Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Worship Lady Latisha's Shoes & Feel Her Heels! - Extra Long - Custom Clips - Full View - Clip1

I sit at home, at my bar. My slave knows his place and lies at my feet. I enjoy it very much when my slave so worship me and let him lick my shoes. My slave Sucks and kisses my shoes with such great devotion that I have to verbally humiliate him.
After some time, my poor slave is very horny on me. Gracious as I am, I begin to rub my shoe sole firmly over his glans penis. The genitals of my slave, I very much like to use as my personal foot wipers. I press my shoe heels very firmly on his penis and insert recklessly my shoe heels into his urethra. Occasionally, I leave my slave, my shoe sole licking and laughing about him.
As a reward my slave can cum under my shoe sole!

File name: footjob with high heels 0973
File Size : 956 MB
Runtime : 22min 52s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/d937354c792b8/footjo ... s-0973.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm

New Look Sandals On Trample Table

I wear my tight sexy latex leggings and my new look sandals on cock trample table for a cock milking session. I step on my slaves cock, rub it and put it between those sexy high heel sandals. I stroke and rub his cock until he cant stop it. He explodes in a very big load under my skilled feet. Cumshot in slowmotion and normal speed. ;-) nice show, see giff animation

File name: footjob with high heels 1004
File Size : 558 MB
Runtime : 11min 05s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/6cb9a0d44c5d6/footjo ... s-1004.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Cum on Toes Footjob Fun

A fan had picked these sandals and toe nail polish out for me for a fun foot video. We played around in lots of different ways with lots of dangling, wiggling, and slapping ;-) Ends with a large cumshot all over the toes with wiggling afterwards. As always, cumshot replays in 0.5x and 0.25x at the ending for maximum enjoyment

File name: footjob with high heels 1015
File Size : 1.38 GB
Runtime : 15min 07s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/ba7a017b0220e/footjo ... s-1015.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Gold Spikey Shoe Fuck

I love it when my Heelqueen wears sexy sandals with super smooth shiny nude hose! Whoever said hose and open toe heels don't work, never tasted how divine they feel on the tongue. Her new gold Zanotti strappy spikey stiletto heels are simply stunning! I'm not sure what's better -- when she squeezes my tongue between her silky toes and the insole or when she allows me to stroke the thin shiny heel with "her" cock. Such a lucky heelslut to get permission for both this time. The way those tiny spikes, as well as the soft sheer hose feel feel on my hard skin while I fuck the gorgeous thin straps in front and eject my shoe shine on her command -- Mmm! Of course, her "shoe-rag" eagerly cleans everything up!

File name: footjob with high heels 1013
File Size : 305 MB
Runtime : 16min 10s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/026951faca412/footjo ... s-1013.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Horny Leather Boot Dog

Not being allowed to cum for weeks, my boot dog really has become a horny one! My favourite thigh high boots always mess up his brain, he struggles so much not to get hard but fails. I love to tease him with my booted legs and make him sniff and lick them. He will be allowed to cum, by using his paws and later his tongue to clean up the mess.

File name: footjob with high heels 1016
File Size : 217 MB
Runtime : 11min 30s
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/b3d86b63e04d8/footjo ... s-1016.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Fuck Her Slingback Peeptoes

I love it when my Heelqueen exposes other heelsluts just like she exposed me. She can usually tell right away if a guy is thinking about dropping to the floor and licking her tall stiletto heels just by looking at him. Before the waiter even got to our table, my Heelqueen told me she would have him on his knees fucking her 6 inch heel slingback peeptoes that night! I would be filming, of course. Guess what? She had him on his knees fucking her gorgeous heels that night!

File name: footjob with high heels 1014
File Size : 287 MB
Runtime : 7min 17s
Resolution : 1024x576

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/c699747ca114a/footjo ... s-1014.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Double Orgasm under sharp High Heels

We have always known that the poor slave is living a dangerous life and in this clip we show you why. Right in the beginning Goddess Alina HURTS HER SLAVE’S COCK WITH HER SPIKY, SHARP HEEL, but no reason for Alina to stop this session. To the contrary it gives her such a powerful feeling, that she obviously enjoys this session a lot.
She plays with her victim like a cat plays with a mouse. Lots of painful cock and ball crush action under her soles with more and more STAINS OF RED BODY LIQUID underneath. Lots of piercing games under her cruel high heels. Look how deep she bores them into his flesh! THE MISTRESS TORTURES HER INJURED VICTIM FOR ALMOST 20 MINUTES until it finally comes for the first time.
The CUM SPATTERS AROUND and scatters on the board MIXING WITH THE RED BODY FLUID. Alina stomps until there seems to be no more cum and then she STOMPS AND CRUSHES THE CUM as well.
The slave must have thought that he’s finally released, but suddenly Alina turns to his genitals again and goes on stomping them like crazy. Again and again she stomps the soft cock like a piece of meat that she wants to make as flat as possible. The slave groans but Alina completely ignores his whimpering.
Soon the SPERM COVERS THE WHOLE COCK AND FROM ALINA’S STOMPS IT HAS FOAMED UP. Looks as if she had whipped cream but everything you see is real cum.
The whipped cum is very gluey and sticks to Alina’s sole while she beats it… and becomes erect again.
Now it’s time to defeat his genitals. Under Alina’s soles, that have become RED AND STICKY FROM SLAVE’S BODY LIQUIDS in the meantime, the slave cums in a PAINFUL SECOND ORGASM. The merciless Mistress dolorously squeezes out the rest of slave’s cum until she is sure that this time there is really nothing left. Then she plays with his cum, crushing it under her soles and heels, before she leaves her broken victim.

File name: footjob with high heels 1017
File Size : 644 MB
Runtime : 28min 05s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/c9a0617047ee2/footjo ... s-1017.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Her DiMarni Pumps

The heel is so thin, the arch so high and that smooth leather sole so, so good to lick! My Heelqueen's silky sheer feet are a perfect fit for her gorgeous black leather DiMarni pumps. I've been dreaming about seeing her wear them for a very long time. Now I get to be under her total control while she makes me kiss and lick them, and strokes "her" shoe stick with the soles. In the end, she gets exactly what she wants... a nice strong spurt of heel cream I can lick off that beautiful black leather to leave a nice shine behind!

File name: footjob with high heels 1008
File Size : 0.99 GB
Runtime : 10min 45s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/b0823711b4bef/footjo ... s-1008.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:01 pm

CBTrample – Mush under Alina’s Chucks

As our first Converse video has been so successful and so many people have aked for more of them, we have made a second video in these shoes. This time from two close camera angles and one of them is so close that you can see every little goove that these shoes leave in cock and ball flesh and every little vein that breaks.
Alina has worn these shoes a lot and meanwhile they are really well used and dirty from the street.
The Mistress walks around the pole, crushing the slave’s genitals whenever they are in her way. She grinds his cock like a cigarette, stomps it hard or she just steps on it with her whole weight.
The longer this session lasts the more red turns his crotch the more bruises and little broken veins come out. Again and again the shoe print caused by Alina’s weight changes. More and more precum is squeezed out by the permanent pressure.
Endlessly Alina bludgeons her slave’s genitals. She hardly gives them time to rest. She rubs them rough under these profile soles and ignores the permanent pain that she causes. And of course she remembers her first video in these shoes and she wants this powerful feeling again.
This time Alina places her heel right on his glans and her toecap right over his balls a€“ so far that she cannot see his scrotum. And then she moves her whole 145 lbs on his genitals. Her shoe completely covers them. No way to escape, no hope for mercy, the cruel Mistress will not even notice any destruction that she might cause.
And Alina stays in this position a€“ no she bounces. The slave groans in a mixture of devilish pain and excitement. Mercilessly his balls and his cock are being flattened under the full pressure of the Goddess. Will his genitals burst or will they climax?
Deeper and deeper Alina subsides in her slave’s flesh a€“ it’s incredible how flat these genitals have become and then suddenly under intense flinching the slave cums. Now Alina enjoys it again. The feeling of cumming genitals under her Converse soles with her full weight on top. SHE GOES ON BOUNCING, FLATTENING THE CUMMING CROTCH INTO NOTHING!
Finally she steps off and only now when she releases her weight the cum can flow out and the destruction becomes visible. A DEEP SHOEPRINT ADORNS HIS DARK RED GENITALS. Alina watches the result of her crush and then she decides to go on with her decoration. She steps in the cum puddle and twists in it crushing even her slave’s cum. The cum spatters around and ALINA LAUGHS. Then she steps with her cum soaking sole on his crotch and covers it with it’s own sperm. Yes this is what Alina wanted to see. A mush heap on the board….

File name: footjob with high heels 1018
File Size : 767 MB
Runtime : 17min 19s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/e749e4437bf87/footjo ... s-1018.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Crushed under dangerous Steel Toes and Heels

Mistress Stella is wearing dangerous patent leather high heel pumps with steel heels and steel toes. Ribands around her ankles make the look even hotter. Steel against flesh, we all know who will loose and Stella leaves no doubt about this fact. The clicking of her soles and heels on the board announces how hard this session will be.
And Stella is merciless, she crushes her slave’s genitals full weight under theseshoes. She shifts from one foot to the other, alternatively flattening different parts of his crotch. Several times she kneels down with her full weight on cock and balls and bobs up and down.
Again and again the Mistress walks over her slave’s cock and balls, interrupted by hard stomps, tender stroking, spiking with heels or rubbing under her soles. With pleasure she pretends his crotch to be a cigarette, ground under these hot shoes until the slave groans with pain. And then, without allowing the helpless slave to cum, she leaves her ‘stage’.

File name: footjob with high heels 1019
File Size : 104 MB
Runtime : 9min 30s
Resolution : 720x576

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/8396ac50dd1a7/footjo ... s-1019.wmv