Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels Videos

Post by caramel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:32 pm

Ruined Orgasm Under My Heels

My boyfriend thought it was going to be sweet today, but I chose to tie the cock to him and hurt him well. Her orgasm is going to be very complicated and the sperm will come out very slowly.

File name: footjob with high heels 1438
File Size : 888 MB
Runtime : 23 min 50 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c8979a5150702/footj ... s-1438.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Cum On My Boots

I heard you want more boots? Good, because this time I am wearing my fabulous Balenciaga patent booties paired with my PVC trousers. How sexy am I? So hot it hurts. What's gonna hurt even more are you balls under my dangerous heels. Shoeboy is on the floor and receives some light CBT as an amuse bouche before I allow him to cum. Actually I decide to jerk him off, edging him, teasing his hard cock. He then explodes a thick load on my boots. Obviously he has to clean all that mess... with his tongue!

File name: footjob with high heels 1449
File Size : 255 MB
Runtime : 10 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5a4410e35ef7a/footj ... s-1449.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Le choix de Fanchette III

This is the third episode of the ongoing project in which Mlle Fanchette is testing different pairs of shoes in order to determine which one is the most ideal for a shoejob! This time the beautiful Mlle is trying her colorful peep-toe high heel pumps on her butler. She gently steps and tramples his cock trying different techniques with one or both shoes. This thorough test ends with a big cumshot from the lucky butler!

File name: footjob with high heels 1411
File Size : 416 MB
Runtime : 9 min 31 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/aa29c17cae457/footj ... s-1411.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Sandales Dorees

Mlle Fanchette is trying her new gold sandals. But 'trying' for Mlle means to assert how soon her butler will have an erection just looking at them. And it is very fast. The butler approaches and when he kneels down over her high heels his cock is already rock hard! by the sight he starts to stroke his cock, rubbing his erect member on her feet from time to time. Every little move of her red painted toes, every teasing gesture of her feet sends chills up his spine and builds up his ejaculation. the butler strokes away with his gaze transfixed on his object of desire. Things come to an end when the butler showers Mlle's feet and shoes with his warm cum. The site of her feet and sandals drenched in sperm is even more captivating.

File name: footjob with high heels 1547
File Size : 281 MB
Runtime : 6 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/df07ba98c6caa/footj ... s-1547.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Cum twice when you are under my soles

The slave calls Mistress Julia to come to the studio and film with her as he has not been milked for two weeks. Julia does not really want to film but agrees if it will be a fast one. S he takes off her jeans and exposes her fishnet stockings. For the filming she has choosen her golden GML stilettos.....it will not take long for him to cum under them. She steps on the box, massages his continously and the slave cums. She then leaves and puts her jeans back on. The slave begs her to do it again and she agrees - but it has to be her way. She puts the shoes back on and proceeds to empty the ashtray over the cock. Soon the box and cock are black. His pre-cum doesn?t help to lubricate her soles instead they feel like sanding paper. She now does everything painfull she can think of including some long and deep cock spiking. He is still hard so she stands on him until he cums again. But she does not get off and does some post orgasm trampling over the cock. Finally she steps off and the cum spills out.

File name: footjob with high heels 1412
File Size : 1.35 GB
Runtime : 10 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f6e6b98ef2500/footj ... s-1412.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Sharp wedges stomp him to orgasm twice

After she has brutally trampled and cut the slaves body and cock in front of a mirror Mistress Julia places her slave in the cockbox. She exaactly knows that he is ready for some extra torture. She applies her wedges to his cock and finds the slave letting her down. He is not as erect as she demands. So that is his problem as he will undergo hard toture under the wedge heels of her shoes. First she squeezes the cocks root off completly and massages anad crushes the cock with the other shoe. To her surprise the slave cums and she is not amused about this as she has just started her abuse. So without interuption she continues disregarded the moans of her sub. Only this time she much crueler and uses her sharp wedge heels to almost cut the cocks head off. She does a combination of full weight crushing and heel crushing until the slave cums another time. Now she has enough and meets Mistress Pearl to tralk about the next session.

File name: footjob with high heels 1413
File Size : 1.08 GB
Runtime : 10 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/811388bfaec91/footj ... s-1413.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Tease and disgraceful humiliation for my slut part 2

My slave is punished cause he's always horny with hard cock in front of me. After a long wait in silence kneeling at my feet i tease him with shoe job. He 's so excited about that, he's a real pig cause he loves that i touch his cock with my shoes and soles. I enjoy the time doing a long tease and denial, when he s starting to come i decide to frustrate him. I give him my shoe and i ask to masturbate himself with my shoe, i don't give pleasure with my hand to disgusting and pathetic pig !!!

File name: footjob with high heels 1520
File Size : 617 MB
Runtime : 12 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b8744c1e3698c/footj ... s-1520.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Boots job and cumshot in the kitchen

While the mistress drinking her wine , she milks her slave in the kitchen.. Whrend Herrin ihren Wein geniet, melkt sie ihren Sklaven in der Kche ab.

File name: footjob with high heels 1415
File Size : 290 MB
Runtime : 5 min 45 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f9a515e4e611c/footj ... s-1415.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Your cock wedged between my boots to massage me !

Your cock wedged between my boots to massage me, you are forced to massage me as I wish, you tried to masturbate while making love to my soles but I will not let you do this time and you're going to hurt you. You still get the right to hug my little leather at the end. -- Ta queue est coincee entre mes bottes pendant que tu me masse, tu es oblige de me masser comme je le desire, tu as bien essaye de te masturber en faisant l'amour a mes semelles mais je ne te laisserai pas faire cette fois ci et tu vas te faire mal. Tu auras quand meme le droit a un petit calin sur mon cuir a la fin

File name: footjob with high heels 1416
File Size : 757 MB
Runtime : 20 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0e6f9f6a4b98e/footj ... s-1416.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Preuve de devouement II

Butler Boris fucked Mlle Fanchette's sandals while she was away (Preuve de devouement I ) and video taped his endeavor as requested by his Mistress. It is now time to evaluate him. The butler is on his knees naked already stroking his cock while Mlle enters the room and sits on the sofa opposite him. He turns the tv on and the image of him abusing Mlle's shoes fills the screen. Mlle gets really aroused and starts caressing her silky pussy. As the story on the screen progresses she gets more and more turned on and rubs her pussy up until she reaches climax together with her butler's cock cumming on her sandals on screen. Mlle is satisfied with her butler's behavior and decides to reward him with a quick handjob. She strokes his cock until the butler shoots several spurts of cum all over Mlle's legs and sexy mules.

File name: footjob with high heels 1419
File Size : 260 MB
Runtime : 5 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b2dfe860ed659/footj ... s-1419.mp4