Female love lesbian love videos

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
mixon7

Bringing A Beauty Back To Her Nest

Post by mixon7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:59 am

Bringing A Beauty Back To Her Nest
In truth, I'm always kind of horny, but there are a few things that get me even more excited than usual. Like that first few seconds when I find an adorable girl I've never met before. It's such a rush to feel my body react to the rhythm of the hunt. I took my camera with me today and you can see my pick up game in action. I was nervous she might say no, but like any good hunter I stayed after her and tried changing the bait with a few different offers until I finally found one that worked. Getting fingered by a gorgeous new girlfriend in public is the kind of thing that makes me the most horny and that's why this video is one of my all time favorites!

Model: Eufrat Mai, Naomi Nevena
Genre: Lesbian, Outdoors, Indoors, Sex, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 33 min 11 s
Size: 428 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette and Blonde Lick And Finger Each Other

Post by mixon7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:00 am

Brunette and Blonde Lick And Finger Each Other
Meggie and Sherry are like two lesbian magnets. They cannot keep their hands or lips off of each other. Soon the passionate pussy lovers are stripping each other's clothes off, revealing their sexy, taut and muscular bodies. The blonde and brunette have stunning chemistry, which is shown in the way that they moan with sexual gratification during the girl on girl sex session. The babes even do a lesbian 69, that way neither of them has to wait for the pleasure of expert carpet munching.

Model: Meggie Loki, Sherry Raily
Genre: Lesbian, Big Tits Worship, Sex, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 229 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette babe licks girlfriend's pussy

Post by mixon7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:01 am

Brunette babe licks girlfriend's pussy
Erica B is new to fucking her lovers on video, but she is old hat at having super sexy lesbian sex! Erica just pretends the camera isn't even there, and her brunette lover Coco helps her to feel at ease. The sexy dark haired girls take turns licking each other's pussies, making each other moan and mew. Their orgasms come about from a powerful combination of carpet munching and fingering. The perfect mixture of clitoral licking and g-spot stimulation for two lesbian beauties.

Model: Coco De Mal, Erica Black
Genre: Gonzo, Lesbian, Sex, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Indoors

Duration: 16 min 35 s
Size: 110 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette Babe Plays With A Blonde Wet Pussy

Post by mixon7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:03 pm

Brunette Babe Plays With A Blonde Wet Pussy
The girls' skin glows as they kiss and gaze into each other's eyes. They look sensational as natural sunlight floods the room and they come close, Gina sitting on Holly's lap allowing her to slip a hand inside her panties and lubricate her awakening vagina. Gina spends some time dedicated to Holly's amazing body, bowing down and worshiping at the altar of her enormous breasts, she squeezes and sucks on them before pulling aside her panties, licking and sucking. Having her pussy sucked on like this really gets Holly's juices flowing and sends her wild with lust, she grabs Gina to kiss her passionately before accepting her fingers deep inside her wetness, her puffy labia yielding. Holly needs no persuading to lavish Gina with similar attention and she spends masses of time and effort to make sure Gina is left fully satisfied when she orgasms.

Model: Gina Devine, Holly Anderson

Duration: 20 min 20 s
Size: 153 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette babes love licking pussy

Post by mixon7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:03 pm

Brunette babes love licking pussy
Lying face down in her bed, Kiara Strong and Barbara Beiber are cuddling, and both brunettes have naughty thoughts in mind. Barbara climbs on top of Kiara and starts to massage her shoulders, and the brunette babe moans with pleasure. Turning over, Kiara grabs two handfuls of Barbara's big boobs, then takes her shirt off as things get hotter. Pushing her lover back, Kiara climbs between her legs, savoring the look of Barbara's pink pussy and drinking in the enchanting aroma before licking everywhere her tongue can reach. Barbara eats Kiara out next, putting the tattooed babe into doggystyle position so she can taste her pussy and ass!

Model: Barbara Bieber*, Kira Zen
Genre: Lesbian, Big Tits Worship, Sex, Wet, Oil, Ass Licking

Duration: 26 min 50 s
Size: 525 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette banana deepthroat practice

Post by mixon7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Brunette banana deepthroat practice
When Yenna Black's boyfriend asked for a deepthroat blowjob for his birthday, it threw the pretty Czech into a panic. Somehow in her years of dating, she'd never mastered the art of BJs! But Yenna knew exactly who to ask for X-rated help. Dropping by Paula Shy's condo, Yenna stood in her BFF's kitchen and told the Asian vixen her tale of woe. But thankfully for Yenna (and her boyfriend!), Paula is the cock-sucking queen of Prague, and this benevolent ruler is only happy to share her XXX wisdom. Turns out that all Yenna needed was to practice on a phallic fruit--the mighty banana! But somehow Paula and Yenna's cock-sucking lesson goes awry, and these two bisexual beauties start licking, sucking, and fingering each other's dripping pussies instead!

Model: Paula Shy, Yenna Black
Genre: Lesbian, Couples Fantasies, Amateur, Cheating, Sex, Pussy Licking

Duration: 25 min 18 s
Size: 498 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette Beauties Finger Wet Pussy

Post by mixon7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:06 pm

Brunette Beauties Finger Wet Pussy
Gina indulges in the sensation of Eufrat's nails gently scratching her back. It makes her tingle and sends a shiver through her, on the surface there is a mild pain that she would otherwise resist if it wasn't for the warm pleasure that pulsates deep inside her at the same time. Eufrat pulls firmly on Gina's tongue with her own, teasing out this warmth inside that Gina might share it with her and allow her even deeper into her world. Slowly they let their tongues roll round one another in the most sensual way, Eufrat lets Gina's mouth envelop hers as she reaches inside her own panties to stimulate herself. Eufrat takes as much time as she wants to explore Gina's body, they have nothing else to do this weekend except stay in bed so they are squeezing every last drop from it. As the scene builds to a climax we have included some POV shots, we hope you enjoy them and they get you even closer to the sensations between this intimate lesbian couple.

Model: Eufrat Mai, Gina Devine

Duration: 25 min 34 s
Size: 175 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette besties erotic audition

Post by mixon7 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:07 am

Brunette besties erotic audition
Sexy brunette BFFs Yenna Black and Kira Zen are twice the trouble when they get together. Today is worse than usual because Yenna has schemed up an X-rated new career for the Euro besties! Suggesting they both answer an ad for erotic models, she says they should practice their lesbian love-making skills together on camera. Kira is, unsurprisingly, easy to convince! For someone who has never had a girl-on-girl experience, she's a fast learner, quickly mastering the art of POV pussy-licking. And under Yenna's capable tutelage, the duo are fingering, sucking, and rimming each other to multi-orgasmic bliss in no time.

Model: Kira Zen, Yenna Black
Genre: Lesbian, Sex, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Indoors

Duration: 26 min 12 s
Size: 511 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette Dives Face First Into A Wet Pussy

Post by mixon7 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:09 am

Brunette Dives Face-First Into A Wet Pussy
Two young lovers gaze at each other, watching, waiting and beginning to fantasize. They are wet for one another and and won't waste any time, they kiss and playfully allow their tongues to roll around each other. Gina is keen to suck on Tess's lovely boobs before opening her beautiful puffy pussy, the nectar seeps out from her tight slit and Gina sucks hard on it, humping herself on Tess's thigh as she does so. Gina then enjoys having Tess's wonderfully plump arse in her face in a 69, licking and sucking still at her pussy before she pushes her fingers deep and fast on Tess's G-spot to stimulate her to an intense orgasm, we can hear the wetness in Tess's vagina as Gina continues to probe. The girls come together to scissor, rubbing pussies together for some mutual pleasure before Gina grabs hold of Tess's hair tightly, directing her as she licks her aching pussy.

Model: Gina Devine, Tess Lyndon
Genre: Gonzo, Lesbian, Sex, 69, Scissoring, Pussy Licking

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 169 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Brunette Enjoys Her Friends Big Juicy Tits

Post by mixon7 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:11 am

Brunette Enjoys Her Friends Big Juicy Tits
To be entirely with someone, giving all of yourself and asking for nothing in return. Accepting their feelings for what they are, overlooking any imperfections and understanding you belong together, always. Gina and Lucy may last a lifetime, only a few months or possibly just a single afternoon - but however long their coupling goes before completion they see it through and treat each other with the full measure of affection they can must in a scene we simply call Yours!

Model: Gina Devine, Lucy Li
Genre: Gonzo, Lesbian, Big Tits Worship, Sex, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering

Duration: 22 min 36 s
Size: 163 MiB

Download File