Female love lesbian love videos

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
mixon7

Backstage of Twin set

Post by mixon7 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:38 am

Backstage of Twin set
Two gorgeous natural busty babes at the shooting - this is enough for delight, trust me! Check out Simony and Sandra Shine on a backstage material! WARNING!anal scenes

Model: Sandra Shine, Simony Diamond
Genre: lesbian, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 108 MiB

Download File

mixon7

She Loves It From Behind

Post by mixon7 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:18 am

She Loves It From Behind
Nastie knows that Alysa lives and dies for anal pleasuring. She learnt earlier how wet her friend turns and how hard she cums when someone bangs her sexy asshole. So Nastie decides to check out if she can make her orgasm even harder than before, using all kind of tools and her impressive skills to work Alysa's bum over

Model: Alysa Gap, Nastie
Genre: lesbian, lingerie, babes, black hair, blonde, dildo

Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 29 min 3 s
Size: 217 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Bowling pins

Post by mixon7 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Bowling pins
I called Leona to spend the afternoon with me. I wanted to show her the new mini bowling set I got from my parents for my birthday. When she arrived, we started to play but soon found an alternative way of using the plastic pins!

Model: Olive, Leona
Genre: lesbian, amateur, foot, teen, blonde

Duration: 22 min 15 s
Size: 166 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Wrong Place, Right Time

Post by mixon7 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:39 pm

Wrong Place, Right Time
Aspiring actress Vanessa Veracruz is getting dressed up with great difficulty. She finally decides on an outfit for her audition. Meanwhile, Carter Cruise is picking a lock to enter a residence. She takes off her ski mask and snatches any valuables she can find. She finds a letter addressed to Cassidy Klein, a big time agent. Just then, Vanessa knocks on the door ready for her audition. Carter thinks she's cute so she pretends to be Cassidy and lets her inside. Carter begins the interview and lets Vanessa express her dedication to the craft. Carter tells it like it is. Vanessa will have to be willing to do anything to make it in this business. Carter wants to see her body, to establish clear lines of trust. Vanessa, eager for Carter's representation, agrees to everything she says. Carter feels off her tits and demands to see the rest of her. She is shy to show her bush but Carter says she likes it. She wants Vanessa to feel comfortable enough to open up to her. She leans in to kiss Vanessa. The girls embrace passionately. Vanessa remembers that she wants to be taken seriously as an actress. Carter tells it like it is again, this is how people get taken seriously in this business. Vanessa jumps her bones and rips off her jacket. As the lesbians vye for control of the situation, Carter sucks on Vanessa's big tits then goes down on her pussy. Carter eats her ass next. Vanessa cums and returns the favor in 69. After Vanessa tribs Carter's pussy, the girls eat each other out until their juicy pussies explode!

Model: Carter Cruise, Vanessa Veracruz
Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Masturbation, Rim Job, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 53 min 51 s
Size: 1.13 GiB

Download File

mixon7

The Family Sexologist

Post by mixon7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:20 am

The Family Sexologist
Daughter-in-law Gina Valentina is masturbating in bed when her mother-in-law Jaclyn Taylor bursts into her bedroom. The MILF announces that she made an appointment with sex therapist Allie Haze, so that her son can finally get Gina pregnant. When the therapist arrives shortly thereafter, the women all meet in the livingroom. Eager to become a grandmother, Jaclyn hands Gina a bottle of prenatal vitamins. But Allie Haze is more interested in the details of Gina's sex life. Gina admits she doesn't have sex with her husband very often. Gina feels uncomfortable answering Allie's intimate questions, about the color and consistency of her husband's cum, whether he cums inside her, and which sex positions they favor. The meddling mother-in-law takes the liberty to answer for her. For the purposes of conception, Allie recommends having sex on all fours from behind. She wants to simulate sex in that position, so that Gina can learn by experience how to tilt her ass upward. Allie motions like she's fucking Gina from behind, until Jaclyn insists on showing Gina how to do it right. She takes her place in front of Allie and gets dry humped. The therapist explains that orgasming during sex can make the cervix more receptive to sperm. She likes to demonstrate with toys for this purpose. She lets Gina choose a toy, then puts on her black strapon selection. Gina takes it in her pussy till Jaclyn insists on showing her how she should be fucking her son. Gina moves over, her bush poking out of from under her unsnapped white bodysuit, and watches Jaclyn fuck the big black strapon. When Gina wants another go, Allie praises her for being a fast learner. But Jaclyn is less than impressed. She criticizes Gina so much that Gina sarcastically invites her to show her how it's done. Allie hands over the strapon and Jaclyn puts it on. When Gina gets on Jaclyn's lap and fucks the strapon, the MILF is finally impressed. Gina rides is until her pussy explodes. Allie voices her observations that the issue could be stemming from the relationship between Gina and Jaclyn. If they show each other some love, it could go a long way in resolving the problem. They agree it's worth a try. Once the ladies start kissing, Allie goes down on Gina's pussy. Then she suggests Gina give Jaclyn some action. Gina licks Jaclyn's pussy till Mommy cums all over her face. Then Allie cradles Gina as Jaclyn finger bangs her till she cums. Allie is proud of their progress and gives them an assignment on working together. The lesbian therapist spreads her legs and Gina and Jaclyn make her cum in tandem. Then Gina rides Jaclyn's tongue while Allie eats the MILF's pussy.

Model: Allie Haze, Jaclyn Taylor, Gina Valentina
Genre: Brunette, Big Tits, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Strap-on, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Latina, Family Roleplay, Lesbian

Duration: 38 min 46 s
Size: 1.34 GiB

Download File

mixon7

Truth or Dare

Post by mixon7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:01 pm

Truth or Dare
Sitting around in panties and tank tops Adria Rae, Chloe Cherry and Lily Love are looking sexy as hell lounging out in the living room. With nothing to do the girls decide to have fun with some good old-fashioned Truth or Dare. The girls label 2 jars, Truth and Dare, and fill both of them with little handwritten notes. At first, the choice are tame and playful but when Lily Love picks her choice she has to get on all fours and stick her ass out. Adria and Chloe can't resist slapping an ass that perfect. When Chloe pulls a dare that says she has to kiss the person next to her she gets really shy. She's never fooled around with a girl, much less kissed one. She leans in and plants one right on Adria's mouth. The girls ask her how it felt. Chloe isn't sure about it but the girls insist she take her shirt off and get more comfortable. When Chloe inquires as to why she's the only one that's topless, Lily and Adria happily remove their tops and start tag teaming Chloe. Each taking a breast, they suck on her pink nipples asking her if she likes it. Chloe answers them with a smile. She stops them for a moment still unsure about all this; after all, she's not a lesbian. When Adria starts eating out her pussy all her worries seem to melt away as she moans in delight. As Chloe sits on Lily's face, she starts to eat out Adria, devouring her pussy and making her cum. When the girls spend the majority of the afternoon getting each other off it, looks like they have found a new pastime and it ain't truth or dare!

Model: Adria Rae, Chloe Cherry, Lily Love
Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian

Duration: 31 min 58 s
Size: 588 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Lesbian Love in the Tub

Post by mixon7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Lesbian Love in the Tub
Silvie Sunny is a sexy grandma, slowly soaping up her body for young Lyen Parker to come by and caress. This older/younger lesbian couple moves from the bathtub to the bedroom to start a whole new steamy seance with their beautiful bodies. Watch as experience teaches what all lesbians learn to love... girls know how do it better.

Model: Lyen Parker, Sissy Neri
Genre: lesbian, mature, big tits, Big Ass, old-young, one on one, natural tits

Duration: 23 min 47 s
Size: 852 MiB

Download File

mixon7

A Walk In The Park

Post by mixon7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:24 am

A Walk In The Park
Mid-way through my morning jog, alone in the woods, I suddenly wished Zoey Monroe was with me. Having been all hot, and sweaty from my run, I thought to myself how perfect this spot would be to have her take off each layer of clothing and lick my body up and down. When I opened my eyes, there she was with a video camera. We walked to a secluded area, and she took off her top and let me suck on her hard nipples. Then she started to pull down my top and began teasing my nipples with her teeth. We both realized it was time to get back to the hotel room and that's when the fun really started. My pussy was so hot and wet, I couldn't wait to taste her. Back and forth giving each other the most insane orgasms, I never wanted it to end! Which is why, I wanted to share this with all of you, so that you can watch it and get as wet as we were... Enjoy!From Addison Ryder and Zoey Monroe

Model: Addison Ryder, Zoey Monroe
Genre: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, POV, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Lesbian

Duration: 26 min 18 s
Size: 926 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Backstage of 'Pussycats'

Post by mixon7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:04 pm

Backstage of 'Pussycats'
Our top girls having fun together just for our members! You decide: the tremedous bruntte Anetta Keys or the wonderful blonde Sophie Moone is your favourite?

Model: Sophie Moone, Anetta Keys
Genre: lesbian, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 101 MiB

Download File

mixon7

Well If It's Free

Post by mixon7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Well If It's Free
Bailey Blue gave Jana Jordan a massage that she wasn't expecting. Bailey was so turned on by Jana that she had to get her mouth on her to taste her wet pussy. Bailey had no objections - since it was free. The two blondes had a lot of fun massaging each other in dirty ways. They both couldn't get there tongues out of each others pussies until both girls had intense orgasms.

Model: Jana Jordan, Dahlia Sky
Genre: Oil, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Tattoo, 69, Lesbians, Fingering, Natural Tits, Massage

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 820 MiB

Download File