vip member

Post by spank77 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:46 pm

Trixie Banks - My Ass Your Credit Card

Video: MP4
Filesize: 205 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:36
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Crystal Knight - A Weekend of Service - Sunday

The session describes an entire weekend of service, starting on Friday night, ending on Sunday.

Friday night (non nude)
- I start with nice JOI and edge you a couple of times, but then I inspect your cock in detail and think it is too small to serve me. I humiliate you about that and order you to get into chastity. I make you write on your cock or other body parts that you are owned by me and even make you send a picture you as proof. I torment you through and tease you about what I have planned this weekend.

Saturday (topless)
- I tease you with my tits while you are stuck in chastity. You are allowed to take your cock out of the cage and stroke it, but only if you do something humiliating. You must suck a dildo and take a picture to prove it. I play an edging game and torment you with my body. I then order you to get back into chastity and send a picture as proof again. After, you may watch other clips and edge into sunday but dont you dare cum.

Sunday (nudity)
- I tease you with my whole body while you are still in chastity. You own 2 pairs of my panties, so I order you to wear one over your chastity device. I then tell you to put the other one in your mouth and send a picture as proof. After that, you are allowed to take your chastity device off and I give you the reward of cumming to a countdown you will never forget. Name Rob mentioned.

Filesize: 1.39 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:11:51

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:03 am

Reya Sunshine - Titty Worship JOI Game

I'm rocking my sexy stars n stripes slingshot bikini. My giant tits bust out of it.. with my nipples barely staying concealed. It's making you so hard. So let's play a game. I'll let you jerk your cock to me.... but only while I'm flashing my jugs. I tease you by pulling them in and out, commanding you to start and stop jerking it. When you get close I lean in and have you cum all over my face and tits!

Video: MOV
Filesize: 1.46 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:09 pm

MelissaCandy - humiliation of a slave caught in a spy

Slave who trying to spy on mistress was caught ...Now he will receive his punishment.. made him smell and lick my pussy, my ass , my armpits and lick me close up

Filesize: 808 MB
Duration: 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

spank77
vip member

Post by spank77 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:11 am

Bella Park - Feed Your Addiction JOI

There's nothing you love more than having a jerk session to my clips. Before discovering me, you were stroking away to women that had no importance in your life. Spending hours feeling so lost and looking for someone to show you any sort of purpose that you can hold on to. It didn't take you long to begin your stroking addiction once you watched me for the first time. Stroking more, stroking for longer, fucking your hand over and over again for me. Looking into my eyes makes you feel weak as your craving to please me grows. I only encourage you to stroke more and more, and you comply without thinking. There's not a thought in your mind when you watch me. Your cock aches for me each day and grows stronger when you see my face. Jerking away to my clips while worshiping every part of my body. You're obsessed, and it feels so good. I know you so well and so accurately, and you know you belong here, with me and only me - your Goddess Bella. I know you have an addiction, and I will be the one to help you with that. Jerk more for your goddess, and feed your addiction.

Filesize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:14:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy