female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
CrazyBaby13

Game Of Cocks

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:26 am

Game Of Cocks
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Group Sex, Sex, Glasses, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Woman (20-29), Tattoo, Petite, Latina, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Office, General, Lesbian, Straight, Bald Pussy
Models: Liza Rowe, Dylan Daniels, Gabriella Ford, JoJo Kiss, Danny Mountain
Description: Dylan had a surprise for her friends based on a conversation they'd had a few weeks earlier. The talk among these three HOT chicks was, of course, about men. But, specifically, dick. And each of their specific techniques for sucking cock. They all thought they had the best moves and didn't know how to decide the winner. So Dylan went out and found a teacher of oral skills training. She had her friends meet up, and to their amusement, they were pleasantry surprised. The teach took out some dildos and gave them some lessons, but the best part of the class was when a real male model appeared. The ladies couldn't wait to practice what they'd just learned, and the session just got hotter and hotter. They went from taking turns blowing the guy to taking turns fucking him. This lucky dude got to have three chicks and a BJ instructor suck his dick and ride it. Some guys have all the luck. Next time your chick asks if she gives good head, have her watch this instructional update!

343 PICS - 2560x3840 - 513 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Pussy Preferred

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:16 am

Pussy Preferred
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: One-on-One, Glasses, Mature, Teen18+, Piercing, Tattoo, Black Hair, Blonde, Chic, High Heels, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Kitchen, Living Room, Amateur, General, Lesbian, Sex Toys, Hairy Pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Colored Stockings, Big Boobs (Implants)
Models: Liza Rowe, Dava Foxx
Description: Dava reached her tipping point when her stepdaughter, Liza, nonchalantly said that she returned home around 3 am. It wasn't Liza's first time missing her curfew. Dava pleaded with her stepdaughter to do more with her life after graduating H.S. but Liza only wanted to hang with her friends or watch t.v. all day. Liza lacked ambition to hold down a job and contribute to the household so Dava offered her part time job with her private company. Liza was surprisingly interested in her stepmom's secret affairs. Dava explained to Liza that she needed to learn how to take care her high-end clients and that she was willing to teach her. Soon after, Dava had a taste of Liza's sweet lips and then eased her way down her sweet pussy. Initially Liza was in shock but she calmed her nerves and enjoyed the wet tongue licking her clam. Dava relentlessly tongue fucked and licked her tight little asshole. After having multiple orgasms for the first time, Liza found her self sucking on her stepmom's clit. She loved every minute of her experience and learned everything she needed to start her new job.

295 PICS - 3840x2560 - 303 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Sweet & Salty Beach Babes

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:06 pm

Sweet & Salty Beach Babes
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Alicia Williams, Dani Blu
Description: Alicia Williams and Dani Blu soak up the sun before lapping up each other's sweet & salty cum! They cool off at the beach, playing in the waves before getting frisky after rubbing each other down with oil. Unable to contain themselves, the two beach babes are left with no choice but to take things somewhere a little more private. They fool around in the taxi on the way back to the house where they taste and grind each other's pussies all afternoon long!

120 PICS - 2000x3000 - 141 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Bailey Loves Candy

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:54 pm

Bailey Loves Candy
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: FFM, Sex, Threesome, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, Living Room, Amateur, Couples Fantasies, Lesbian, POV, Cowgirl, Cowgirl - POV, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - POV, Missionary, Missionary - POV
Models: Candy, Bailey Bradshaw, Joel
Description: My incredible girlfriend Bailey had invited over our really cute neighbor Candy to the house. The beautiful Bailey wanted to surprise me with a sex tape so she set up the camera and started to talk to Candy about why she invited her over in the first place. Well, Bailey wanted to surprise me with a threesome for when I got home from college. Bailey has always had the hots for our blonde bombshell neighbor--especially since her ass is much bigger and juicier than my girlfriend's! When Bailey asked if Candy would join us for a threesome, this horny hottie couldn't wait to get the party started--so these two girls started making out and sucking on each other's tits and clits! When I came home from college I was so surprised to see my girlfriend face deep in Candy's sweet pussy! I immediately joined them and picked up the camera to film these two sucking my cock together! I pounded each of their soaking wet pussies as we fucked our neighbor together in one of the greatest threesomes I've ever experienced! I love when my girlfriend surprises me by seducing another chick, especially when its our naughty neighbor who Bailey has a huge crush on!

405 PICS - 2560x3840 - 216 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

I'll Always Make Time For You

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:32 am

I'll Always Make Time For You
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Chloe Cherry, Nicolette Shea
Description: Nicolette's bachelorette party just ended, and she and her maid of honor Chloe are winding down after a crazy night of club-hopping. It's busty Nicolette's last night as a single lady and Chloe wants to give her one final gift before she ties the knot. Good vibes are in the air, and Nicolette is happy to spend one more night getting even closer to her best friend.

125 PICS - 2000x3000 - 63 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Yoga Fucked

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:21 am

Yoga Fucked
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: One-on-One, Booty Shorts, Big Ass, Mature, Teen18+, Piercing, Caucasian, Brunette, Feature, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Living Room, General, Lesbian, Trimmed Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants)
Models: Jenna Sativa, Kendra Lust
Description: Jenna was studying over at her friend Alisons house trying to concentrate. She could not keep her mind on the books while Alisons smoking hot step mom was working out doing yoga. Jenna was just staring at her pose showing off her curves. Kendra noticed th

243 PICS - 2560x3840 - 155 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Rub Lick Suck

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:10 pm

Rub Lick Suck
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: One-on-One, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Skinny, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Living Room, Lesbian, Scissoring, Bald Pussy
Models: Aubrey Rose, Jessie Lynne
Description: Jessie Lynne wanted Aubrey Rose to join on her side. Jessie approached Aubrey with two dildos. Aubrey grabbed one and they began to sword fight each other with dildos. They wrestled on the bed and Jessie mouth fucked Aubrey with the dildo. They continued the action in the living room where they wrestled each other down and began making out. Jessie bent Aubrey upside down and licked her asshole. Jessie spread open on the couch and got her pussy munched on. They fucked each other with those dildos and it was another great day of living together.

300 PICS - 3840x2564 - 172 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Pussy Peeping

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:00 pm

Pussy Peeping
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: One-on-One, Big Ass, Teen18+, Tattoo, Tall, Black Hair, Chic, High Heels, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, General, Lesbian, Bald Pussy, Colored Stockings, Big Boobs (Natural)
Models: Cyrstal Rae, Sydney Cole
Description: It was Friday and Sara had promised Sydney Cole and Cyrstal Rae that she would take them out as her treat. They were super hyped so they decided to doll up and get ready. Only problem was that Sara was late and pretty much left the girl's stranded. One th

300 PICS - 3840x2562 - 182 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Sweet Sensations

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:49 am

Sweet Sensations
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Group Sex, Tattoo, Skinny, Tall, Blonde, Brunette, Ass Licking, Lesbian, Bald Pussy
Models: Sammie Rhodes, Eufrat Mai, Nina James
Description: Sammie invited Celeste, Eufrat and Nina to her place for a special game of truth or dare. The lovely ladies had on sexy lingerie to go along that was only matched by their sensual revelations. After a few deep secrets were revealed, the girls got down to the dare part of the altered game. They did it all, from ass licking to pussy tongue fucking.

566 PICS - 2560x3840 - 345 Mb

Download File

CrazyBaby13

Tight Ends

Post by CrazyBaby13 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:39 am

Tight Ends
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Genre:
Models: Cadence Lux, Michele James, Alexis Tae
Description: When the booties are this hot, they cannot be contained and why would you want to? Tight buns or buns in tights, the details hardly matter in a scene filled with this many delicious butts aching to be touched... Alexis Tae, Cadence Lux, Michele James... Let's see them sway and twist and tear and lick... Glorious.

121 PICS - 3000x2000 - 76 Mb

Download File