My Collection full movies Lesbian

female masturbation- solo, or in group, with fetish overtones
overdose
vip member

Lady Boss Dress Code

Post by overdose » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:43 am

Lady Boss Dress Code

April O'Neil & Jenna Sativa

When temp April O'Neil gets in trouble for dressing inappropriately, her boss Jenna Sativa gives her a second chance. But the following day, her outfit is even more revealing. April doesn't understand what is wrong with her dress, forcing Jenna to show her that it's far too short and extremely low cut. April apologises and blames her insufficient wardrobe on a lack of funds.

Tired of hearing excuses, Jenna tells her to stand up and turn around. Upon closer inspection, she determines that April's dress is in fact a slip. April had no idea it was lingerie when she bought it. Jenna's patience is wearing thin. She walks over to April and accuses her of being provocative on purpose. Jenna concedes that she does look really nice, but not for the workplace.

Jenna figures April dresses provocatively because she wants to draw the wrong kind of attention. April is shocked when she yanks down her bra and exposes her big boulder tits. She pulls off her dress and spanks her juicy ass, then she kisses her temp and touches her between her legs. April is uncertain they should do this at work, but Jenna insists on teaching her a lesson on teasing her coworkers.

Jenna sits April on her desk and spreads her legs spread. She removes her panties and eats her bushy pussy, and then she devours her ass. Once April learns her lesson, she tests her knowledge on Jenna's pussy and makes the lady boss cum. Then April tribs Jenna's wet pussy until both lesbians convulse and collapse!

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Lady Boss Dress Code
Video: AVC, 4710 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:33:14
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Lady Boss Dress Code
Lady Boss Dress Code

overdose
vip member

Lady Boss Prove Yourself

Post by overdose » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 am

Lady Boss Prove Yourself

Penny Pax & Vanessa Veracruz & Darcie Dolce

Penny Pax is hanging out with her straight roommate Darcie Dolce. They are talking about the fact that Penny just lied to her lesbian boss Vanessa Veracruz about being a lesbian. She claimed that she's married to her roommate Darcie Dolce just to put Darcie on her insurance policy. Penny isn't expecting her boss to drop in unannounced, but that's just what Vanessa does. The statuesque Latina is ecstatic to meet Penny's wife and she is curious to get a tour of the house. The straight girls are in a pickle. They have to convince Vanessa that they are an authentic lesbian couple.

The only trouble is, the girls cannot get their stories straight. At first, Penny's quick thinking covers for Darcie when she can't remember where she put her wedding ring. But when they show off their bedroom, Vanessa asks them why they don't display at pictures of their wedding. The girls stammer out their excuses, but clearly these two haven't rehearsed at all. Vanessa calls them out on their claim to be gay. She challenges them to kiss. They try to talk their way out of the predicament, which only infuriates Vanessa all the more. Vanessa takes their lie very personally because she is a lesbian and knows the struggle.

With her job on the line, Penny tries to pussyfoot around her boss' request. She manages to get out of kissing Darce, but then Vanessa wants to see her suck on Darcie's big breasts. It's super awkward for the straight girls masquerading as lesbians, but Darcie takes off her shirt and then Penny follows suit. The girls think they might have convinced Vanessa, so they brag about how much they love eating pussy. That makes Vanessa ask them to do it in front of her. Because she wants to keep her job, Penny pulls off Darcie's skirt and panties and awkwardly goes down on her fake wife. Vanessa watches earnestly, until she becomes too aroused to keep her skirt on. Vanessa strokes her own pussy while Darcie grinds against Penny's face.

Vanessa's sexy lips connect with Darcie's while Penny is busy eating her out. Darcie cums in Penny's mouth, then she switches places with the redhead. After Penny cums, Carmen gets in on the action and spreads her legs wide for her employee. Darcie and Penny finger fuck Vanessa to orgasm, then Penny tribs her boss, amazed at how good it feels. Meanwhile, Darcie sits on Vanessa's face. The threesome cum at the same time. But is Vanessa convinced they really are married? Click to find out!

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: Lady Boss Prove Yourself
Video: AVC, 4978 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:47:27

Lady Boss Prove Yourself
Lady Boss Prove Yourself
Lady Boss Prove Yourself

overdose
vip member

Evil Step Mother

Post by overdose » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:04 pm

Evil Step Mother

Jelena Jensen & Georgia Jones & Katrina Jade

In this racy spin-off of A Dirty Cinderella Story, thrice-widowed Hollywood movie star Jelena Jensen puts her family first. The legendary actress is devoted to raising her two feisty stepdaughters Katrina Jade and Georgia Jones whom she inherited along with her husbands' vast fortunes.

When Katrina and Georgia come into Jelena's room and interrupt her meditation to complain about their day, Jelena reports that Mrs. Feinstein said that Georgia is giving sexual favors to all the girls at school. Katrina chimes in that she made them all cum. Jelena is unamused. She sternly reminds them, they're Hollywood royalty and shouldn't be giving it away. Jelena proposes it's time for them to take a refresher course.

The diva demands that Katrina demonstrate her skills at pussy eating. She commands them to take off their clothes. Jelena wants them both together. She makes Georgia spread her legs and evaluates Katrina as she eats her out. She reprimands her for diving in without warming her up first. The stepsisters bicker with each other throughout, but Jelena keeps them on track. Katrina makes out with Georgia and plays with her tits, before going down on her again.

Jelena plays with her MILF tits while Katrina makes Georgia cum. After dishing a few pointers, she tells Georgia to go down on Katrina. The stepsisters continue their squabbling while Georgia eats Katrina. Meanwhile, Jelena masturbates and enjoys the show. Katrina tribs Georgia's pussy and gives her an orgasm. Then they nurse their stepmother's breasts.

Jelena lies down and spreads her legs ceremoniously. She tells the girls they know what to do. Both teens bring their mouths to her pussy then lick her clit and labia, hoping for their stepmother's praise. Katrina tribs Jelena vigorously while Georgia rides Jelena's tongue. The teens swap positions and rejuvenate Jelena with their flowing juices!

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Evil Step Mother
Video: AVC, 4397 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:36:11

Evil Step Mother
Evil Step Mother
Last edited by overdose on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

overdose
vip member

Getting Caught Almost Freaky

Post by overdose » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:44 pm

Brandi Love & spam Preston & Eliza Jane

Eliza Jane has been up all night ruminating like a crazy person about something that's truly pissing her the fuck off. She's soon to be married which clearly compounds with the attention seeking of her step-mom Brandi Love and Eliza's soon to be hubby's mom spam Preston. When major life changes happen at such times it can't be easy to rewire your values to let lesbians just act like normal lesbians around you. I get it. It must be awfully frustrating. Boo Hoo...

Brandi makes it her mission to fix things with Eliza. She thinks patching things up, telling her she'll always be her number one, and getting on with life will fix things instantly, but Eliza's subconscious leads her to make a spectacle, as she begins using phrases like 'wanting to be Brandi's good little girl,' and kissing her step-mother passionately on the lips, moaning, hoping that she'll always be Brandi's little lesbian play thing. It's clear Eliza is jealous.

Brandi tries in earnest to explain things easily without divulging the reality that she's screwing her step-daughter. But spam still can't understand why after being so nice to Eliza, she's still such a whiny little bridezilla. Brandi and spam can't keep their hands off one another, and start getting into it, when this time Eliza interrupts. Things are not going well, but soon enough the truth drops, and it's clear it's time the Moms need to teach their good little girl a lesson.

File size: 2 GB
File name: Getting Caught Almost Freaky
Video: AVC, 5514 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:50:02

Last edited by overdose on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

overdose
vip member

First Time With My BFF

Post by overdose » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:30 pm

First Time With My BFF

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: First Time With My BFF
Video: AVC, 5201 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 139 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:33:55

First Time With My BFF
First Time With My BFF
First Time With My BFF

overdose
vip member

My Best Fucking Friend

Post by overdose » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:11 pm

My Best Fucking Friend

Monica Asis & Sophia Leone

Sexy strippers Monica and Sophia have been eyeing each other all night, but they can't fuck on the clock! They convince a customer to buy some time in the private booth with both of them - but by the time they get there, it's clear they're only interested in each other.

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: My Best Fucking Friend
Video: AVC, 5504 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 139 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:32:43

My Best Fucking Friend
My Best Fucking Friend
My Best Fucking Friend

overdose
vip member

My Mom Fucked My Girlfriend!

Post by overdose » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Diamond Foxxx, Kendall Kross

Diamond wakes up one morning with a sudden desire for a taste of pussy. She is incredibly horny just thinking about eating out another girl but too bad she's married to a dick. When her son's girlfriend accidentally spends the night, Diamond gets the chance of the lifetime when Kendall stumbles into her bedroom. Kendall just wants to escape the house without getting into trouble-but will she be able to leave once Diamond's had her way with her?

File size: 3,4 GB
File name: My Mom Fucked My Girlfriend!
Video: AVC, 12000 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:40:02

overdose
vip member

Her Daughter's Best Friend 2

Post by overdose » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:33 am

Makayla Cox, Shavelle Love

Makayla has been married to a man for many years, but she's always been curious about other women - especially younger ones. So when she walks in on her daughter's BFF getting changed her pussy gets wet instantly. Later that night, the memory of Shavelle's tight teenage body and cute little tits have Makayla masturbating next to her snoozing husband. And Makayla's not the only one who's dreaming of pussy. Once Makayla's daughter has dozed off, Shavelle sneaks into the bedroom of the older woman...

File size: 2,2 GB
File name: Her Daughter's Best Friend 2
Video: AVC, 8000 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:38:06
Video resolution: 1280x720

overdose
vip member

Good Wife, Bad Wife

Post by overdose » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 am

Good Wife, Bad Wife

Gabriella Paltrova & Romi Rain

Housewives Romi and Gabriella are never going to get along. Romi's a moralistic mom, while Gabi's a free spirit who loves to sunbathe naked in the yard. But once the bad wife starts seducing Romi, she discovers good wives like lezzy action - and taking it in the ass.

Big Tits, Black Hair, Brunette, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Sex Toys, Wife

File size: 3,6 GB
File name: Good Wife, Bad Wife
Video duration: 00:42:31

Good Wife, Bad Wife
Good Wife, Bad Wife
Good Wife, Bad Wife
Good Wife, Bad Wife
Good Wife, Bad Wife
Good Wife, Bad Wife
Good Wife, Bad Wife

overdose
vip member

My Blindfolded Best Friend

Post by overdose » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:55 am

Gabriella Paltrova & Georgia Jones

Georgia's had the longtime hots for her best friend Gabriella. Gabi asks Georgia to tell her boyfriend to come upstairs for a surprise, but when her boyfriend arrives, he's too hungover to head up. Georgia goes to tell Gabriella the bad news, but finds her bestie blindfolded in sexy lingerie, spread-eagled on the bed! Horny Georgia pretends to be her boyfriend, eating a plentiful amount of pussy and fucking her with a strap-on until Gabi realizes the truth - but by then, they're both hungry for more.

File size: 3,2 GB
File name: My Blindfolded Best Friend
Video duration: 00:37:10