Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Soft Nude Heels

My Heelqueen just picked up these gorgeous soft suede nude platform heels and they look divine with her tight black leather leggings and nude micro-fishnet hose. I live for those moments she summons me to worship her soles, lick her heel toes and suck on those gorgeous long thin stilettos! The supple covering feels so good on my shoe tongue and later on "her" shoe shine stick when she demands I polish her new shoes. Every last drop of shoe cream is lapped up, of course!

File name: footjob with high heels 1009
File Size : 381 MB
Runtime : 5min 55s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/f833b53364b9b/footjo ... s-1009.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Sexy and Cruel Cock and Ball Trampling - Sara Alfaros in laced Wedges Boots

Mistress Sara has has commanded her slave to take his place under the cock board. She comes just from the street and her victim is already waiting for her. Without wasting any time she steps on the board, still wearing a black jacket, riding trousers and her well worn laced wedges boots.
She circles around her slave's helpless genitals, she touches them with her boots and quickly slave's cock gets hard. Then she bores her heels into his flesh. Right heel into his cock and left heel into his ballsac - and then she bounces. The slave groans - what is going on here? She has just begun.
Sara steps off and places both toes of her shoes on his manhood. Then she steps on it with all of her weight. She squats up and down and she marches full weight on his crotch - only for 20 seconds but after that slave's cock looks like a barbecue sausage. Please note, we're in minute 3 of a 30 minutes lesson!
What follows now is a fireworks of sexual attraction and pain. The Goddess undresses her jacket - she is only wearing a black zipped bustier underneath. With sexy movements, ass shaking, soft touching of the most sensual points of his genitals Sara turns her slave on.
And within the blink of an eye she turns to a furious cock and ball destroyer who shows no mercy about his vulnerable parts.
Sara stomps his meat like crazy. She tramples it under her heels and she steps on it with all of her hot weight so many times. She bounces on his genitals, she does gymnastics, she dances. All full weight and he must take it all.
After a while the Mistress takes off her boots and throws then on his upper body. She has to smile as they almost hit his face. Then she steps on his cock and balls with her bare feet and strips her trousers. She is wearing a sexy thong underneath and now she shows us her awesome bottom.
But not too much joy for the slave. Sara torments his balls with her toes. She stomps him so hard and then she even jumps on his manhood.
Enough of this barefoot intermezzo. The Goddess sits down on the board and puts on her boots again. She clamps his face between her boots and shows him, who rules.
Then the Mistress stands up again and if you think she was cruel before, she will show you now what it means to be at her mercy. Without a qualm she crushes his balls under her wedges heels and all the time she shows off her sexy bottom.
With her right foot she steps on his cock and with her left foot on his ballsac then she zips her bustier a bit, but she looses balance and almost ruptures his balls. She doesn't care - look what she does now with his cock - she almost cuts it off with one heel.
The Mistress turns around and now she tenderizes his meat like a cotlet - many stomps and then some special brutal ones with a mean expression on her face - she only smiles sadistically as she hits his balls.
The time has come to give him the rest. Once more she steps on her slave's cock and balls - look where she has put her left shoe. It almost covers all of his scrotum and then she steps on it and squats down. The slave screams - it feels like his nuts would pop any moment!
Sara releases him for a moment but only to take the same position again and this time she will show no mercy. Full weight she keeps on his cock and balls - Either you cum or I'll crush you genitals under my boots.
The cruel Mistress bounces, she rolls back and forth, she squats up and down, she shakes her ass and after a bit more than 30 seconds she has taken him to his orgasm that way.
And now she does something that we have never seen before. She keeps on dancing and bouncing on his cock and balls during the whole orgasm and even when his climax is over she doesn't think about releasing him. Slave's cock is going limp and the softer it gets the deeper sinks the Mistress down in his meat. Look how flat is his cock now!
Then she steps off and finally the cum can run out of what is left from his cock. And Sara still doesn't care. She stomps out all of his cum.
The slave is totally drained. The Mistress has frazzled him out. He is only lying there and hopes that she is finally finished.
Well - almost - She only crushes all the cum on the board before she leaves.

File name: footjob with high heels 1020
File Size : 1.28 GB
Runtime : 29min 36s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/ae89464f545a3/footjo ... s-1020.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Lady Peep Rub To Cum

The idea is that I am rubbing the cock using only the sole of my Loubou until Shoeboy comes. It worked like wonder! Shoeboy's cock quickly grew hard under my sole and I did not stop rubbing over and over until he explodes on his stomach. Good boy...

File name: footjob with high heels 0972
File Size : 255 MB
Runtime : 10min 14s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/398f3d39f394e/footjo ... s-0972.mp4

Last edited by caramel on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Alina milks twice

This video is probably one of the hottest we ever made. It's simply splendid to watch Alina sitting on the sofa and playing with her slave an endless carrot and stick game. This video has more than 36 minutes and it's exciting from the very first to the very last minute with two cumshots caused by awesome Mistress Alina.
It's simply impossible to describe the whole video here, but here's a brief summary:
In the beginning the Goddess is wearing hot high heel boots which she uses to dominate her slave. He must KISS HER SOLES AND HER HEELS and she TANTALIZES HIS GENITALS with these boots.
After giving him a SPECIAL ALINA BOOTJOB, she bores one of her heels into slave's scrotum, that his hard cock bends up. Now she crosses her long legs, so that the whole weight of both of her legs rests on her spiky stiletto in his ballsac. But completely ignoring the pain that she causes, she slooooowly undresses the other shoe in a sensual way.
Now she continues playing with her slave with one foot in pantyhose and the other one in boot. She forces him to lick her nyloned foot and pushes it deep into his mouth, or she rubs his dick and his balls with her feet or she does both at the same time.
Soon the Goddess has her slave close to his climax, but she denies him to cum so quickly. Every time when he wants to cum she stops. "No you must wait..."
Then Alina shows a bit of mercy and with her boot heel she plays with his penis top while she holds his cock in place with her other foot and this way she makes him cum, but the very moment he shoots out his load, Alina breaks off and the slave shoots A BIG LOAD OF CUM ALLOVER HER NYLONED FOOT. But Alina doesn't think about doing him the favor to milk him empty - "I want more..."
Now she creams his mouth with her cum covered foot and HE MUST LICK HIS OWN CUM FROM HER PANTYHOSE. But that's not all. Slowly the Mistress undresses her second boot, stands up and strips the pantyhose and the slave has to lick her bare feet.
With one foot Alina opens slave's mouth and STUFFS HER CUM SOAKED PANTYHOSE INTO HIS MOUTH. "Do you like that taste? Hehe"
Next the Goddess turns to his genitals again. She RUBS them, she KICKS them, she STOMPS them and she TEASES them until his cock grows again. Once she frees him from his gag, but only to push her bare feet into his mouth. "LICK MY FEET, LICK MY TOES, SUCK THEM!"
And while pushing her toes deep into his mouth, Alina looks so sexy into the camera!
The Mistress turns to his crotch again and now she gives him a SENSUAL FOOTJOB. "I love the feeling of your hard cock between my feet. And again she takes him close to the climax just to keep him in suspense. Alina enjoys the power that she has over her slave too much, to allow him to cum too quickly...
But at some point she decides to finish him again. With his dick between her feet she rubs him, but again the very moment that he cums, she comes up with something mean. ALINA STOMPS THE CLIMAXING GENITALS OF HER HELPLESS SLAVE IN A CRUEL WAY UNDER HER FEET. The slave groans in a PAINFUL CLIMAX. "Oh no Mistress, please!" Bus she is MERCILESS AND STOMPS OUT ALL OF HIS CUM.
Done so, Alina plays with her feet with his sperm and creams her entire feet with his slimy semen. And guess what she does next - of course THE SLAVE MUST KISS AND LICK HER CUM COVERED FEET.
Satisfied, Alina places both feet on his mouth and lets him feel the weight of her legs on his face. Then she collects her clothes and leaves...

File name: footjob with high heels 1021
File Size : 1.16 GB
Runtime : 36min 28s
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/d1a902a85fc09/footjo ... s-1021.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Spiked Heeljob

Just look at her gorgeous black patent super high platform covered in chrome spikes dream heels! Doesn't the sheer blackness of her hose contrast so nicely with the glossy aggressive leather? I wanted to lick so bad, but she insisted that I get where I belong so she could use her new pumps to squash her shoe stick until it exploded. In the end, I did get to lick the soles... along with a good helping of heel cream!

File name: footjob with high heels 1010
File Size : 391 MB
Runtime : 6min 35s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/b92d87c2a4a3e/footjo ... s-1010.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Lucky Pantyhose Bitch

This morning I walk into the office with a surprise for the bitch under My desk. I pull out My chair and the worm is finally allowed to crawl out and greet Me. I remove the tape and stuffed pantyhose from it's mouth and order it to get under My chair. In this position it is comfortable to rest My feet on it's face while I make a phone call. It worships My pantyhose feet , kissing My toes and soles gratefully. I put My high heels back on and stand over its head to let it kiss My soles and thank them for what they are about to do....finally give the pathetic worm release. Sitting on My desk with its pathetic dick below My feet at My mercy, I verbally degrade the bitch while its dick gets harder. Again I remove My heels and make it hold them to its face, kissing the soles. The more degraded it is the harder it gets. Do I ruin his orgasm or does the worm cum under My control. A very lucky pantyhose bitch.

File name: footjob with high heels 0978
File Size : 1.07 GB
Runtime : 18min 24s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/5d90094679fd2/footjo ... s-0978.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:02 pm

File name: footjob with high heels 1023
File Size : 532 MB
Runtime : 9min 15s
Resolution : 720x404
Format video: AVI

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/10c15af2d259b/footjo ... s-1023.avi

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Pantyhose Foot Fun Handyman Huge Cock Cum

I need to relax after a hard days shopping. I notice that I have laddered my pantyhose (again). I also notice my very naughty handyman having a good look. He has a big bulge in his pants. There is no point in letting a good hard-on go to waste. I give him an expertly performed pantyhose foot wank. I just know you are going to love this video....

File name: footjob with high heels 1036
File Size : 317 MB
Runtime : 13min 57s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/3c0d3fbcb2f60/footjo ... s-1036.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Fine Ballerina! Or the EVIL SADISTIC BALLERINA!

You like this delicate and pretty shoes? Then this Clip a must have for your collection. White ballerinas adorn my beautiful feet and I will trample, kick and torture your slave-cock it. Are your balls go smoothly through my smooth soft sole. If you're good, you may kiss my shoes also and lick. your cock is massaged a little bit of my wonderful soled feet!

File name: footjob with high heels 1037
File Size : 537 MB
Runtime : 7min 23s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/9d27abbfdb536/footjo ... s-1037.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Cum On Leather Skirt Boots And Gloves

I left him alone for a few minutes, to check out my new cinema sized videos. I did not expect him to be tossing himself off, when I returned. He was a gibbering wreck, fixated by me dressed from head to toe in leather, I could see no work would be done until we had to sorted out a trouser tenting issue. Rubbing his cock on the leather was more than he could stand and he spunked all over my leather skirt. Now he has relieved some building pressure in his pants, I may get some work out of him. The things I have to do to maintain staff discipline!

File name: footjob with high heels 1038
File Size : 262 MB
Runtime : 11min 20s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/ac215b0f65b3c/footjo ... s-1038.mp4