female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
demi86

Finding My Daughter

Post by demi86 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Finding My Daughter
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Karlie Montana, Melissa Moore
Keywords: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature

Karlie Montana is in a rough state. Sadly, years ago she suffered from a miscarriage as a teen. The resulting stress and with the scars of her upbringing, she developed strong dissociative tendencies that left her mentally unstable and involuntarily confused, and compulsively obsessive. Her old therapist was able to keep her healthy enough to function like anyone else, but she still performed secretive digital kidnapping trying to replace the daughter she once lost. Her actions and state have deteriorated under the guidance of a new, naive therapist bent on helping Karlie play out her fantasies, unwittingly sending Karlie to the home of a local girl to act on her perverted lesbian family role play fantasy. Karlie meets the beautiful object of her desire close to home in Melissa Moore, who fits her fantasy perfectly, and even bears a close resemblance. The hopeful Mother poses as a government official recording facts for the census, and prods at Melissa's details hoping to get her to spread her legs and let Karlie eat out her pussy, tonguing her throbbing clitoris until she cums, totally surprised by Karlie's expert tongue techniques. Karlie even teaches her fantasy daughter to do the same to her before tribbing with her, and showing her a favorite position, 69!

File: JPG
FileSize: 66 Mb
Resolution: 1280x1920
Number: 61

Download link(s): LINK

demi86

That Hot Girl I Met Last Night!

Post by demi86 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:23 pm

That Hot Girl I Met Last Night!
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Halle Von, Alex Chance
Keywords: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College

Dear Sex Tape Lesbians,So I wanted to send you this video I decided to make at the last minute with my friend Dakota. I had met this super-hot chick last night, and we hit it off, after a couple hours of partying together, we headed back to our place (Dakota and Mine) well it was like sparks flew, this chick was so hot, and we had really hot sex. The next day I found out her name was Halle Von. Well, when I woke up thinking of all those naughty things we did last night, I had to find a way to make myself a souvenir. I asked Dakota to hide in the closet and film because my computer's webcam just wasn't as clear as I wanted it to be. Dakota called me crazy but by the time Halle and I finished fucking, Dakota had to pick her jaw up off the floor. I think this is the hottest thing around, and I hope you post it on your site!From Alex Chance and Halle Von

FileSize: 28 Mb
Number: 40

demi86

Charlie Chase And Heather Carolin

Post by demi86 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:04 am

Charlie Chase And Heather Carolin
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Charley Chase, Heather Carolin
Keywords: Lesbian, Hardcore, Natural tits, Gonzo, Toys, Nude, Cunilingus

FileSize: 241 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1280
Number: 870

demi86

My Mom's Friend: Part Two

Post by demi86 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:01 pm

My Mom's Friend: Part Two
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: India Summer, Megan Rain
Keywords: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature, 69, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking

Previously on Mommy'sGirl, Megan Rain and India Summer engage in an unexpected lesbian adventure filled with hot pussy eating and finger fucking delights. Megan's sexual fantasies come alive when India dresses up in her mother's dress fulfilling Megan's ultimate mommy fantasy. Megan immediately succumbs to India's lesbian charm as she spreads her fantasy mother's legs apart and eats out her moist pussy making her juices flow heavenly. India places her mouth over Megan's tight shaved pussy licking her luscious lips and teasing her flawless butthole. To conclude their mommy fantasy sex-capade, they 69 moistening each other's pussies vigorously as both lesbian lover's peak simultaneously.

FileSize: 78 Mb
Number: 75

demi86

In style

Post by demi86 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:23 am

In style
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Mili Jay, Brigit
Keywords: lesbian, teen, babes, black hair, blonde

Mili is thumbing a home decor magazine, she wants to change her apartment and she's looking for a new idea for the sofa. When Brigit hears about her plan she's quite puzzled: why change something that is so good to fuck on!?

FileSize: 27 Mb
Resolution: 1280x850
Number: 98

demi86

What does the fox...

Post by demi86 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:25 am

What does the fox...
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Szandi, Dominica Phoenix
Keywords: lesbian, babes, granny, big tits, blonde, brunette, old-young

What does Dominica Fox likes? Well, being a naughty girl she likes a lot of kinky things. Having sex with mature women is one of them. We cannot blame her. Szandi is a smoking hot and quite experienced woman who obviously well aware how to pleasure a young pussy. Just watch!

FileSize: 75 Mb
Resolution: 854x1280
Number: 198

demi86

Part of Being A Woman

Post by demi86 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Part of Being A Woman
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Karla Kush, Mona Wales
Keywords: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering

Karla Kush is pregnant but she is not seeing the baby's father anymore. Her mother is mad at her for getting knocked up in Thailand. Karla is feeling alone and without a female role model when her mother's best friend Mona Wales surprises her with a visit. The women catch up on Karla's bed. Mona can't take her hands off Karla's pregnant belly. She offers to rub her feet. Karla gets comfortable on the bed and Mona describes how much harder her pregnancy was on her body. Karla confesses how tough it is being on her own. She hasn't had sex since she got pregnant. Mona asks her if she's heard of orgasmic births. She remembers having the most powerful orgasms during that time. She offers to give Karla an orgasm, but Karla thinks it would be awkward given her friendship with her mother. Mona insists on standing by her like her mother should be doing. She convinces Karla to let her anoint her glowing pregnant body with oil, then Mona removes her dress to avoid getting staining it with oil. Mona caresses Karla's swollen belly and large breasts, which are also swollen from preparing for lactation. Her nipples are dark and hard. Mona asks if she can kiss her belly. She also licks her belly and her feet. Soon, Karla is moaning with pleasure. She takes off Karla's panties and begins to do energy work on her pussy. Karla spreads wide for her deep pussy massage. She brings her mouth to her puffy clit and sucks on it. Mona's still hungry for Karla's cum so she lets her sit on her face and ride out an orgasm on her tongue. Amazed at how good she made her feel, Karla devours Mona's pussy in return. Karla plants her wet pussy on Mona's and tribs her until they both cum. Karla feasts on Mona's delectable pussy until she emits one more rattling cum! Think this will be the first of many visits? Click to find out!

FileSize: 270 Mb
Number: 264

demi86

Triple Temptation

Post by demi86 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Triple Temptation
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Sandra Shine, Phoenix Ray, Valerie Herrera
Keywords: lesbian, lingerie, threesome, latina, babes, big tits, blonde

Three beautiful women in heat. The air seems to be boiling with their lust, their smooth pussies wet with arousal, there eyes begging for some sex. Luckily for them, they are there for each other, and luckily for us, they are ready to eat some pussies. So hold onto your zipper, because this time three hot vixens will try to tempt you to sweet sin.

FileSize: 63 Mb
Resolution: 848x1280
Number: 230

demi86

Dovefucking Darcie

Post by demi86 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:27 am

Dovefucking Darcie
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Adriana Sephora, Elsa Jean, Darcie Dolce
Keywords: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits

Elsa Jean tries to get the attention of lesbian lover Adriana Sephora by playing with her pussy but it doesn't work as planned. Adriana rushes out the door for work, leaving her laptop behind. Elsa finds out that her girlfriend has a fetish for women with huge boobs. Since she cannot fulfill Adriana's fantasies, she calls her friend Darcie Dolce for assistance to realize a heavenly lesbian threesome...Darcie and Elsa wait patiently on the couch for Adriana who will arrive at any moment. Adriana is overcome by Darcie's beauty and Elsa gives her the news about finding her lover's fantasies and offers Darcie as a gift to fulfill just that. Adriana is grateful, however she advocates her love of Elsa's tiny, perky boobs. Elsa wants to be the best girlfriend by offering her a gift to suck, fuck and lick a massive set of tits!Elsa, Darcie and Adriana remove their clothes, licking and caressing one another's smooth boobs and nice warm butts. Darcie leans in towards Adriana's shaved pussy, eating her tender lips with her mouth and rubs her huge boobs over her inflamed clit making her moan with pleasure while Elsa watches. The lesbian threesome intensifies as they place themselves in a chain of sexual pleasure which culminates in a pussy slapping, mouth watering, pussy licking, simultaneous group orgasm!!

FileSize: 100 Mb
Number: 89

demi86

Sprint and Soak

Post by demi86 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:15 pm

Sprint and Soak
Image Image
Image Image

Actress:: Ariana Marie, Dakota Skye
Keywords: Outdoors, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job

It's time for girls Ariana Marie and Kota Sky to get back into shape. They tie up their shoes and hit the trails. Ariana encourages Kota saying she's doing a great job and in no time, she will be looking like a million bucks. Kota was in dire need to take a shower where Arianna mentions she has a hot tub at her place. The perfect atmosphere to relax after a hard days workout. Undressing and putting on their cute bikinis, the girls dip their feet into the water making sure it was nice and warm. Ariana flirts with Kota, asking her if she wanted to remove her bikini top. Ariana reassures no one was home so they were perfectly safe and had 100% privacy. Ariana drops water over Kota's perky small breasts pinching her sweet nipples and rubbing her upper thigh, passionate of her sexual desire towards her. Kota confesses she always had a crush on Ariana envious to her good looks and charm. Ariana also admitted she was lustful and obsessed with Kota's perfectly ripped tits.They dip into the hot tub, kissing one another with passion and intensity. Ariana wanted to lick Kota's pussy but Kota was nervous as this was her first time a girl ever touched her down there. Sitting on the edge of the tub, Kota spreads her legs wide open, displaying her tight pussy. Ariana lips were too much for Kota to handle, taking only moments to orgasm and scream with pleasure. Kota was going to please Ariana just as well, licking her soft pussy lips, making Ariana spasm and tense up with chills running down her body, trembling from a deep orgasm. Kissing each other with joy in their eyes, Kota and Ariana knew this was going to be a relationship that was more than just a run in the park; this was the beginning of young love.

FileSize: 29 Mb
Number: 36