Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Cum On My Flip Flops

Shoejob and cumshot on my flip flops. He must cum on my flip flops.

File name: footjob with high heels 1339
File Size : 441 MB
Runtime : 6 min 45 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dd1ed1f5f0af1/footj ... s-1339.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Long Suffering Foot Tease

The slightest touch of a Goddess' foot, sole, or fingernail is unbelievably erotic. And when combined with a Goddess' delicious mind and deeply humbling words, it reaches a whole new level of anticipation and domination. A slave's cock and balls are purely for amusement, absolutely unworthy of the slightest touch or attention. It is no secret that males are ruled by them, the weakest most vulnerable part of each and every male, and yet, so very easy to control. This slave has the honour of being My human carpet, laying naked and tied up on the cold hard tiled floor. How lucky it is that I decide to relax above it, casually stiffening its soft cock with My stiletto soles. Progressively teasing the aroused object with My pantyhose feet and legs, I notice there is extra rope and use it to start binding its cock and balls. Now tied and leashed by its cock and balls, I use the rope to jerk it, wrap it around My leg and read a magazine. Whilst dangling My foot, it's leashed cock jerks up and down with My rhythm. My tease, My touch, My constant edging has the slave grinding and groaning. It kisses My soles so desperately and pleadingly. How long will it be subjected to My cruel relentless tease? As long as I find it amusing. Think you can handle it?

File name: footjob with high heels 1031
File Size : 2,16 GB
Runtime : 31min 29s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/7d1350e95a918/footjo ... s-1031.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:35 pm

toy mastrubation, cock torture and gallons of cum in 7 inch fetish high heels - part 3

Part 3 of "toy mastrubation, cock torture and gallons of cum in 7 inch fetish high heels". Watch me as I masturbate with several vibrators to a real orgasm and torture a cock with 7 inch stiletto high heels. I rub him mercilessly with my stiletto shoes and order him to squirt lots of sperm over my shoes. After several cumshots I swim in gallons of cum. With much pleasure I rub his hot juice on my shoes, stockings and cunt. Clip with many close-ups of my wet cunt and my spattered fetish high heels. See gif animation and preview clip!

File name: footjob with high heels 1314
File Size : 236 MB
Runtime : 3 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b38de182e0c9d/footj ... s-1314.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Shoejob - Pink Sandals

We had a fan contact us and want me to wear a pear of pink sandals and black toenail polish. He sent a link, and then a gift card for it with some examples of what he wanted to see. I think you will agree that he had some great ideas!!! These sandals are fantastic and the shoejob was amazing! Thank you for the beautiful sandals! Lots of cum play after cumming on the sandals, and of course 0.5x and 0.25x cumshot replays as well. With a small POV behind the scene glasses video of the cumshot

File name: footjob with high heels 1030
File Size : 1.50 GB
Runtime : 16min 33s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/c2940973d1236/footjo ... s-1030.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Trampling Footjob inside Shoe, Ballbusting, Humiliation by the strict Mistress Lara Cuore

Mistress Lara is wearing a very short, black dress, wooden high heel sandals and a leather necklace and today she has something very different in mind.
She has ordered her slave to sit down on the floor and to spread his legs. With strict footsteps she walks towards her victim and starts to tantalize him. Endlessly she kicks his cock and balls, she bores her heels in his breast until he groans aloud and then she kicks him in the groin again. Stronger then before, giving him winces of pain.
"Look at me! I want you to put your cock inside my shoe!" And she opens her shoe a little bit and he must put it right under her heel.
His foreskin slides back and his unprotected glans is somewhere between her foot sole and the inside of her shoe. Now Lara steps on his manhood with all of her weight - the slave groans and squirms with his cock in her shoe.
But Lara keeps strict. With powerful stomps she clomps his cock so painfully.
"Your cock has slipped out a bit - push it deep inside my shoe! - Good boy!" And then she continues stomping and squeezing his dick brutally.
"Now I want to play another game. Put your cock here inside my shoe - in the middle." And Lara lifts her foot to allow him to place it under her midfoot. Then she steps on it and rises her other foot. "Take off my other shoe and kiss my foot!"
He must kiss her foot while Lara is standing full weight with the other foot on his cock. And then Lara removes her foot from slave's mouth and starts playing with his glans that sticks out from her shoe.
To lubricate everything Lara spits on her foot and now she rubs his penis top with her saliva.
For minutes she rubs, kicks and teases his penis top all the time standing on his shaft. The slave whimpers but Lara is determined to finish him that way. I won't let you free before you cum. And after a while slave's whimpering changes to moaning and he reaches his climax.
He jerks and groans but no cum runs out. Lara clamps off his urethra. Only when his orgasm is over she releases him and now a stream of cum runs down on her toes.
"Take off my other shoe!" And next Lara creams both of her feet sensually with his semen. The slave thinks he has weathered the storm but Lara gives him a final hard kick in the groin. Then she leaves him.

File name: footjob with high heels 1108
File Size : 1.39 GB
Runtime : 22min 45s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/25c78e41a834f/footj ... s-1108.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:09 am

Pleaser Domina Mules Tease

This video is concentrating on my Pleaser mules and my perfect feet. I am teasing you on and on to make your dick hard for Me. I want you to stare at my arche and nylon-clad calves as well as my patent heels while you touch yourself. Imagine how soft are the stockings covering my legs and how warm my feet in the tight patent mules. I want to make sure you see them well and tease you in different angles and even dangle the mules to make you even harder.

File name: footjob with high heels 1109
File Size : 475 MB
Runtime : 9min 52s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b1cfc83e132df/footj ... s-1109.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Training a new Goddess to crush cum

Mistress Natasha was out with her friends. She started talking to another girl at the bar and they really liked each other. Mistress Natasha talks about her filming shoejob clips and Luna got really interested and asked her how she does it. Stand on it? Does the slave cum? After a while MN asked: "Would you like to try it?" Luna said: "I would really like to". Instandly MN calls her slave and tells him to be waiting at the Studio. The Girls arrive dressed just like they were at the bar. The slave starts shanking as he only expected MN to arrive. They get on the cockbox and MN explains how she massages the cock and Luna does it. She is a natural Talent! Imagine your cock under These two goddesses. Watch up and down their legs as they do it. Finally MN says: "Do you want to see him cum?". Of course Luna wants to see it......so the slave is milked

File name: footjob with high heels 1253
File Size : 669 MB
Runtime : 17min 23s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5ae4917e06a67/footj ... s-1253.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Patent D'Orsay Sexy Shoejob

I am so pleased with my new patent ankle strap 5 inch heels! They show off my feet in all the right places. If you love toe cleavage and the sexy arch of a foot then you will adore this pair!You are treated to a good view of them as I walk up and down in front of the camera, you can hear the patent leather squeaking between my pale feet. Of course my excited shoeboy is then treated to a hot shoejob, at one point he cannot contain himself and grabs my shoe and begins fucking in between the arch of my foot and the stiletto. I think the naughty designers had this very act in mind!You can hear me having fun in this clip as I tease my shoeboy and cannot contain my enjoyment when he shoots a big cumshot, at first nearly hitting the camera, but then the rest flowing out and down into my shoe creating a hot sticky mess. I take the camera and film the cummy aftermath in my shoe. Imagine being inside this stiletto, would it not be heaven? This is a high quality video which we loved making, we hope you enjoy!

File name: footjob with high heels 1254
File Size : 369 MB
Runtime : 9min 43s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cb614f9b6cd84/footj ... s-1254.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Dangling In Black Pumps

Lady Alegria plays with her black pumps and relaxes. With the whip it suggests the possibility of the cock. ***___*** Lady Alegria spielt mit ihren schwarzen Highheels und relaxed auf der Terrasse. Mit der Gerte peitscht sie nebenbei den Schwanz und qualt ihn.

File name: footjob with high heels 1337
File Size : 563 MB
Runtime : 9 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/65a029c649b6b/footj ... s-1337.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Shoe Job In Black Toes

My matte black toes were so mesmerizing in my shiny black flip flops, that he just had to ravage them! He sure didn't take long to shower my feet with "love"
I've gotten many requests to see a shoe job throughout the years! This is my very first one EVER. Would you like to see more shoe love action in the future?

File name: footjob with high heels 1274
File Size : 209 MB
Runtime : 2min 44s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6c67d0a9a2d73/footj ... s-1274.mp4