Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:12 am

FOOTJOB WITH NYLONSOCKS

Hot Footjob with nylonsocks and black painted lips, dressed up in a slightly dominant outfit and with sexy high heels pumps! You lay down in front of me, below to my feet, while i paint my lips with alluring black lipstick! In the meanwhile i trample your cock with my shoes to make him strong enough for the upcomming treatment! Then i take off my high heel pumps and start to rubb your cock with my pretty feet. I painted my toenails in dark black for you and let you sniff my feet and suck my toes. Then i take on some sexy nylonsocks and wank your cock between my feet and soles before you?re allowed to shoot all of your hot cum over my pretty naked feet at the end of that fantastic footfetish video!

File name: footjob with high heels 0759.mp4
Size: 783 Mb
Duration: 13:25 min
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format video: mp4

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/71f0c1bacdb5e/footjo ... s-0759.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Slutty Semi-Transparent Perspex Bootjob – Shiny Shoejobs

Now I know you boys love these shiny heels as much as we do and this clip features an absolutely amazing pair of silky smooth semi-transparent perspex peep-toe boots! (There's so much to like in that one sentence, right??) You can almost see through to my feet, but you can definitely see my red suckable lollipop toes peeping out. I wore these to a fetish club a couple of weeks ago and the lucky boys who got to worship my feet were in heaven as these boots really keep in the sweat and scent of my divine feet. Imagine picking these up and smelling them after a long day of me walking around in them and licking the liquid goodness from inside? Maybe you fantasise about a work colleague leaving them under their desk and you help yourself to them and have your wicked way with the sensual smell that makes your cock grow harder and harder? I know what you pervy boys are like!Well my shoeboy cannot resist me in my shiny latex and he is soon where he belongs, gripped between my boots with a helping of lube to make sure my hot heels glide effortlessly over his cock, edging him further and further to his orgasmic finale! I speak in my sexy French accent and demand that he cover my boots in his hot load. Of course it is not long until this is fulfilled and a sexy hot load of thick white cum is covering the perspex booties as they should! There are closeups of the mess, it is quite a big one. Get those tongues ready. I want these boots spotless. X

File name: footjob with high heels 0771.mp4
Size: 630 Mb
Duration: 8:12 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/8856fa4be0162/footjo ... .part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/e10657648e184/footjo ... .part2.rar

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:33 am

Oily Pleasures

Tody i have a super hot bare feet cocktrampling shoejob video for you! In my latest update i show you my pretty bare feet with lots of oil and sexy flip-flops before i trample a cock between my soles and the heel of my sexy transparent shoes until he shoots his load all over my heels and toes! You will have a great view on my heels and arches and my sexy pink painted toes from behind! I?m pretty sure that you will not find such a great cocktrampling shoejob video elsewhere! So what are you waiting for? Become a member now and download that hot cocktrampling and shoejob video!

File name: footjob with high heels 0760.mp4
Size: 681 Mb
Duration: 11:45 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/f5cf649800cd3/footjo ... s-0760.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:46 pm

New white sandals

Sam has a new pair of heels she would like to test out. It does not take much to convince her slave to drop his draws and lay it out for her. She goes to town on his cock, mixing it up with a few sexy cig crushes. When she is done messing him up, she extracts his load and crushes that too.

File name: footjob with high heels 0743.wmv
Size: 297 Mb
Duration: 10:17 min
Resolution: 1280x720
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/b1a0d36742bba/footjo ... s-0743.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:25 am

FEET IN CONDOMS FOOTJOB

In my latest Condom-Footjob-Video i show you my sexy Feet in black Condoms in High Heels and gave a super hot footjob with it! I painted my toenails with a nice black nail color for you and pull some black condoms over my feet as preparation for the condom footjob! Oh Yeah, that looks pretty good! And really feels fantastic! Very warm and very slippery! My feet begin to sweat in the condoms very fast and i?m nearly unable to walk with them in these high heels, because my rubber-feet slither back and forth inside the shoes. When you watch that video you will agree with me that my feet look very yummy in these wet shiny condoms. Imagine you could lick my feet and that you could suck my toes with your mouth. Your tongue would lick along my rubber soles, before i treat and trample your cock with my feet. I will make him cum between my slippery condom feet! And while i pull the condoms over my feet you can watch it in crystal clear Full-HD Video Close-Ups. You should not miss that horny Video in any case! Join now, download that video and cum on my Feet in Condoms.

File name: footjob with high heels 0761.mp4
Size: 891 Mb
Duration: 13:17 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/2495caa8d87b4/footjo ... s-0761.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Strappy Nude Hot Shoejob

Come and salivate over my new ankle strap heels and ankle chain. I have always loved ankle chain as I know it draws the eyes of kinky men down to my lovely feet and exquisite heels. You get to see my full length outfit of satin pink dress floating above my dangerous heels. Shoeboy is excited by the sight of such a temptress! And proceeds to lie down for a hot shoe job. This time I take his cock and use the sole of my shoe, rubbing the end of his cock. You hear me throughout the video talking about his swollen cock and how hard it asunder my stiletto. Then I walk in the creamy mess very very slowly. Beautiful close ups in this last sequence. A must see!

File name: footjob with high heels 0772.mp4
Size: 307 Mb
Duration: 9:09 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/91aeeea968450/footjo ... s-0772.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:42 pm

SHOEJOB AND FOOTJOB IN HIGH HEELS

Super horny shoejob with open toe shoes and a barefoot footjob at the end! In my recent shoejob-video i get a full load of sperm over my sexy feet and toes again! And the one who knows my excellent footfetish movies, knows what that means! LOTS OF CUM OVER MY FEET! So if you do like shoejobs and footjobs, then you should really not miss that hot footfetish and shoejob video! I wank a cock between my sexy high heel sandals and stroke him hard until he shoots his load all over my feet and toes! My toenails are painted with a shiny blue nail polish and they look great in the sexy High Heels and the blue leggings i wear.

File name: footjob with high heels 0762.mp4
Size: 786 Mb
Duration: 13:33 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/f296be6534f47/footjo ... s-0762.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:55 am

SHOEJOB WITH SLAPPING SOUNDS

Don?t miss my latest Shoejob with great Slapping sounds! In my today?s Footfetish Video you can see a super horny shoejob, where i trample and treat a hard cock with my feet and shoes, until he shoots his huge load all over my feet and toes! Therefore my toenails are painted with shiny golden nail color and my feet stick in wonderful golden Mules. Besides i wear skin-tight leopoard leggings and i dressed my feet with sexy toerings and anklets! That looks incredible on my pretty feet! Many of my members expressed the wish that i should make a barefoot-shoejob, where one can hear that great slapping sound when the shoes clap on the soles! They want to hear that lovely and erotic slapping noise of sexy women walking in their mules! That slapping sound that makes men crazy a little bit! Exactly that horny noise i produced for you, while i wank that cock between my bare feet and my shoes! Clap, clap, clap… until the happy ending! If you like slapping sounds of heels and shoejobs as well then you should not miss that great shoejob video!

File name: footjob with high heels 0763.mp4
Size: 711 Mb
Duration: 12:20 min

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/dd6464cf5d1ef/footjo ... s-0763.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Sexy thin sandals uncut

This is a very sexy clip showing much of the uncut footage of Sam on the board doing what she loves to do, trampling cock. All the angles and some giggles. This pretty much shows what goes into making a clip like this. Sam is wearing a very sexy pair of thin sole and thin heel sandals that she wore the whole day at work. In fact, this clip started less than 15mins after arriving home in a very playfull mood.

File name: footjob with high heels 0744.wmv
Size: 345 Mb
Duration: 9:51 min
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download link:
http://k2s.cc/file/661bb1b3610e2/footjo ... s-0744.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 pm

File name: footjob with high heels 0764.mp4