Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels Videos

Post by caramel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:45 pm

I Will Tease You Till You Scream

Have you ever wondered why the slave is fully erect when the ladies start filming? Here is why. Many times while one lady "prepares" the slave the other lady is choosing her dress and heels and gets dressed. This is just one of these days where Mistress Julia teases the slave until he is about to come while he has to watch Pearl getting dressed. MJ does EVERYTHING to make him cum......she teases him with her shoes on and without them. The pre-cum oozes out and her sub moans in excitement, knowing that he will be crushed and trampled under whatever shoes MP chooses. How long could you take it?

File name: footjob with high heels 1465
File Size : 1.16 GB
Runtime : 12 min 16 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d4752ddd24021/footj ... s-1465.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:47 pm

I Will Tease You Till You Scream

Have you ever wondered why the slave is fully erect when the ladies start filming? Here is why. Many times while one lady "prepares" the slave the other lady is choosing her dress and heels and gets dressed. This is just one of these days where Mistress Julia teases the slave until he is about to come while he has to watch Pearl getting dressed. MJ does EVERYTHING to make him cum......she teases him with her shoes on and without them. The pre-cum oozes out and her sub moans in excitement, knowing that he will be crushed and trampled under whatever shoes MP chooses. How long could you take it?

File name: footjob with high heels 1465
File Size : 1.16 GB
Runtime : 12 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d4752ddd24021/footj ... s-1465.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:26 pm

High Heels Peep Toes

She is wearimg these brown pee toes all day ! They are well worn and she wants to clean the soles on my cock.So, she is sitting on the chair and i lay down in front of her beautiful legs and heels.She press the cock , rubs it with pressure and cleans her soles.I couldn't last long to this beautiful shoejob.

File name: footjob with high heels 1448
File Size : 544 MB
Runtime : 8 min 42 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/133549c90e02e/footj ... s-1448.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Erotique Shoe (Alex Tanner)

Red headed Alex Tanner leans back and watches as Eric kisses on her strappy heels. Then she gets naked and he works his way up her legs to her pussy, licking her. Then she gives him a shoe job. She finishes up lying on her back while Eric jerks off onto her.

File name: footjob with high heels 1600
File Size : 580 MB
Runtime : 7 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e1fea96aa428/footj ... s-1600.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:26 pm

Lelu Love-Sandals Black Nails Footjob

In this custom video, I'm wearing your favorite black sandals and I painted my toenails black just for you too, now cum here and fuck my feet and slide your cock between my sandals until you blow your load all over my toes

File name: footjob with high heels 1631
File Size : 166 MB
Runtime : 6 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1f0e7d75096a3/footj ... s-1631.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Escarpins pointus

Butler Boris is lying naked on the wooden floor while his mistress circles around him fully clothed and wearing her mid-heeled pointed black shoes. His erect cock twitches with anticipation and she stops and stands between his legs. She touches the tip of his dick with the point of her shoe, squeezing and stroking him, increasing the speed and pressure until he comes under the pointed shoes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1431
File Size : 308 MB
Runtime : 6 min 57 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dfab0140f446f/footj ... s-1431.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Fuck My Boots -Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne

Mistresses Lexi and Mina enjoy the power their boots have over slaves, especially when the slave is horny and desperate for release. After allowing the slave to worship their boots, Lexi orders the slave to his knees to fuck her boots. As the slave fucks away, the Mistresses make fun of how pathetic he is and how easy he is to control. In no time the slave is begging for permission to cum, which is granted. he blows his load all over both pairs of the Mistresses boots, then has to lick up his mess from their boots and the ground.

File name: footjob with high heels 1632
File Size : 148 MB
Runtime : 6 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d7e41002cf8bd/footj ... s-1632.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Mrs. I is back and crushes the cum out hard again with sexy red wild diva pumps!

Mrs. I was so happy with the massive cumshot from her previous cum crushing video with Wild diva pumps she decides to give another shot at the slave, but this time she has something really mean in mind. She changes her shoes to a sexy pair of red wild diva pumps she wore the previous night on a disco. YES this shoes have cigarrette ashes and filth on their soles and she will crush the cum out of the slave again, only that this time it will be harder. Watch her twist, stomp, grind, crush and pumps that cum out even harder than before. SHe really presses down hard and causes a lot of pain on the slave, making him loose his erection as he cant keep up with her demands. The slave is taken from pleasure to agony constantly as Mrs. I literally controls his cock and cum. SHe is mind fucking him real good as when he feels he is about to cum, she starts to step on that cock so hard she can feel she crushes the cum back again into his ball sack. WHen she is ready for piumping the cum out the slave seems to have an issue as he cant cum. Has she broken him? WHo know but that cum is cumming out no matter what so she orders the slave to masturbate as she pumps his balls real hard squishing out the cum. The slave is in lots of pain but she can feel as his cock is getting harder with every hard pump and when she feels like he is about to cum, she gets really mean and steps on it so hard i can barely cum out of his cock tip. SHe continues to crush his cock so hard that the cum oozes out slowly as the slave moans in pain!!! What a video!!! and you get to see the cumshot as well from the cockbox and the slave POV.

File name: footjob with high heels 1440
File Size : 917 MB
Runtime : 15 min 32 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8a3cb46a4ce79/footj ... s-1440.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Deep Throat Fucking Shoejob Puke Over The Shoes Cum On Shoes And Cum Licking Paola Jenny Samantha Complete280d

INCREDIBLE NEW VIDEO with three wonderful girls with Jenny, Paola and Samantha all of them playing a DEEP THROAT FUCKING VIDEO so without to tell you about a GREAT PUKING LOAD drooping on Paola's shoes!!! Don't miss this clip where they do a VERY SEXY KINKY SHOEJOB alternating with a WORDERFUL TRIO THROAT FUCKING to all these girls, so don't miss to see how Mitter does a MASTERPIECE CUMSHOT ON SHOES and after that he makes Samantha lick it with her UNBELIEVABLE LONG SEXY TONGUE also don't miss to see the Paola's face witty rascal, this is a very good clip please don't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

File name: footjob with high heels 1633
File Size : 561 MB
Runtime : 14 min 13 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7044adbde54fb/footj ... s-1633.mp4