Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Edge to My Silky Lingerie

My silky lingerie looks so good it captivates you from the start. You cannot look away at my perfection wrapped in a silky B*** doll. The way I tease you with my curvy body keeps you on the edge every minute. You are going to jerk slowly at the start and make your way to cumming for me. The way your cock feels in your hand keeps you pumping until I tell you to cum just for me. My sensual soft voice will guide you there. Just focus on my body wrapped in silk.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 915 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:09:46

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_EdgeSilk.part1.rar
Oth_EdgeSilk.part2.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:56 pm

London Lix - It Feels Right To Pay

You know it feels hot to pay me. And that makes sense. The feeling of losing control, of being reckless and risky inevitably gets that adrenaline and those endorphins flowing. But why does it also feel right...natural, even? I'll explain to you why handing over your cash is the most logical thing in the world to you, and in the process, seduce more out of you. I'll get inside your head and make your cock ache for me, make your wallet open so effortlessly, you won't even notice it happening. You need to pay. It makes sense. Just you wait and see...

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 366 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:41

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Oth_FeelsRight.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Ceara Lynch - Feet So Divine

Is there anything more perfect to see than me rubbing slippery massage oil all over my pretty feet? MY shiny soles just glisten when my toes flex and curl. Watching my long spider fingers slide up and down my feet caressing all the curves of my arches, heels, and toes, makes you want to stroke something else with me. All you can do is feel your hard cock press against your tight underwear until I allow you to release your throbbing dick to play and jerk. You've synchronized your strokes with my own motions and soon I'm coaching you to pump your cock until you've shot searing hot cum all over yourself.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 423 MB / Resolution: 1440x1080 / Duration: 00:08:32

Oth_FeetSoD.part1.rar
Oth_FeetSoD.part2.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Princess Kaelin - Brat Girl Love Addiction Mind Fuck, Fall Deeper and Deeper

You love bratty girls, don't you? I know how desperate you are, I know how weak and pathetic you are. You're fucking desperate for a hot brat to tell you what to do, to remind you how much of a loser you are. It's pathetic really. I mean only a total loser would subscribe to a site like this so you can get as much humiliation as you want. It's so pathetic but you love bratty girls like me, who are too hot for you, so far out of your league that you can't even touch us. All you can hope for is that we throw you a bone and make video for you so you can jerk your stupid cock.

There are so many losers out there, so many useless members of society that just sit around walking all day. You could be doing something productive with your life, but instead you focus on girls like me, flipping you off and telling you how to jerk your pathetic dick. You're so obsessed with jerking your dick that it's lead you down this little worm hole. Admit it, you can't cum unless you're being humiliated. You're fucking addicted. You can't even get hard any other way than watching some fucked up humiliation video. It's truly pathetic.

But I don't care how fucked up you are, in fact, I don't give a fuck about you, you just love that I'm a bratty bitch and I tell you like it is. I tell you the truth, and the truth is you'll never have a girl, you'll only have me, forever. Me humiliating you, me telling you how to jerk off. It's me, you, your hand, and your computer screen forever. And you'll never quit, you love staring at me too much, you love my words, how they eat away at your soul.

This lifestyle is your only shot of getting attention from a hot girl. So you've learned to love it. You love being berated, you love spending your money, because you're a weak little loser. With every clip you watch, you get weaker. With every orgasm you have you lose another piece of your dignity that you can never get back. Once you have my words planted inside that mind of yours, they can never be erased. You'll never be normal again. You're fucked. You're trapped. You're totally screwed.

All you have is me, and you love it, because I'm hotter than any girl you could get in real life. And I don't lie to you. It's not like we're in a committed relationship. You see I don't really care about you so I'll always tell you the truth and you love that about me. You're so in love with me and the other brats that you'd never leave. I mean where would you go? You don't have anyone else. So fall deeply and hopelessly in love, getting weaker and dumber each day. I want it all from you, every shred of dignity, every drop of cum, every penny in your bank account. So fall deeper and deeper in love.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 218 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:06:20

Oth_FallDeep.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Princess Fierce - Double Dare You To Find Out

I double dare you to jerk it to me. You heard me correctly. Beat off to your hot princess. This doesn't sound like a bad dare. Just beating it. Go on ahead. I know how desperate you are to jizz. Did you think today was your lucky day? Doubtful.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 121 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:07:33

Oth_FindOut.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Goddess Harley - Hyypno For Foot Slaves

Be a better foot slave! Watch this instructional video with your cock in your hand. I will plant secret messages in your head so that you will obey me and think of worshiping at my feet where you belong. You will get a close up view of my lips as my voice goes in the right ear and left ear so use headphones for maximum effect.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.25 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:14:40

Oth_FootSl.part1.rar
Oth_FootSl.part2.rar
Oth_FootSl.part3.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Jasmine Mendez - Slurp it off my soles!

Short and Simple I'm a longing Foot Bitch For the all powerful goddess Jasmine Mendez and I will do anything she asks for the chance to kiss her feet. (The More Humiliating the better)- Yes, Yes Everyone wants to worship my feet.. so lets make it more interesting for me.. Yes, Foot Bitches like you are only good for one thing.. Slurping My BFs cum off my size 11 wide soles! Yes get down on your knees where you belong and slurp it all up.. You will do anything I tell you, yes even this. You will degrade your self for the opportunity to worship my divine soles. Thanks for giving me and my BF something to laugh at this morning.. Doesn't take him long to unleash his load on me.. so get ready.. Make it hot and make sure you get all of it.. specially between my toes!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 144 MB / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:09:33

POV_FootbitcLickit!.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Astro Domina - Cum Slut For Boobs

It's been a while since Goddess Sydney has made you cum and eat your own jizz. Today it's time to catch up on lost times. She wore a super sexy outfit just for this occasion. You've been anxious for a while now. Look at those boobs. How can you not start stroking when those are right in front of you. It's time to guzzle up every last drip of your cum today by putting your mouth right in front of the tip of your dick. Do it for the boobs! Do it for the Goddess! Do it for humanity! You know you'll do anything for your Goddess. Go on, take off your pants, you know how this works!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 633 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:50

Oth_ForBoobs.part1.rar
Oth_ForBoobs.part2.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Good Pussy

Dream about this heavenly pussy as I tease you in My black rubber bikini. This Princess pussy is divine perfection. You can only imagine the blissful experience it would be to have it. Keep fantasizing... This pussy is far too good for you...

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 213 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:04:03

Oth_GoodPu.rar

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Mistress Tangent & Elena De Luca - Great View

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 209 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:06:38

Oth_GreatView.rar