The brilliant art of kicking / footfetish

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
babyposter88

What is her best Asset?

Post by babyposter88 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:42 pm

What is her best Asset?

Tags: Brown eyes, Leg fetish, Solo, Slovakian, DV
Cast: Veronica Vanoza
Big boobed Veronica returns in the hope you'll see past her tits and appreciate the rest of her body too! Huh, goodluck Veronica! We've got news for ya! Your a full package, not just your boobs! Most of us fans would willingly just look you straight in the eyes., especially if we were balls deep in ya! Trust us please, you would get full adulterated bodily attentions!
Well anyways, just in case there are some stragglers out here that couldn't see past her boobs, she made this set to coax them out of their daze! Lets just say the HD shot sof this horny vixen and her hosery is magnificent! My favorite is that doggy shot where we can see her fruits hangin, but that booty really talks to ya! Enjoy!

AVI | 270 x 480 | 26.5 MiB | 3 min 1 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Wild & horny brunette soloing

Post by babyposter88 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:31 am

Wild & horny brunette soloing

Tags: Barefeet, Russian, Solo, Glamour, Leg fetish, Striptease, Naked
Cast: Johane Johansson
Wild brunette Johane Johansson is soloing adoring her own beautiful legs with foot sucking, stretching her desirable hairy cunt! The horny girl keeps touching herself all over, constantly playing with her wet pussy, while posing her fine legs in various positions... The green-eyed babe is really sexy kissing, licking and sucking her own cute feet & toes!

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 433 MiB | 21 min 53 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Wild brunette masturbating

Post by babyposter88 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:19 am

Wild brunette masturbating

Tags: Pussy insertion, Shaved Pussy, Long hair, Toe sucking, Other toys, High Heels, Pussy fucking
Cast: Zafira
Hot brunette babe Zafira shows you how she is posing & masturbating with her heels for you in her sexy stockings to orgasm! The wild horny chick will make you hard with this performance, just sit back & enjoy her show...

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 384 MiB | 22 min 40 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Wonder Woman's Feet: Hungarian Model Squeezes Natural Tits

Post by babyposter88 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:09 pm

Wonder Woman's Feet: Hungarian Model Squeezes Natural Tits

Tags: FULLHD, G-string, Titty Squeezing, Oiling, Enhanced tits, Dress, Medium tits
Cast: Vera Wonder
Have you ever wondered what Wonder Woman's feet look like? Maybe today's Hungarian model Vera Wonder works as a super hot model during the day and turns into a superhero when the sun goes down, who knows.

One thing is for sure: Vera has incredibly hot legs and feet. The lecherous babe wears blue high heels, a mini dress, and puts a smile on her face that makes you wanna stick your hard-on right up her anus! Check out her perfect natural tits as she squeezes them and enjoys some hard nipple massages. Her pink pussy looks so inviting and ready to be licked, right? Would you like to dip your tongue deep into that tasty cunny while she's giving you a footjob? Or would you prefer banging her tight pussy while Vera kicks back her endless legs? The lonely hottie is so horny and craves a big cock between her foot soles, so she can massage that thick shaft while fingering her wet box. While she's enjoying her orgasm, the beautiful sex goddess dreams of a load of cum on her ankles.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 326 MiB | 19 min 17 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Wondrous New Wench

Post by babyposter88 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:57 pm

Wondrous New Wench

Tags: Toe sucking, High Heels, Titty sucking, Medium ass, Tattoo, Leg fetish, Fingering
Cast: Afrodity
Today we give you a very arousing example of a "night in the life" of a stunning newcomer named Afrodity. She greets her date for the night, Mugur, for whom she's attired herself in a little black dress that leaves not a single curve unseen. She's also wearing gorgeous high heels, accompanied by pantyhose. Next she gets Mugur to kiss her feet in the open toe shoes, even to lick the heels. Soon she's got him sucking her peds through the nylon, even as she gets him to take out his already rigid shaft so she can tug it with her pantyhose-sheathed feet and bright-polished toenails! With every rustle of her legs and feet she drives Mugur crazy, also sucking his cock and fucking it too...but always bringing the focus back to her feet, especially when he takes down her pantyhose and she rides and sucks his thick inches while curling and flexing her soles and sticking her naked asshole in the air. Finally she gets him to spurt on her feet with his huge load of spunk. What a mess to be cleaned up!! This wondrous new wench is definitely our Model of the Day.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 441 MiB | 22 min 19 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Worship at the altar of Zafira!

Post by babyposter88 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:46 pm

Worship at the altar of Zafira!

Tags: Striptease, Barefeet, Sex Toys, FULLHD, Pantyhose, Glamour, Trimmed Pussy
Cast: Zafira
Certain models bring out the best in photographers, and Zafira is one of them. I've never seen a bad layout of her, and believe me, I saw plenty of Zafira long before I wrote this newsletter, when I was still working as a magazine editor. As I've written elsewhere, Zafira has the gorgeous face and curvy body of those European movie goddesses who enraptured me and millions of other impressionable lads back in the 1960s. A beautiful, dimpled smile, soft green bedroom eyes, firm 36B tits, and shapely size seven feet...this is a recipe for total slavery!
Who could resist getting down on his knees to kiss Miss Zafira's feet in those lovely shoes, and then OUT of them...as Zafira smilingly presents her soles to us in powerful closeups captured by Denys DeFrancesco and his ever-vigilant camera crews in high resolution pix and HD video! Yes, the photography of DDF Productions DELIVERS!

Do you like tease-and-denial, where a woman shows off her beauty but doesn't let you even touch her, much less fuck and lick her? That's the powerful scenario that went through my mind as I watched Zafira in this newest pictorial. I imagined her sniffing her own shoes as she does in some of the shots, and showing me her pussy through the lacy tights, flexing her pink-polished toes at me while pleasuring herself with a glass dildo. I watched her use her own feet to put the dildo in her mouth...then I studied her soles as she masturbated herself far above...then I hungered to kiss her soles through the hosiery as she pulled it across her feet...and then I squirted shamelessly in my underwear as she sucked her own toes and told me if I was a good boy, I might someday suck them too! Ohmigosh, it was only when I was a creamy mess that I realized it was just a fantasy, and not a reality...that Zafira didn't actually talk to me...but as we all know, a great model can make a fantasy SEEM like reality! Better than reality!

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 613 MiB | 30 min 58 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Worship her feet as she masturbates

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:35 am

Worship her feet as she masturbates

Tags: Striptease, Blonde hair, Medium skin, Barefeet, Tattoo, High Heels, Livingroom
Cast: Amanda Blake
Amanda Blake is a newcomer to our site and she's alluring indeed in her black bustier, black thigh highs, and pink-red peeptoe pumps. Lounging on a couch, Amanda stretches her stems and points the heels of her shoes at us. She stands up and takes off her lingerie to show us her firm butt in some horny low-angle "worship" shots, then she squats on her haunches and plays with her snatch. Laying down on the couch again, she tugs her thong to her ankles and rubs her pussy some more, then gets on her knees and sticks her shoes at our mouths again. As if to demonstrate how she likes her heels serviced, she licks one herself.

Taking off her stockings, Amanda tugs on them with her toes while laying on her tummy, then turns around and thrusts her bare soles at us, wiggling and splaying and curling her feet. She takes a break to rub some lotion on her legs and peds, and we get nice closeups of her polished fingernails and toenails, both in a matching scarlet color. Then, playing with her pussy, she points her curled soles at us, so we can adore her feet while she rubs herself to orgasm!

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 779 MiB | 39 min 19 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Young And Lovely Leg Loving College Girls Love Foot in Pussy

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 am

Young And Lovely - Leg Loving College Girls Love Foot in Pussy

Tags: Piercing, Foot licking, Masturbation, Petite, Medium ass, Outdoors, Pussy play
Cast: Nesty
In today's Hot Legs & Feet episode we proudly present to you our two hot lesbian babes from Hungary and Russia. DDF Network invited the two college students over for a nice get together in our backyard. Nesty is a blonde Hungarian hottie with blue eyes and an amazing butt. She wears a pink dress and pink high heels. Her playmate and horny young friend from High School is Katarina Muti from Russia. The red-haired bombshell with endless legs wears silver high heels and a dark blue ripped dress which tightly covers her stunning derriere.

The two start making out immediately and can't get enough of their gorgeous legs and feet. When Katarina sits on Nesty's lap, she lifts her dress and rubs her shaved pussy on her thighs. Then she starts playing with her foot and sucking on it while both chicks get fully naked. Nesty can't wait to suck in that big toe and stroke the toned ankle of her girlfriend. The flexible young sexbomb enjoys that leg fetish shooting and yes, her feet are made for fucking!

The hot college babes enjoy each other's big toe in their shaved cunnies and when our DRLS cameras get closer, you can watch their boxes rubbing on their legs. One bunny bends over and lets the other bunny lick her foot while she gives her another toe sucking before cramming her shaved pussy with that tootsie. What a nice pussy gape right there! Both babes enjoy their orgasm, rubbing their clits on their ankles and heels!

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 439 MiB | 25 min 52 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

Young lesbians tease with toes!

Post by babyposter88 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Young lesbians tease with toes!

Tags: Brown eyes, Shaved Pussy, FULLHD, Slim, Panties, Brown hair, Small tits
Cast: Alice
Meet two sultry young Russian temptresses when blonde Aleksandra and brunette Tatyana have a sapphic clinch that will get YOU down on your knees in awe at their fetishistic zeal! First they pose in their shoes: Aleksandra in slingback yellow wedgies that show off her toes, and Tatyana in white platform ankle strap heels. They display their legs with friendly but penetrating expressions on their faces--expressions that demonstrate their understanding of our need to worship their alluring peds. We get huge closeups of their polished toes on the red carpeting that bring us right into the room with these gorgeous girls.
Aleksandra takes the lesbian lead, taking down Tatyana's top to lick at her 32B boobies. Then Tatyana returns the favor by taking off Aleksandra's shoes and sniffing, kissing, and licking her soles. Soon Aleksandra is rubbing her bare foot on Tatyana's crotch after the brunette sucks on her titties.

Aleksandra takes off the brunette's shoes and worships her bare feet, then gets Tatyana to rub her toes against her own still-pantied crotch. Soon both babes are comfy and sucking each other's toes. Panties finally get removed and the blonde vixen slides her toes along the brunette's pussy. Tatyana has her first "solegasm" from her partner's foot, and then they cuddle on the couch and present their bare feet to us...so we can take out our cocks and show our OWN devotion to the cause!!

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 469 MiB | 23 min 43 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

babyposter88

50 To 1 2 Scene 13

Post by babyposter88 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:57 pm

50 To 1 2 Scene 13

Tags: Blowjob, Oral Sex, Facial Cumshot, Voyeur, Pov, Brunette, Foot Fetish
Cast: Angelina Bonet

MPEG-4 | 540 x 720 | 129 MiB | 8 min 51 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE