Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Sat May 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Red Shoes And Fishnets

How does it end? She traps his cock between her shoes and jerks it until he...

File name: footjob with high heels 0944
File Size : 271 MB
Runtime : 7min 36s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/d5496cf3080ec/footjo ... s-0944.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun May 21, 2017 9:36 am

Domina Mule Cum Filling Shoejob

I am finally back in my sexy 6inch mules that I have paired with a shiny outfit: vinyl skirt and vinyl jacket. You know me, I love when it's shiny and sexy! The mules look especially shiny today. But let's focus on my pretty pale feet. I sit on the sofa and relax while you have a nice view of some shoe dangling to whet your appetite. I want you to get a nice boner while you admire my ankles, toes and arches. I order Shoeboy to get naked for me and sit on the sofa with me. I then start teasing his throbbing cock between my feet and mules. He is so aroused when he has his cock trapped by such sexy feet. I rub energetically on and on to edge Shoeboy. I don't want him to come yet, at least not this way. I then stop and get on my knees, arching my back and expose my soles. Yes, I want him to cover them with a warm load of spunk! What a treat! He does as I say and makes a mess on my soles. Well, now he better clean it off perfectly with his tongue. That's my fav part! What is yours?

File name: footjob with high heels 0935
File Size : 616 MB
Runtime : 12min 12s
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/42f2d3a666b05/footjo ... s-0935.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun May 21, 2017 3:37 pm

College Girls First Time

Before I start I have to tell you something, I've never done this before. I've dreamed about doing for as long as I can remember, I just never met the right boy so all I've been able to do is dream about it. But now that I'm not stuck back in my small home town and I'm in college I think it's time for me to explore my fantasy. You see I can't imagine anything hotter than having a guy on his back with his cock out and with me towering over top of him in sexy high heel boots. Just having you trapped under this board right now, completely at my mercy is making my tight jeans damp between my legs. I want to use my boots on your cock so bad I can barely contain myself. I want to step on you. I want to stroke you with the sole of my boot. I want to make you squirm with pleasure..and of course I want to make you squirm with a little bit of pain too. After all, dominating and owning your cock with my boots is a big part of my fantasy. But the most important part of all is watching you cum from me working your cock. I guess that part is up to you...but I promise to do my part...after all I've been practicing in my mind since I was a little girl.

File name: footjob with high heels 0945
File Size : 179 MB
Runtime : 6min 5s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/696d7d7de3326/footjo ... s-0945.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun May 21, 2017 9:55 pm

School Girl Shoejob

Dressed as a school girl, Mistress T says the most nasty, dirty things to her slave as she forces him to cum under her sneakers.

File name: footjob with high heels 0946
File Size : 270 MB
Runtime : 7min 36s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/0f6103b814811/footjo ... s-0946.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon May 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Lady Latisha’s Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 4A – Close Up! – High Heels Goddess – Lady Latisha

I wear a hot jeans miniskirt, a black blouse and blue metalik Sandals of the brand Buffalo. Fits too My long toenails I have painted blue. My slave is below the Cockbox and is looking forward to the Torture that him now expects.
I rub my shoe sole on his penis so he can feel my worn shoe sole. I step on his balls and rub with the other shoe heel on his glans penis. I like the feeling of dominance and when I hear my slave, screaming in pain!
I stand with full weight on his penis. He feel my weight and moans in pain. In order to increase his pain, I press with full weighting my shoe heels into his penis. But I want to create more pain. I attribute my shoe heel into his urethra. During a shoe heel is inserted in his urethra is, Trample I with the other shoe heel on his penis.
I order my slave, cum his cum while I rub my shoe sole over his glans penis!

File name: footjob with high heels 0947
File Size : 733 MB
Runtime : 16min 8s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/90673f661520f/footjo ... s-0947.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon May 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Lady Latisha Extreme Heel Insertion Clip 8A – Close Up! – High Heels Goddess – Lady Latisha

Close Up! – Do you like High Heels insertion into the urethra? This is a clip for you! Lady Latisha presented their special moves during the High Heels heel is in the urethra. The Lady wears very sexy “1969” green Stiletto High Heels. She teases her slave and he comes during the heel in his cock.

File name: footjob with high heels 0948
File Size : 653 MB
Runtime : 16min 39s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/a382725c6f065/footjo ... s-0948.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue May 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Shoe Slave - Kinky Kicks

Ayla introduces her new slave to Crystal and demonstrates some of the new tricks he's learned, particularly cleaning shoes with his tongue! Occasionally he if he does an extra good job he get's rewarded with a shoe / bootjob. Today may be one of these days, but first his cock and balls must take a little kicking and stomping!

File name: footjob with high heels 0949
File Size : 196 MB
Runtime : 13min 5s
Resolution : 852x480

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/3747f8cfc0b95/footjo ... s-0949.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Tue May 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Breaking In My New Boots – Paraphilia51

I am five feet eleven inches tall. In my boots I am over six feet tall. How does it feel to have such a tall, strong, sexy girl tower over you like this? And when I lift my long beautiful leg and hover over your cock with my boot are you at all scared at what I might do? You are after all in a very vulnerable position. I cannot lie, I very much like the look in your eyes when I do this. It is a look of expectant excitement with just a dash of fear. Which is soon replaced by a look of sheer pleasure when I bring my boot down and start to stroke your hard cock. I could watch you all night as I rub you with the sole of my boot. It fascinates and arouses me the way your face reflects everything I do to your cock. When I press down hard with the weight of my body and see the little grimace of pain it makes me wet. When I work the head of your penis just right I see your eyes glaze over in ecstasy it makes me want to touch myself. And when I get a beautiful back and forth rhythm happening it's almost like we're performing an incredibly intimate, intensely erotic dance. Yes I could easily go all night...but I don't think you can. In fact I know for certain that it won't be long at all before I make you cum all over the soles of these sexy boots.

File name: footjob with high heels 0950
File Size : 226 MB
Runtime : 7min 39s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/8e1ba495750f6/footjo ... s-0950.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed May 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Cock Trampling Bootjob – Mistress T – Paraphilia51

Fall under her spell as Mistress T uses her soft sexy voice to seduce you, then begins to jerk you off under her boots in this hot POV clip. She switches from pleasure to pain when she decides to use all her weight to trample and stand on your cock. While standing full weight on your cock with one foot, she uses the other to mercilessly stomp on it until you cum.

File name: footjob with high heels 0951
File Size : 270 MB
Runtime : 7min 35s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/b8bb975d92ab1/footjo ... s-0951.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel » Wed May 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Cowboy Boots Seduction – Mistress T – Paraphilia51

Are you a boot pervert? I dare you not become seduced by Mistress T in this irresistible POV clip. Wipe the drool off your chin as you watch her do nasty things boot perverts day dream about.

File name: footjob with high heels 0952
File Size : 331 MB
Runtime : 9min 15s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/7191005a20ba6/footjo ... s-0952.wmv