My Collection full movies Lesbian

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
overdose
vip member

We Like Girls

Post by overdose » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:37 pm

We Like Girls

Syren De Mer, Dee Williams

I've had the pleasure of working with the amazing Dee Williams a LOT in the past year, so when she told me about this incredible five-year relationship with Syren De Mer, I was riveted. It sounded like the kind of love that you only read about in fairytales, so how could I NOT feature them for this project?

'We met on set, actually,' Dee answered when we asked how she and Syren first met. 'She walked into the green room, I didn't know I was working with her, and I was like, who is THAT??'

'We kind of felt a connection right from the beginning, but we had JUST met,' Syren followed up with. They went on to describe how intensely they fell for each other from the get-go, with Dee admitting that even her ex-husband didn't look at her the way Syren did!

'She is my first love... My first girl love, my girlfriend!' Syren fondly states while holding her hands over her heart with the biggest smile on her face.

I tell you, there was no shortage of love in the air on set that day. The way they both lit up when talking about each other, admitting how they're two halves of the same heart, was unforgettable. When we finally let them come together again after the interviews, we couldn't take our eyes off them...

I love love, and after you see these two wonderful women together, you'll love love, too!

File size: 2,2 GB
File name: We Like Girls
Video: AVC, 5588 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:53:25
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
We Like Girls
We Like Girls
We Like Girls
We Like Girls

overdose
vip member

Hot Roomates Play With Their Dildos In The Bath

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:18 am

Sia Siberia & Purple Bitch

File size: 985,1 MB
File name: Hot Roomates Play With Their Dildos In The Bath
Video: AVC, 6256 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 118 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:21:35

overdose
vip member

Best Of Girls Riding Girls 1

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:59 am

Abby Adams & Athena Rayne & Avi Love & Compilation & Danni Rivers & Isabella Nice & Kimber Woods & Summer Hart & etc

Who knows how to please a girls pussy better than another girl? We have seen it with our own eyes. Babes like Christiana Cinn, Izzy Bell, Rachael Cavalli, and Summer Hart are orgasmic masterminds who know exactly how to push a hot babes sexual buttons. So, watch them get their ride on in this Best of Girls Riding Girls Compilation!

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: Best Of Girls Riding Girls 1
Video: AVC, 11894 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:15:18

overdose
vip member

Dirty Naughty Filthy

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:39 am

Dirty Naughty Filthy

Jewelz Blu, Madeline Marlowe

Jewelz Blu, sooooo sweet and innocent with her kitty ears and bright blue hair, has never been dominated by a woman before... but today's her lucky day! Not only that, but she'll get to see a real live unicorn: Madeline Marlowe!

But don't let Madeline's rainbow fishnets and cotton candy mane fool you -- she's here to make Jewelz's wildest, dirtiest fantasies come true. A professional Dom who loves doin' her job for the money AND the honeys, Madeline knows how to make REAL magic happen...

And it all starts with a Bubblegum Dungeon dance! Jewelz shakes her tight booty and Madeline jiggles her huge tits, getting each other HYPED for what's to come -- or CUM. In her own words, Madeline promises to make Jewelz 'overwhelmingly happy.'

Jewelz is soon strung up and at her mistress' mercy -- ooh, what deliciously sinful things does Mistress Madeline have in mind?? Not sunshine and rainbows, no ma'am. Jewelz is on her way to Ecstasy Station, with a quick detour in Pain Town, as Madeline ravishes her silky smooth skin with her treasured collection of wands and crops. Once Madeline finally frees Jewelz from her colorful binds, it's not because they're done. Oh no, it's just the beginning!

With Jewelz begging for more, Madeline stuffs her pussy with fingers and tongue, but it's not enough! Jewelz's cute, juicy bottom is SCREAMING to be spanked, and Madeline's trusty flogger is just right for the job. With each crack of leather, Jewelz is closer to sweet, blessed relief... if she's allowed to have it!

Boy, it's a good thing unicorns really DO exist. Who knew they'd be so kinky??

File size: 1,6 GB
File name: Dirty Naughty Filthy
Video: AVC, 6562 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:32:50

Dirty Naughty Filthy
Dirty Naughty Filthy
Dirty Naughty Filthy

overdose
vip member

Backdoor Scandal

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:20 am

Backdoor Scandal

Serena Blair, Kenzie Taylor

Political candidate Kenzie Taylor is on the phone setting up a meeting with an associate and tells them that a reporter is coming over to do a puff piece for her campaign. The associate warns her to be careful and just then, there's a knock on the door.

Kenzie ends the call and strides confidently to the office door. She opens it, revealing the reporter, Serena Blair. The way Serena is dressed and holds herself is in stark contrast to Kenzie who is more prim and proper. Kenzie falters briefly but then smiles and shakes Serena's hand, inviting her in.

Serena sets up for the interview. Kenzie regains her composure and is ready for the puff piece, though it quickly becomes obvious that Serena is trying to dig up dirt.

Kenzie thinks that Serena is going to make a fuss out of her being a lesbian, though it's revealed that Serena is actually trying to make a big deal out of her love of anal sex. Serena tells Kenzie that there's only one way she'll keep her secret and write a favorable piece about her: if Kenzie has sex with her. Kenzie is reluctant, but ultimately agrees.

The last thing this candidate needs is a backdoor scandal!

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: Backdoor Scandal
Video: AVC, 5826 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:40:08

Backdoor Scandal
Backdoor Scandal
Backdoor Scandal

overdose
vip member

Two horny mature lesbians having fisting fun at the sauna

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:01 am

Arty (39) & Lady Mongolia (51)

Two hot moms take a steam bath in a sauna and play with their pussies

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: Two horny mature lesbians having fisting fun at the sauna
Video: AVC, 6458 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:36:32

overdose
vip member

STYLISH & DIRTY

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:41 pm

STYLISH & DIRTY

Franny, Missy Luv

Young blonde Missy Luv is ready to live some romantic moment with Franny. Franny knows how to show some skills to the young generation.

File size: 902,9 MB
File name: STYLISH & DIRTY
Video: AVC, 5875 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Video duration: 00:20:46

STYLISH & DIRTY
STYLISH & DIRTY

overdose
vip member

Zebra Girls

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Zebra Girls

Daya Knight, September Reign & Bunny Colby

It's a clash of the influencers: Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Latte vs Mocha Pumpkin Spice Latte. Which flavor will take all? While Bunny is at the park, looking glam and cozy in her autumnal pics for the gram, September and her girlfriend Daya spy the cute, curvy booted blonde. September wants a piece of that and makes her move, super casual and totally low-key of course. Soon enough Bunny agrees to some collab with the big-time influencer beauties. The three Fall-ready girls head to September and Daya's because they have the best equipment for streaming. Bunny soon proves herself to be a basic bitch after all and breaks Daya's nail in the most saccharine sweet, "mean girls" way possible when she sees that the girls have WAAAY more followers than she does. September and Daya were already planning to make the moves on Bunny but now they're pissed. They've just lost an entire day of content because they can't shoot with a broken nail! That would be way too basic. They tell Bunny that now she has to make it up by shooting content with them. She agrees, and once the clothes come off she tries to leave and offers to pay for the nail instead. Her money is no good here when she has such a sweet pussy to pay with instead. September brings out a plate of dildos and strap-ons, and they get their payback. I think Mocha Pumpkin Spice definitely won this round.

File size: 3,3 GB
File name: Zebra Girls
Video: AVC, 10000 Kbps, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:45:59

Zebra Girls
Zebra Girls
Zebra Girls
Zebra Girls
Zebra Girls
Zebra Girls

overdose
vip member

Olga Cabaeva Part Two

Post by overdose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:16 pm

Olga Cabaeva Part Two

As you may have seen in part 1, Olga and I got a bit hot and sweaty. It turns out that the summers day wasn't so balmy after all, more full on heatwave! So, for the first time on Larasplayground I participate in a shower scene. It turns out that even with all that water and soap, you can get more filthy. Who'd have thought!

File size: 2,3 GB
File name: Olga Cabaeva Part Two
Video: AVC, 14871 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:21:58

Olga Cabaeva Part Two
Olga Cabaeva Part Two
Olga Cabaeva Part Two
Olga Cabaeva Part Two