Different scenes with foot fetish

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
CrazyBaby13

A Blonde Brazilian Treat

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 am

A Blonde Brazilian Treat

Genre:
Models: Jessie Rogers
Description: 18 year old Jessie Rogers is a brand new goddess to the industry. She's Brazilian ( explains the body and ass, lol ) and grew up in California. Having just turned 18 this past September, she jumped into the biz headfirst! I wasted no time taking my show on the road back to LA to work with this beauty. She has size 7.5 feet that are wide and tan and Jessie has tremendously wrinkled soles. In this clip, she wears white leather sneakers without socks, making her feet super sweaty. She teases you by dangling her feet out of the sneakers and then kicking them off to reveal those sexy wrinkled soles. She's wearing tight boyshorts and she gives you a mind-blowing view of her round ass while flexing her feet and toes and bending over in a doggie position on the couch. This girl is so sensual and she LOVES to tease you! She LOVES having her feet worshiped but she has NEVER given a footjob before, not even in her own personal life! I certainly changed that, lol. It's an epic MUST SEE! Jessie played sports in High School such as cross country, track and field - would you believe she was a shot-putter??!! She's the HOTTEST shot -putter I have EVER seen, lol! She also practiced dance & ballet. Also, in this clip, check out her french pedicure. She gets pedicures regularly every 2-3 weeks, keeping her already naturally soft feet even SOFTER! GREAT MEATY WRINKLED SOLES!! Can't say enough about this girl.......just WOW!! Oh wait! It gets better and better with Jessie Rogers! Jessie teases you from The Pose Position and takes off her clothes and also gives you a bonus ass tease while showing her feet in the process! This girl has awesome calves and legs, too. Just check out how she removes her tight boyshorts and shows you her incredible ass! More close-ups of her meaty wrinkled soles, too! Next, I get my tongue on Jessie Rogers insanely wrinkled soles and for some toe sucking action. I take off her leather sneakers - no socks of course, lol, and lick her sweaty 18 year old feet. Is this girl the hottest or what!! Jessie is one of the coolest and friendliest girls I have ever worked with and you gotta love her chill attitude. You can tell this girl is simply having fun and enjoying every minute of it. Jessie is of Brazilian decent. She's a true California girl but you can tell where that body came from - WOW!! Jessie's super wrinkled soles are the best. They are incredibly soft and when she worked my cock, I couldn't believe I didn't explode within seconds, lol. I was able to hold myself back and start licking her barefeet while she played with my cock and balls in the meantime. She also played with her pussy, while really enjoying having the sensation of having her feet worshiped. Then the cock stroking started and then I exploded all over her 18 year old tan size 7.5 feet.

Duration : 25 min 36 s
Size : 208 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Jessie Young's Super Soft Soles

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:45 am

Jessie Young's Super Soft Soles

Genre:
Models: Jessie Young
Description: Meet absolutely gorgeous blonde, Jessie Young. She's just 20 years old and originally from Louisiana and now lives in Florida. This scene took place in LA and she is surely an up and comer! You guys are going to love this girl!. She LOVES to give footjobs, too and is super talented. She has a great personality and friendly and is a joy to be around. I really enjoyed working with this girl. Very girl-next-door. She gives a great solo foot tease and shows off hr super wrinkled soles and soft feet. She then rubs baby oil all over her feet and soles. I then lick her bare feet. I then exit the scene as she gives you a great striptease and takes off all of her clothes. Great natural body, too! Once she's completely naked, I lay down and she plays with my hard cock as I lick her other foot. She is really turning me on and her feet are so extremely soft. Jessie is now stroking my cock with both feet with such an incredible technique. I give her the oil and she pours it all over my cock and her feet and especially her arches. Her wrinkled soles are perfect and they feel great against my dick! She has very talented toes and gives a perfect TOEJOB! I can't even explain how she does it, but it's in a perfect motion where her toes are in unison with her soles and arches. Even better, she goes into a DOGGIE STYLE POSITION and strokes my cock like that and for awhile. Most girls cannot do this but Jessie Young surely can! I thought I was going to pop this way but I had her turn back over and she continued to jerk off my cock with her feet rather furiously. She then gets me off as I explode a MONSTER CUM LOAD all over the tops of her feet. She rubs even more cum all over her wrinkled soles and holds them up to the camera. See those CUM DRENCHED SOLES!!

Duration : 29 min 58 s
Size : 251 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Danica James' Size 11 Feet!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:47 am

Danica James' Size 11 Feet!

Genre:
Models: Danica James
Description: Here's a scene you have all been waiting for!! It's Danica James and watch her tease you with her big feet, peel off her knee high socks in her gym outfit, then get her feet worshiped and give a footjob with her HUGE SIZE ELEVEN FEET!!! I'm telling you, these feet were as big as my head, if not bigger. Her feet are SPECTACULAR!! A lot of you have seen Danica and I talking back and forth on Twitter and this scene has been widely anticipated. So many guys love to see big feet and size 11 feet are hard to come by. In most cases, the girls have to be very tall, which Danica is. She is 6'2" in bare feet. She has to be about 6'7" or so in high heels. It's crazy!!! I also happen to love big feet. Her feet have such a nice shape to them. They are EXTREMELY SOFT and her soles are out of this world wrinkled. She has tremendously wrinkled soles you just want to lick for hours and hours straight! Danica James is barely 20 years old and with a very athletic body. She has a great ass from doing so many squats and really nice long shapely legs and a great tan, fit body. I'm telling you all right now, this has to have been one of most anticipated scenes ever. I had to make sure I wasn't going to pop to early. She also does her FIRST ANAL scene for me, too!!! That's for a different site though. I love the whole gym theme and gym fantasy, and I know how how many of you like that, also, so I have Danica dress up in a gym outfit and pull her hair back. She has that college girl student athlete look. She looks like she should be pitching in a girl's softball match. Gotta love it!! We get things going by me licking those incredible soles. I then have her give you a strip tease while I step out of the scene for a minute or so. Look at that body, WOW!! I then lay down on the edge of the couch as she teases my cock with one foot while I lick the other. Danica also has an extremely sexy voice and she is very vocal throughout this clip. She also plays with herself as she strokes my cock. She is such a very sexual girl. Danica takes my cock between her toes and give a fabulous toejob. There is a ton of cock stroking all during this scene. Then, she puts my cock in between those very high arches and strokes my cock like that. What a solejob! She also applies some oil and now she really has that footjob motion down pat. Just look at those feet go to work!!! I then, can't hold back any longer and my cock explodes with a huge jizz load all over those HUGE FEET!!! She rubs the cum all over her soles and then holds them up to the camera. She points her toes to make her soles wrinkle even more due to all the cum on her feet, wiggles her toes and then does a great toe spread! Then, to cap things off, she takes her fingers and and puts cum on them and then licks it off!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Duration : 16 min 55 s
Size : 142 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

A Beautiful Girl With Big Feet

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:49 am

A Beautiful Girl With Big Feet

Genre:
Models: Ella Woods
Description: Ella is a super hot tall blonde girl from Wisconsin. I had the pleasure of working with this long legged beauty in Florida recently and I'm sure glad I did!! I just love her freckled face and natural great looks. She's the kind of girl you'd see working at a Holister in a local mall. Love that look, WOW!! Ella has size 8.5 feet and has only been in the biz for a couple months. She's the kind of girl who has no idea she has really nice feet, lol. Ella has freshly pedicured feet with light blue toenail polish that matches her oufit. Super cute!! She also has SUPER HIGH ARCHES! See her face away from the camera and go up on her tippy toes, which gives you a really nice view and angle of her high arches. It's insane!! She has those nice deep arches, too. She shows even more once she sits on the couch and dangles her foot off her flip flops. I was going nuts when I saw this, lol. Ella Woods is such a nice happy girl. She's always smiling throughout the scene. She removes both flip flops and does an incredible toe point and she wiggles her toes, as well. See how wrinkled her soles are. Gotta see this one!! Then, tall blonde, Ella Woods is now laying in the Pose Position and you can really see how high her arches really are. She has great long legs and perfect size 8.5 feet. Super wrinkled soles, as well. You'll see lots of toe wiggling, toe flexing and plenty of closeups, as well. You can see her beautiful freckled face up close as she brings her feet toward the camera while in the Pose Position. Ella then lays her legs flat while on her stomach with her soles facing upward. She then goes up on her tippy toes. Great scene with a smokin hot girl-next-door type girl! Ella Woods is so ready to pour oil all over her size 8.5 feet and wrinkled soles. She loves how shiny her feet get when she rubs in the oil, too. She pours the oil just beneath her toes and let's it stream down from above and then it runs all down her soles, making them nice and shiny. Once the oil is rubbed in, her wrinkled soles really stand out! This tall, leggy beauty rubs the oil all over the bottoms of her feet, tops, back of ankles and also her legs. She then holds up her feet and wiggles her toes and toes a toe point wrinkling and scrunching her soles. Ella also happens to have a seductively sexy voice, you'll just love! Now I get to lick Ella Woods' highly arched size 8.5 feet! She loves having her feet worshiped and she gives great facial expressions, too. I start by licking her arches with her flip flops still on. I lick all around her arches and the tops of her feet while she dangles them off her feet. I then take each one off. I lick her super high arches and very wrinkled soles from heel to just below her toes. I then suck on each toe and lick in between each toe. Her high arches are incredible! Her soft feet are a joy to lick. I also lick the tops and her legs, as well. A great sensual clip with a hot, tall blonde! Her face is gorgeous, too Can't get enough of this girl!! Ella Woods long legs, wrinkled soles and high arches look spectacular in the favorite Pose Position! Her feet look great getting licked in this position and also to have to toes sucked, as well. This freckle faced beauty with size 8.5 feet lays on her stomach in the Pose Position and I lick her bare feet from behind. I love her sensual looks into the camera and also how she looks back at me, especially when I lick her feet and suck her toes as I rub her ass. She seems to especially enjoy this. You can also see great closeup angles as she lays on her stomach with her soles facing straight up and also up on her tippy toes. Just look at those amazing high arches! I then lick her legs and the tops of her feet as she brings her legs toward her body. This is a great angle! Her facial expressions are priceless. 21 year old, Ella Woods is definitely one of the HOTTEST young girls to appear here at Barely Legal Footjobs! She has long legs and incredibly high arches. She has such a gorgeous face and is SO GIRL-NEXT-DOOR looking! I also love her cute freckles. Ella has size 8.5 feet. The perfect size! See me lick her high arches and wrinkled soles while she plays with my cock. After that, she puts both feet around it and strokes me with great sensual strokes. She is awesome at giving footjobs and you guys are gonna LOVE this clip! I then pour baby oil all over feet. She grabs my cock and put it back in between her high arches and now she's going to town stroking it really nicely. She uses her arches and her toes to finish me off as I explode all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. She rubs the cum all over her soles and she holds them up to the camera as the cum drips off them. She then flexes her toes and wrinkles her soles with all the jizz dripping. High Fives all around!!

Duration : 30 min 15 s
Size : 251 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

The Cutest Girl Ever!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:49 pm

The Cutest Girl Ever!

Genre:
Models: Jenna Marie
Description: Just 19 years old and with size 8 feet and nice long legs, Jenna is a star in the making! She is from Tampa, Florida and this is her VERY FIRST FOOT FETISH SCENE! Shes a brand new girl who is starting now to become very popular in the adult biz. I'm glad I got to her early on and I was also very fortunate to ave her pass through Philly as she was visiting NYC. She reached out to me on Twitter and she asked me if I wanted to lick her SUPER WRINKLED SOLES!! I jumped at the opportunity and lined it up. She is such a cute Girl-Next-Door type. I mean, her face is just flat out adorable and she has a great natural body. She has some of the wrinkliest soles I have EVER SEEN! Real DEEP THICK WRINKLES. I absolutely LOVE feet like this. She even laughed at the notion because she really has no idea about it or what foot guys want or like. This was a very good education for her though, lol. She also NEVER GAVE A FOOTJOB before. That definitely changed, too, lol. During this solo foot tease scene, I ask her questions about her feet. She gets pedicures on a regular basis. She also has the cutest giggle ever. She does some amazing toe points, toe spreads and also wiggles her toes, as well. There are also some great closeup shots, of her soles and toes, too. Then, she gets her size 8 feet worshiped and licked! Just feast your eyes on those wrinkled soles and imagine that YOU are the one licking those deep thick wrinkles. They are simply incredible. She also notices she is quite TICKLISH all over her feet, especially as I lick them up and down and suck on each toe. She also happens to have the cutest voice, too. She loves having her 19 year old feet licked. I then lick the tops of her soft beautiful feet. These are feet you MUST SEE get worshiped!! Jenna Marie is just 19 years old and although I am based in Philadelphia, I hardly ever shoot here anymore. I'm pretty much all Florida and LA and only occasionally here in Philly. However......when a hot fresh faced beauty like 19 year old, Jenna Marie is passing through, there is no way, I'm passing up on this one! This is especially true when it comes to a girl's FIRST FOOTJOB EVER, as in Jenna Marie's case. Jenna Marie is one of THE MOST ADORABLE girls I have ever worked with. She is so bubbly and friendly and INNOCENT LOOKING! Her face is flawless and she is an absolutely BEAUTY!! She is BRAND NEW to the foot fetish scene and she had no idea what giving a footjob would be like. Like most new girls, they can't believe foot guys like us can actually cum from a footjob. She has size 8 feet with EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES!!! They are SO NICE! She has those deep wrinkled soles and they are also very soft. I have her stroke my cock in several positions. I have her in the traditional way laying on the bed and also in DOGGIE STYLE, which I know a lot of you guys really enjoy. You get a great view of her incredible ass and virgin asshole. What I like about Jenna Marie is she is extremely SKILLED at footjobs. She had no idea, lol. I love the fact that she can keep her heels in the air and stroke my cock without digging them into that sensitive spot on my upper legs. Her strokes were very consistent and it felt awesome! You can just tell when a girl is good at this and Jenna Marie is no exception. I then have her face the other way and look back toward the camera and she strokes my cock in a DOGGIE STYLE POSITION. You get a great view of her ass and more great cock stroking performance! She can hold the position for quite awhile and I was really impressed. Then back to how we started and I pump a HUGE JIZZ LOAD that seems to never stop all over her feet and soles. She then holds up both feet to the camera so you can see her cum drenched, dripping soles. She then does a toe point and wrinkles her soles and you can see the cum all over her feet! She even told me she is extremely ticklish. She wasn't even sure if she could handle doing a tickle scene. She is ticklish all over. I tickle her feet, sides, legs, tits, ass, back of knees, etc, etc. She is squirming all over the bed and she even slaps the bed and constantly yells, " Ok! Ok! Ok!! This is her FIRST TICKLING SCENE!! She was even a little reluctant at first, but that makes for an even better scene. I tickle her entire nude body and she is completely out of breath at the end and I think she's glad it's over.

Duration : 39 min 50 s
Size : 334 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Daisy Monroe's Silky Soft Soles

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 pm

Daisy Monroe's Silky Soft Soles

Genre:
Models: Daisy Monroe
Description: Daisy Monroe is a girl I had really hoped to work with at the last Exxxotica Expo in Edison, NJ. She is a stunning girl from California with a German and Danish ethnic background. She has super soft skin and a really nice tan body. Check out her HUGE tits, too! I saw Daisy on the convention floor and asked if she wanted to work for me and it turned out she loves foot fetish but is new to it. She never gave a footjob before but that changed soon, lol. More on that later. Daisy has SUPER wrinkled soles and extremely high arches. She does a mean toe spread and a great toe point. You can really see those wrinkles in her soles when she points her toes. In this clip, she dangles her closed toe heels off her feet. See those high arches pop right out of them. Since she had been wearing those heels all day, her feet became very sweaty. Simply amazing. You can tell she gets pedicures often and she takes really great care of her feet. I couldn't wait to see these soft tan feet get covered in oil. Daisy Monroe has ridiculously soft feet and soles. I had her pour oil all over her super wrinkled soles and make them all nice and shiny. This makes her wrinkled soles even more pronounced. See Daisy hold the bottle up high and check out the long streams of oil. She has them dripping and then rubs it all in with her hands. From there, she holds up both feet and scrunches her soles, does a toe spread and wiggles her toes. If you like hot, tan blondes, Daisy is certainly YOUR girl! See me lick Daisy Monroe's super soft soles. They are seriously among the softest I have ever licked anytime anywhere. After I removed her closed toe heels, what I discovered were very sweaty soft feet from being on the Exxxotica convention floor all day long. I lick her extremely wrinkled soles and high arches as well as suck each toe and in between each toe. This is the first time she has ever had her feet worshiped, too. She is a very fit girl who works out a ton and check out those huge tits! A super hot girl with incredible tan feet. Next, she gets her high arched feet licked in the Pose Position. See me rub her ass as I lick her bare feet and suck her toes. You can tell how much she is into this from her facial reactions. Her feet are so soft and this is a position we all like. She then flips over and I lick her feet with her soles facing upwards. Then, she goes up on her tippy toes for more foot licking fum. I also lick the back of ankles, as well. She had NEVER given a footjob before, so this would be in fact, her FIRST FOOTJOB........EVER! I had her come back to my room and show me her feet. She has SUPER WRINKLED SOLES! How lucky did I get, huh??!!! I had her strip naked and then we were there laying on the bed as I licked one foot as she teased my rock hard cock with her other foot. Those soft sweaty feet and those wrinkled soles never felt better on my dick, WOW! Check out her huge tits, too. This girl sure is a beauty. This newcomer gave an absolutely incredible Solejob with her high arches and stroked me like a pro. In the end, it was too much for me to handle and after a ton of cock stroking, I unleashed a huge load of cum all over her tan feet and soles! Daisy, then holds up her cum covered feet and soles and holds them up to the camera for you. She does a toe point and spreads her toes. Look at those cum covered wrinkled soles!

Duration : 35 min 19 s
Size : 296 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Hot Asian Feet

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:53 pm

Hot Asian Feet

Genre:
Models: Cristi Ann
Description: Say hi to smokin HOT blonde Asian girl named Cristi Ann!! Cristi Ann is 22 years old. She is actually part Vietnamese and part Cuban. She gets the sexy curves from the Cuban side, lol. This girl has AMAZING FEET and OUTRAGEOUSLY WRINKLED SOLES!! See for yourself. Her soles are so wrinkled, that they form a dimple right below her toe line. It's so HOT! See her dangle her wedges off her size 7.5-8 feet. She then holds them up to the camera and spreads her toes where you can really see her high arches pop out. She then wiggles her toes and points her toes. Her wrinkled soles are so nice, you just want to lick them up and down. Her feet ate so freakin soft and she takes very good care of them with regular pedicures. She is also fairly new to the foot fetish world and she loves it! Next, Cristi Ann gets her EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES licked and her toe sucked. She loves having her feet worshiped and really gets into it. You saw her incredible soles in her solo foot tease clip, now see them get licked up and down. There's nothing like a tongue going up and down sexy arches like that! To say her feet are soft would be a HUGE understatement. They are spectacular and she also has really nice wrinkled soles, as well. Fresh off an ANAL scene, it was time to play with her feet and get a footjob from her. I start things off with some foot licking while she strokes and teases my cock. I am now rock hard and she strokes my cock with both feet, in between her arches and with her toes. I give her some oil and she squirts it all over her feet and my cock. There is a lot of great cock stroking in this clip and I pop a huge load all over her feet and in between her arches. She rewards you by holding up her cum covered soles to the camera and spreads her toes, wiggles them and points them. Great stuff, here!

Duration : 19 min 19 s
Size : 162 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Lustful Feet

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Lustful Feet

Genre:
Models: Candice Dare
Description: Meet Candice Dare! She's a hot 24 year old blonde who hails from Washington Sate. She has a nice golden brown tan and has size 8.5 feet with extremely wrinkled soles. Even her toes are a bit wrinkled....it's AWESOME!! She is half Mexican and half mixed European. She has only been shooting in LA for approximately five months. This is also Candice's FIRST REAL FOOT FETISH SHOOT. Check out her silver toenail polish, too. In fact, Candice Dare is a total ANAL QUEEN, too! I also shot her for my anal site. See Candice tease you in her interview scene. She removes her wedges and flexes and shows off her high arches. She raises each foot and wiggles her toes and does a toe point. She then raises both feet in the air and you can really see her super wrinkled soles. This girls is freakin AWESOME! One of my favorites. She has an incredibly sexy voice and is very girl-next-door looking who LOVES porn and sex and NOW......foot fetish. She's a former webcam girl who is familiar with guys who have foot fetishes, so she is very familiar with what foot guys want. Next, hot blonde, she shows off her wrinkled soles and size 8.5 feet in the Pose Position. She starts off by holding her her feet to the camera with her soles facing the camera and wiggles her toes and does a superb toe point and she flexes her toes and arches. She then, lays flat on her stomach with her soles facing upward. You get great closeup shots of her feet and soles, too. I love this girl's tan feet and HOT body. She has an amazing ass, too! From there she goes up on her tippy toes and digs her toes into the armrest of the couch. You can really see how high her arches are now. Here, hot, tan, blonde Candice is ready to have her bare feet licked at toes sucked. I'm more than happy to oblige. I couldn't wait to lick her wide size 8.5 feet and wrinkled soles. In fact, her soles are extremely wrinkled and I love how she flexes her toes and arches as I lick them. I also suck each toe and lick in between each one, as well. The entire time, I am licking her feet, she is rubbing my cock with her other foot It feels amazing. Candice also informs me that her feet are quite ticklish so you do hear some light giggles here and there. I love how Candice really gets into having her feet worshiped. Check out her awesome calves, too. This girl is in GREAT SHAPE!! Candice's incredible lustful body is on full display in this foot worship scene. Her body is unreal and her ass and legs will leave you begging for more! See me lick Candice Dare's super wrinkled soles and size 8.5 feet with her feet laying flat on the armrest of the couch while her soles are facing upward. She then gos up on her tippy toes and I lick her super high arches and tan feet. I never forget the tops of her feet either and I lick those, too. The entire time I am licking her bare feet, she is extremely vocal. She loves this feeling and all the attention her feet are getting. There's also plenty of toe sucking and ass rubbing as she lays in the Pose Position. When this clip is about to end, she gives you a BONUS STRIPTEASE as she's about to give her FIRST FOOTJOB!! Candice has a great tan and she is of Mexican and mixed European heritage. Her body is off the charts and you can see her in anal scenes, too. Of course I got her in an anal scene, too, lol! She is super sensual and has really nice WRINKLED SOLES. We start off as she takes off her clothes and I come walking in and I start licking her feet. She's getting really turned on now and she is rubbing my balls and getting me nice and hard. As she strokes my cock, she also gives me a SOLEJOB by rubbing her soft wrinkled soles up and down my shaft. What a feeling!! WOW! This is Candice Dare's first ever footjob scene and her first foot fetish shoot in general. I feel like a very lucky guy as she is starting to really blow up in the LA porn scene and she is really creating quite a name for herself as a great performer who just lovs sex. I can tell you this, she sure enjoys giving footjobs! The results speak for themselves!

Duration : 26 min 32 s
Size : 288 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

Carter Cruise's First Footjob!

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:53 am

Carter Cruise's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Carter Cruise
Description: Here is an absolutely fun shoot involving a STONE COLD PICKUP SCENE right in a park by a river near my hotel. I was in town for a conference and my camera guy and I just had to find a hot local girl willing to show off her feet. You never quite know which girls are in town for the conference or just a college girl since school has now started. Wouldn't you know it, there's a university right down the street with a strong rowing tradition and PAYDIRT, I find one of the hottest tan blondes I have ever seen right there hanging out. I have to admit, it's been awhile since my last OUTDOOR STREET PICKUP SCENE, so I had to shake off the rust, lol. This girl has NEVER been shot before by anyone. No modeling experience and had zero clue to what a foot fetish EVEN WAS, lol. Definitely skeptical at first during my initial approach and she wasn't sure about being on the internet, but after explaining what I do in more detail and me explaining what I'm there for, she was most certainly a little intrigued. She said she always wanted to get into the adult biz, but had no idea how to go about it and didn't want to deal with any shady people so I set her up with a very reputable agency to get her started. As it would turn out, she never gave a FOOTJOB before, nor did she even know what that was, lol, but I was more than happy to try her out. I'm good like that, LOL! She goes by the name of Carter Cruise because she is a COLLEGE LACROSSE PLAYER! How cool is that! Hope it's not an NCAA Rules Violation, LOL!!! It's never easy doing a foot worship scene outdoors, especially in a busy area such as a park where there's people constantly around. Somehow we pulled it off. After meeting Carter as she was hanging out in the park, we walked over to a park bench and I started to take of her heels. I asked her if I had to watch my back in case some jealous boyfriend was going to be walking up behind me, lol, but she said that wouldn't be the case. I then licked her bare feet and soles right in front of everyone out in the open. I love outdoor scenes! Carter's feet are so soft and moist from coming out of the heels. She's really liking how it feels and all the attention she is getting. She has this innocent giggle and the best smile ever! Once this outdoor foot worship scene was complete, now it was time to go back to my hotel room and shoot her FIRST EVER FOOTJOB SCENE, which she agreed to do. Carter Cruise is one of the HOTTEST GIRLS I have ever shot. Anytime, anywhere. This girl can be a star! She is just 22 years old and with high arched, tan size 8 feet. I was lucky to be her first ever shoot. I actually met this girl outdoors in a park overlooking a river. It was incredible timing and for everything to work out having my camera guy with me during some downtime after a shoot. She is a lacrosse player with an athletic body with incredible calves and a golden brown tan. Her face and smile are simply mesmerizing! You won't want to miss this FIRST FOOTJOB scene! She's never ever given one before and she has surprisingly awesome technique. VERY VERY impressive. She has that total college girl look because she IS one. Her soft and sensual technique is one of the best footjob motion I ever shot and also felt personally. She's the complete package!

Duration : 17 min 58 s
Size : 147 MiB

Download file

CrazyBaby13

A First Timer's Enthusiasm

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:55 am

A First Timer's Enthusiasm

Genre:
Models: Callie Calypso
Description: Callie Calypso is a MUST SEE girl! She's 21 years old and has size 8 feet with very wrinkled soles and very nice high arches. This scene was shot outdoors in Florida right next to a pool on a hot Summer day. She starts off by teasing you with her sexy soles and you'll see plenty of toe points, toe wiggling as well as toe spreading. I then, enter the scene and lick her bare feet in a variety of poses. Next up, is the pool side footjob as she fips her feet into the warm water and gets her feet nice and waterlogged. Incredible footjob angles and even from a POV angle! See me explode all over her pretty feet and soles.

Duration : 21 min 37 s
Size : 273 MiB

Download file