My Collection full movies Lesbian

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
overdose
vip member

Magic massage

Post by overdose » Sun May 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Magic massage

Ally Breelsen, Lydia Lust

Canadian brunette Lydia Lust gives Russian Ally Breelsen a sensual massage. Lydia oils up Ally's entire body and slowly works her way to fingering her pussy. Ally likes it a bit kinky so she also her ass butt fingered.

Bedroom Blonde Brunette Caucasian GG - 69 GG - Ass Fingering GG - Fingering GG - Kissing GG - Licking HD Medium SapphicErotica Shaved Slim Small

File size: 3,3 GB
File name: Magic massage
Video: AVC, 11973 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:39:28
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from RG.to:
Magic massage
Magic massage
Magic massage
Magic massage
Magic massage
Magic massage

overdose
vip member

Lesson dreams

Post by overdose » Sun May 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Lesson dreams

Kyra Queen, Veronica Moore

Both Kyra Queen (darker hair) and Veronica Moore have fantastic, naturally big boobs and getting them both together in a scene here at Sapphicerotica is a real treat. Lots of pussy licking and a great 69 make this one stand out. Enjoy!

Bedroom Brunette Caucasian GG - 69 GG - Fingering GG - Kissing GG - Licking HD Large SapphicErotica Shaved Slim average

File size: 3,1 GB
File name: Lesson dreams
Video: AVC, 12005 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Video duration: 00:36:59

Download from RG.to:
Lesson dreams
Lesson dreams
Lesson dreams
Lesson dreams
Lesson dreams
Lesson dreams

overdose
vip member

Twice the fun

Post by overdose » Sun May 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Twice the fun

Angel Piaff, Daphne Klyde

Brunette meets blonde in this all Czech scene. It's all about Daphne and Angel trying different anal toys and vibrators. Both cum hard, Daphne is so overwhelmed that she drops her magic wand as she cums.

Blonde Brunette GG - 69 GG - Anal GG - Ass Fingering GG - Fingering GG - Kissing GG - Toys HD Living Room Medium SapphicErotica Shaved Slim Small

File size: 2,9 GB
File name: Twice the fun
Video: AVC, 12007 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:33:53

Download from RG.to:
Twice the fun
Twice the fun
Twice the fun
Twice the fun
Twice the fun

overdose
vip member

Big beautiful lesbians real orgasms

Post by overdose » Mon May 14, 2018 12:50 am

Nikky Dream, Samantha Rone

Babely blonde lesbians Nikky Dream and Samantha Rone can't keep their hands off each other. The ladies kiss slowly and passionately, then make their way to the mattress to explore each other further. After some light spanking and teasing, Samantha licks and sucks Nikky's toes, then Nikky pulls down Samantha's red panties so she can grab her big ass and eat her bald pussy. Turned on, Samantha grabs two big handfuls of Nikky's tits and starts to suck and lick her nipples, then returns the pussy eating favor. Nikky makes Samantha cum hard, and in the heat of the moment, the lesbian begin tribbing, then have some sexy naughty fun in 69!

Lesbian Sex Feet Fetish Ass Licking Pussy Licking 69 Scissoring Indoors

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Big beautiful lesbians real orgasms
Video: AVC, 6000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:27:51

Download from RG.to:

overdose
vip member

Early love

Post by overdose » Mon May 14, 2018 3:30 am

Early love

Nataly Gold, Taissia Shanti

It's a Russian love fest with Taissia Shanti and long-legged Nataly Gold. Both girls kiss passionately and then proceed to pleasure each other orally. Lots of fingering and 69 as both girls cum.

Bedroom Brunette Caucasian GG - 69 GG - Fingering GG - Kissing HD SapphicErotica Shaved Slim Small Tag - Exclusive

File size: 3,7 GB
File name: Early love
Video: AVC, 11969 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Video duration: 00:43:55

Download from RG.to:
Early love
Early love
Early love
Early love
Early love
Early love
Early love

overdose
vip member

The Magic Diary

Post by overdose » Mon May 14, 2018 6:10 am

The Magic Diary

Syren De Mer, Scarlett Sage

Stepdaughter Scarlett Sage is going through her late aunt's book collection in the garage. She brings in a pile of hardcovers and heads into her bedroom. When Scarlett turns her back, one of books flies onto the floor mysteriously. She picks it up and opens it. It was her aunt's diary. She reads a few entries and sets down the book. Her aunt wrote that she wished she won the lottery. In the next entry she wrote that she won the lottery. Apparently, whatever her aunt wrote in the diary came true, but each of her wishes had consequences.

Scarlett dares to write an entry and try out her theory. She writes that she wishes her stepmom would accept her decision to be vegetarian. Low and behold, Syren offers to treat her to a vegan burger instead of spaghetti and meatballs. She asks her mom what happened to her aunt. Her mom explains the tragic story on their way to the restaurant.

Scarlett continues to write in the diary. Her wishes keep coming true. She wishes for a car and minutes later, she gets a car. One night Syren comes into Scarlett's bedroom to wish her good night before date night with Scarlett's dad. Scarlett wishes her mom would dress up and take her to the movies. Syren comes back saying her husband just canceled and invites her instead. Understanding the power of the book, Scarlett wishes her stepmother would be overcome with horniness.

Suddenly, Syren comes into Scarlett's room to reschedule their dinner plans. Something's come over her and she can't go out just yet. Syren is desperate to scratch a certain itch but she wants to wait for Scarlett's father to get home. Scarlett knows what she needs to do to make her feel better. And she makes too many advances for Syren to withstand them all. Eventually, Syren succumbs to Scarlett's soft and silky flesh and gentle playful kisses on her big mom boobs, all the down to her fine MILF pussy.

Scarlett ignores her stepmother's attempts to stop before making contact with her clitoris. She tries to convince the teen of the consequences if her father finds out. But Scarlett promises, she's calling the shots. She's the keeper of the diary after all. Scarlett takes off her top and Syren loses her mind touching her tiny teen tits. Scarlett desires the MILF so much she slowly devours every inch of her juicy pussy. Then Syren licks her step-daughter's pussy till she cums in her mouth. They take turns running their tongues over all their sensitive places, exploring every crevice and fold of their bodies, and releasing many shuddering orgasms!

Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Step Mom, Family Roleplay

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: The Magic Diary
Video: AVC, 5220 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:44:31

Download from RG.to:
The Magic Diary
The Magic Diary
The Magic Diary

overdose
vip member

My Daughter's Failing Grades

Post by overdose » Mon May 14, 2018 8:51 am

India Summer, Reena Sky, Elena Koshka

Reena Sky is concerned about her student, Elena Koshka. She is so concerned that she called her and her stepmother, India Summer, in for a private meeting. Despite Elena being punctual, she's failing her class. As Reena gets ready to get into specifics of why she thinks her student is doing poorly, India cuts her off and asks her if she wears clothes like that every time she teaches. Reena can't see how this is relevant but India motions her to let her finish. Her stepdaughter is actually a lesbian and when she is looking at her teacher wearing a low-cut shirt like that, it's pretty clear that it's distracting enough for her not to be able to focus. What's worse is that she actually moved her to the front of the class and all she wants to do is fuck her teacher. What was Reena thinking?! India has her suspicions and offers the teacher an ultimatum: she could fuck her stepdaughter since it's pretty clear that's what she's wanted all along or Elena is going to take her stepdaughter and march down to the principal's office and report her. Reena denies everything, saying that simply isn't true but Elena knows a lesbian when she sees one and stands her ground. Fuck or get fired, what's it's gonna be? Reena hesitates for a moment as India, who's now standing behind Reena, motions for her stepdaughter to come close. She instructs her to kiss her teacher and she complies. She takes off her dress as the teacher and student make out with each other. She knew she could smooth things over and with a fuck session set in motion, her stepdaughter's grades and future are now assured.

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Hardcore, Threesome, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, MILF & Mature, 69, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Latina, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass

File size: 2,5 GB
File name: My Daughter's Failing Grades
Video: AVC, 9278 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:37:50

Download from RG.to:

overdose
vip member

Crush on Proxy Paige

Post by overdose » Mon May 14, 2018 11:32 am

Crush on Proxy Paige

Jada Jones, Proxy Paige

Proxy Paige is a kinky and curvy American babe who meets up with her friend Jada Jones from back home. Lots of dirty talk as these two hotties go through a double-ended dildo. Ends with a sensual 69.

Brunette Caucasian GG - 69 GG - Double Dildo GG - Fingering GG - Kissing GG - Toys HD Living Room Medium Multi SapphicErotica Slim Small Trimmed average

File size: 3,4 GB
File name: Crush on Proxy Paige
Video: AVC, 11970 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Video duration: 00:40:06

Download from RG.to:
Crush on Proxy Paige
Crush on Proxy Paige
Crush on Proxy Paige
Crush on Proxy Paige
Crush on Proxy Paige
Crush on Proxy Paige

overdose
vip member

Let me in

Post by overdose » Mon May 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Let me in

Samantha Rone, Veronica Leal

That date of Veronicas did not went too well, though she has some high hopes up. Too bad she has this horny American girl back home - Samantha. She jumps on Veronica in a blink of an eye...

2 69 American Blonde Caucasian Colombian GG - 69 GG - Fingering GG - Licking HD Hispanic Lesbian Licking Living Room Medium Multi SapphicErotica Shaved Small Type - Girl~Girl Vaginal average average average blonde brown bubble butt caucasian doggystyle dress female orgasm female squirting fingering - pussy grey hispanic living room long - straight medium medium medium missionary multi natural navel licking nipple play no toys sapphicerotica shaved slutty small sofa teardrop

File size: 3,7 GB
File name: Let me in
Video: AVC, 11988 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:43:46

Download from RG.to:
Let me in
Let me in
Let me in
Let me in
Let me in
Let me in
Let me in

overdose
vip member

Carry Me Mom

Post by overdose » Mon May 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Carry Me Mom

Angel Smalls, Jewels Jade

When Angel Smalls's dad suddenly got remarried to MILF Jewels Jade, the teen didn't expect to admire her new step mother so much. Jewels is so strong she makes Angel feel safe, and Angel always wants to be around her. When Angel slips on the stairs and injures her leg, Jewels scoops her up and brings her to bed. The MILF consoles the tiny teen, pressing her head into her swollen bosom. Then she gets her undressed, so she can be more comfortable. Jewels peels off Angel's tank top and strokes her small perky boobs. Angel is moaning cross legged on the bed as her step mother takes care of her. She spreads her legs, exposing the crotch of her panties. Jewels begins to tickle her down there, making her feel better. Angel asks to see more of her step mother, so Jewels unzips her lace cocktail dress while Angel gawks at Jewels' huge boobs that are much more massive than her own and pour out of her bra, . Angie lets her new mommy take off her panties and rub her little pussy to heal her boo boo. The MILF makes Angel's pussy wet with spit, then contorts the teen in half and licks her clit till she gets off screaming. Jewels rides Angel's face with a finger in the teen's tight pussy, till she cums in her mouth. Then Angel gets tribbed by her powerful step mom, till the lesbians explode simultaneously with intense pleasure! Can Angel keep this secret from her dad? Click to find out!

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing

File size: 1 GB
File name: Carry Me Mom
Video: AVC, 6800 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Video duration: 00:21:41

Download from RG.to:
Carry Me Mom
Carry Me Mom