1200x797 - 17 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Lady lovers worship legs!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:03 pm

Lady lovers worship legs!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: May
Description: These two beauties show you what leggy lesbians do when they get together on the weekends! May and Sophie rented a weekend condo and decided to just fuck each other senseless all weekend long. They both have an extravagant collection of shoes and lingerie, and they both love the taste of each others apple pies and buttered toes, that's just the way love goes!

150 PICS - 631x968 - 18 Mb

Download File