Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Latex Rubber worship, whipping and fuck your cock between my rubberlegs

Lady Victoria Valente: Dressed in full latex can be Lady Victoria Valente spoil today. Lick my wellies slave, they polish me fresh! In order to to inspire the slaves really drives the mistress of the slaves with the whip! Thereafter, the butt is off. Also because I want to feel your wet tongue, tongue going far out! Thereafter, the butt of the mistress to be massaged. As a small reward the slave may his tail between his legs leggings fuck and get off on. On the command of the mistress he must then also cumshot horny. Beautiful splashes the semen from the cock hole. Because look at what you have now made a mess. Lick my sperm boots clean again, tongue out! And again, the slave is driven with the whip!

File name: footjob with high heels 1220
File Size : 253 MB
Runtime : 17min 34s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/79b359ff2a8d2/footj ... s-1220.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Slut In A Shoe Box

My Heelqueen invited the waiter over to try out her new shoe box... only this shoe box doesn't store shoes, it stores shoe sluts! She had me make it so her high heels and nylon feet can have total access to the slut's cock, as well as his mouth for sucking and licking and face for trampling. It's literally like being under the floor she walks on, but better because you can still lick her dirty soles or provide shoe cum-shine services on demand. This slut gets rock hard for her beautiful black t- strap platform sandals with chrome 6" heels and sheer black seamed hosed feet. He shot a wad a shoe goo that actually hit the wall about 2 feet over his head!

File name: footjob with high heels 1250
File Size : 274 MB
Runtime : 5min 21s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/457484df5fa34/footj ... s-1250.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Masterful ruined orgasm and cum eating with High Heels fetish

Lady Victoria Valente: Lovers of the red extreme 6 inch pumps will get their moneys worth in this movie! Let is go with the process in which the tail is getting increasingly horny. I can reach this state simply by putting the luxuries of my extreme fetishpumps on the tail. Or I my thin heels in the tail meat. Again and again, a tail check is performed in which I check the state of lust again and again. The game increases naturally. Even the balls get my heels feel. Then it is so far: The act of juicing can be initiated! Today I just do it, I just take my riding equipment to hand. With her I work so long the cock tip with blows until the tail can no longer be different and cumshot! Cumshot, oh how beautiful the juice as it runs out of the tail hole, ruined orgasm! There is so much sperm out there, that also something on my red elegant shoe tip lands! Of course, I am not very happy about that! Now and then you will eat all the sperm you have injected on my luxury heels, mouth open! Quick and thorough my shoe tip is cleansed by my sperm eating slave, so I like that!

File name: footjob with high heels 1221
File Size : 432 MB
Runtime : 8min 30s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/726a3632d3aaf/footj ... s-1221.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Knee High Fetish Boot Job

After many requests I decided to buy a pair of vintage-style knee boots. I have wanted a pair anyway for a while now and adore these vintage-fetish knee boots, so how could I resist?! They go so well with my latex leggings don't you think? The clip starts with me lacing the boots and talking to the camera about how sexy they are. I then of course treat my shoeboy to a hot bootjob, using a combination of standing with the sole of my boot rubbing his cock and gripping it between both boots and teasing the cum out. He has soon made a mess all over them and I decide to go for a little walk! Lots of close ups of me walking in my messy boots and clicking over the tiled floor. A must for boot fans!

File name: footjob with high heels 1255
File Size : 488 MB
Runtime : 12min 48s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e46129706704/footj ... s-1255.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 pm

Stocking Leg Fucking

What a treat! Mathilde allows me to fuck her beautiful legs. She was wearing a short satin black dress with nude stockings and her dangerous stupid spamer So Kate. I was so aroused. I started to stroke my cock and she wanted to tease me. I smothered my head in her bum while fucking her legs. She totally enjoyed it! You can hear her giggles and erotically moans and talks! She made me cum twice like this... So you can see two cumshots in this video! ENJOY

File name: footjob with high heels 1257
File Size : 242 MB
Runtime : 9min 36s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8aab4b4b1c491/footj ... s-1257.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Shoe Cream

My Heelqueen loves to go out with a squishy insole! Lucky for me that I get to be her little shoe creamer, especially when she leashes "her" cock and balls and rakes her long red nails over that slick shoe shine stick. She loves all those pretty gold studs lining those 6.5 inch heels too, and she loves to shove them in my pee-hole. It seems to make the shoe cream come out just a little faster. When she forces me to fuck her peep toes I can't help but spurt my load of shoe goo inside her gorgeous pumps! There's plenty to step in when she slides her nude micro-fishnet covered feet into those beautiful high heels and clasps that thin strap around her ankle.

File name: footjob with high heels 1261
File Size : 374 MB
Runtime : 7min 21s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8728e1a07cda0/footj ... s-1261.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm

So Zanaughty

My Heelqueen's gleaming crystal covered Zanotti 8" platforms might look even more incredible when she wears black nylons... if these shoes can even get more incredible! Look at the way they walk. It's enough to make any heelslut drip with anticipation at the thought of being allowed to get his tongue all over that soft hot pink suede. The small round peep toe is just big enough for me to slip the tip of my tongue in there so I can lap at her gorgeous hose covered toe. Then she slid one from her silky foot and allowed me to fuck inside her gorgeous wedges until I creamed all over that supple tan insole leather arch. She squished her foot back inside, clasped the ankle strap and walked away... part of me pressed under her damp stocking foot and further smooshed into her shoe leather with each step! That's exactly where I belong, after all!

File name: footjob with high heels 1263
File Size : 277 MB
Runtime : 5min 38s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/10adb16069fed/footj ... s-1263.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:31 pm

The Revenge

You are at a meeting with your employee to watch a presentation. You are wearing your pointy toe pumps.
The man is sitting down on a chair. You come and sit down on a chair just behind your employee. First you begin to cross your legs and after you ask him to move forward a little on his chair in order you can put your feet (shoes on) his chair behind him and relax. He doesn't like it but you are the boss and he has no choice to obey.
After a while you decide to put your shoes off and put them on the floor near the chair of the guy. What a good opportunity to get his revenge. He will cum on your shoes without you know as you are watching the presentation. The man cums in your shoe and put it back at their place on the floor. Then you remove your shoes and put them back on his chair behind him. The man is laughing because he is the only one knowing what is inside your shoe..

File name: footjob with high heels 1501
File Size : 176 MB
Runtime : 6 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fbae9f4aed8bc/footj ... s-1501.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:40 pm

HOT CHICK FANTASY

This video is all about my new Hot Chick from stupid spamer. They are the dream shoes, the most perfect stilettos, the sexiest and you cannot resist Me in them. You dream of Me wearing them everyday, walk in them, fuck in them and sleep in them. You follow Me around the house, watch Me in my heels as if you are on your knees, weak and horny. I am your ultimate tease, the femme fatale you desire to live with, always wearing high heels and feminine lingerie. You want to make Me happy and buy Me more heels and feed my ever growing collection to keep you hard all the time!

File name: footjob-with-high-heels-1282
File Size : 682 MB
Runtime : 14 min 40 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5df160dc50a66/footj ... s-1282.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Mrs J is back and this time she is meaner (stomping cumshot!)

You will remember our great Mrs J from some previous clips before. SHe was missing in action because of some relocation issues due to her new job but last week she was able to visit the slave and had such a wonderful time with him. The slave thought he was in for a shoejob treat but he couldn't be more wrong. Mrs. J only wants to cause as much pain as possible on the slave so she brings her sexy black platform pumps she uses for going out. These pumps have ribbed soles filled with ashes. She starts by crushing the slaves cock and then kicks him repeatedly. She notices he is getting hard with the kicks and she is happy about that. She tries the cockbox but instead of doing a nice shoejob you get to see her stomp the sh*t out of the cock with every stroke. This is going to be fun she tells the slave but he is moaning too much and she gets upset. She scrapes her heel a couple of times on his cock making him sore. She gets upset since he thinks he has the right to receive a shoejob!!! No you worthless worm!!! I decide if you get a shoejob Mrs. J tells! She orders him off the cockboard as she cant stomp his ballls hard enough. Off he goes to receive a harsh and fast stomping to his balls that makes him shoot his load!!! Mrs. J just laughs and walks away knowing she stomped his cumshot out with her sexy black platform pumps and stocking!!!

File name: footjob with high heels 1472
File Size : 408 MB
Runtime : 7 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/52fae09350d57/footj ... s-1472.mp4