Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Food & Orgasmic Shoejob

Dressed in short black latex dress, and wearing stiletto heeled shoes with ankle straps. You lie the slave beneath you, and using a selection of food such as mayonnaise, egg, and yogurt etc. You rub it over his body then trample it in with your stiletto shoes. After you tease and torment him as he begs you to cum. Then you give him a really messy shoejob. He has to lick up his cum and clean your dirty shoes...

File name: footjob with high heels 1043
File Size : 897 GB
Runtime : 28min 39s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/a5e029ab32c96/footjo ... s-1043.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:12 pm

If I want I don`t need to use a stretch, board or cockbox to crush my slave cock. I can use only his body. I jump on my slave and start to crush his dick and balls with my shoes and he must to hold this on. Lay still! You can only scream from pain. Your Lady going to have some fun with you. Your dick feel all my weight and suffer until it cum beneath my shoes. I help you and spit on you because you deserve only for that.. My spit.. Next time I must turn on the music because I didn`t know I have a personal dance floor in my house.

File name: footjob with high heels 1044
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 17min 16s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/3ecc26e848234/footjo ... s-1044.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Milking His Cock Raw

You order the slave to crawl on the floor lying on his belly towards you and other mistress who is standing up. He licks, sucks, and kisses both of your sandals. You then decide maybe the slave needs some pleasure on his small cock. You ask other mistress to handjob him, but not the nice way. The slave is on the floor on his back and the mistress grips his cock hard only on the head part and strokes it sensitivily until he cums. Mistress is angry for slave cumming in hand with no permission. She then goes back to the slaves cock and handjob him very hard and aggressive on the head of his cock until he cums again. You have your sandals on the slave standing on his head holding him hard implaced so he can't get away from other mistress' grip. You then tell the other mistress that it's time for the slave to go into the trample box. She smiles and says yes I'm going to make him suffer under my feet. As the slave is in the box mistress takes off her sandals and proceed to crush the tiny cock under barefoot lots of hard stomping and full weight crush. Mistress then feels a bit sorry for the slave and proceeds to give him a footjob under the entire sole of her flat foot. The slave thought he was going to get a nice release this time but mistress had other plans. Instead of rubbing his cock under her soles, she begins to press his entire cock under her whole foot squashing the whole tiny cock by pressing and pressing until the cock cums from the pressure under her foot. The mistress smiles down at the slave and then says ok, It's now time for the shoejob. So she puts on her flat sandals and begins the shoejob the same way as she has always done it, underneath her soles of her sandals until the slave cums from the pressure. Finally, you have your slave exhausted, but he still owes you to cum. You step on his cock with your sandals, while your standing and crushing it flat. You then smile and say time for you final shoejob. You ask the other mistress to play with the slaves nipples. Pinching, twisting and biting them whilst you stand and crush his cock. The slave is also being tortured by the friction of the sole of your sandals, his cock is now very sensitive, but he still manages to cum...

File name: footjob with high heels 1045
File Size : 1.05 GB
Runtime : 34min 11s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/a31837970ae45/footjo ... s-1045.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:28 pm

File name: footjob with high heels 1047
File Size : 336 MB
Runtime : 9min 04s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/ec2dd63ccb1db/footjo ... s-1047.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:47 pm

File name: footjob with high heels 1048
File Size : 1.52 GB
Runtime : 18min 45s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/c1ac203126fe0/footjo ... s-1048.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:27 pm

I am posting this little gem with delay. You have been many asking me when I would publish a video wearing my superb Fabulously Fetish Aurora heels, and here it is! It is a short but efficient clip where I drain shoeboy's balls just but rubbing with my sole. I am wearing some sexy leggings and you can admire my sexy curves in them. It is a very yummy video. I will let you discover why. Enjoy.

File name: footjob with high heels 1049
File Size : 192 MB
Runtime : 7min 28s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/e5efab2195e25/footjo ... s-1049.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Huge Load

After our two bestsellers "Best Legjob between the long Legs of Secretary Alina" and "Legjob Queen Alina milks him twice between her Thighs" we have been asked many times to make another legjob. Now here we are, and we think we have created again something very special and new.

Mistress Alina has oiled her legs. She is wearing a very short dress, which allows some hot views of her sexy bottom, gorgeous high heel sandals and she has painted her toes in red. Her slave is standing on the wall with his legs spread. He is so small compared to his Mistress. Her legs almost reach until his breast.

Alina only needs to lift her leg a little bit to tease his vulnerable parts with her knee. But then she rubs his manhood hard and fast with her knees, shanks and thighs. She pours lots of oil on his cock to lubricate everything and then she continues rubbing her leg allover his cock and balls.

The Goddess squeezes his dick between her thighs and fucks him hard. Soon he is on the edge to shoot out his load, but Alina has him under control.

She lays down on the floor and now she rubs his cock between her shanks - again almost until he cums, but once more she stops soon enough.

More oil - much more. More fucking between her thighs and more rubbing of her endless legs against his cock and balls. "Watsch" She knees him in the nuts, but he takes it thankfully. Faster and faster - harder and harder she rubs him and she looks so seductively into the camera while she makes her slave totally crazy.

Again she clamps his cock between her legs and this time she will take it to an end. She fucks him between her thighs until he cannot hold back any longer. And then he shoots out several big streams of cum right onto Alina's long and toned legs. His semen runs down allover her thighs, poplits, calves and heels.

We loved this cumshot so much that we decided to show it once at regular speed and twice in slow motion from different camera angles.

After Alina has rubbed the last drop out of her slave, she releases his dick and shows her oily and cummy legs into the camera.

It is just too hard to resist for Alina to perform some post cum torture. In a rough way she rubs her cummy legs against her slave's body and balls to wipe off the cum on him.

File name: footjob with high heels 1049
File Size : 1.47 GB
Runtime : 24min 34s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/abf5c08ee8500/footjo ... s-1050.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 pm

My slave is in cock box. I start to merciless play with his dick and my sexy barefoot. I humiliate him verbally calling him a worm and spit on his face. I kick and crush his dick with my soles. He`s a peace of and I can do whatever I want with him. When I rub his cock really hard that pig cum from the pressure. I don`t even know when but the sperm oozing out from under my barefoot. I`m really angry. I don`t give him a permission to cum so I grab his sensitive cock in my hands and start to jerk him off very quickly touching his glans penis. When I see him to be close to cum I stop and wear white wedge sandals. You don`t deserve to cum in my hands. Now I squeeze your dick with my shoes. I continue the shoejob under my sandals. I crush his dick hard until he cum from the pleasure and pressure. It`s not over for him. Haha. Finally I wear another pair of sandals and step on his cock full of pressure and demand the slave to cum under my sandals by himself. Move slave! You must cum again! You must do it for your Lady!

File name: footjob with high heels 1051
File Size : 1.61 GB
Runtime : 26min 17s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/c9f27f7cae647/footjo ... s-1051.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:26 pm

between my shoe and the sole

You are like a little boy! jacking off, spying on my incredibly beautiful legs in sheer nylons, in the juicily worn, one of my favorite high-heeled shoes ...

Put your throbbing dick between my shoe and the sole.
I will skillfully squeeze you between my left foot and the shoe ...
I will twist and tilt you in different directions ...
And at the same time my right foot playing with your dickhead ...
rubbing you with my sole,
My sexy red toes in nylons will pinch your dick directly to the front of the shoe ...
I will swirled you to incredible pleasure ...
And in the end you will have a very tempestuous and unique explosion from my high heels

Its enough to hide on the side - You better play with me!

File name: footjob with high heels 1053
File Size : 592 MB
Runtime : 8min 1s
Resolution : 720x404

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/edfa0b1511c13/footj ... s-1053.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Black Stilettos

S is wearing incredibly sexy 5 inch patent pumps that have a transparent toe sections so that her gorgeous red toes are visible. Clenching my cock between the stilettos she rubs faster and faster until a big load is covering her feet and heels. She continues to pump away as the juice is flying in all directions, not stopping until every last drop has been spent. The close-up of her sticky feet at the end includes dangling with a string of cum from the arch of her foot to the side of her shoe. Delicious!

File name: footjob with high heels 1052
File Size : 378 MB
Runtime : 6min 27s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/39568e3cd5174/footj ... s-1052.mp4