Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

For LG and cigarets lovers
LadyMelissaXXX

Antares - Bankrollbarbie

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Antares - Bankrollbarbie

x for perverted audio sensory fiends. No filter, no music , just hot af sounds and visuals

File name: Smoking 0713 Antares
File Size : 460 MB
Runtime : 9 min 9 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/90b15cc00e578/Smoki ... ntares.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Belle Douleur Smokes Cock - Kyle Chaos

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:13 am

Belle Douleur Smokes Cock - Kyle Chaos

Belle Douleur lights up her menthol cigarettes, pulls out my cock an buries it deep into her throat. Deeply inhaling smoke and keeping her privacy behind sunglasses, the large breasted model lashes her tongue along my shaft. Belle takes long sensual inhales and takes turns between lightly blowing smoke onto my balls and deep throating my hard dick. She picks up the pace and rubs my balls until I explode jizz everywhere. Belle strokes my cum right onto her mouth and even blows out a huge cum bubble!

File name: Smoking 0714 Belle Douleur Smokes Cock
File Size : 203 MB
Runtime : 12 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0af7c696c9053/Smoki ... s_Cock.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking Hot Blowjob - SweetMaria

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:08 pm

Smoking Hot Blowjob - SweetMaria

File name: Smoking 0715 Smoking Hot Blowjob
File Size : 57.9 MB
Runtime : 13 min 32 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cc25a783396b2/Smoki ... lowjob.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Mistress with strapon smoking and joi - Wet Kelly

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Mistress with strapon smoking and joi - Wet Kelly

I am loving to use my hot black 8 inches strapon on you. I smoke and tell you how much I want you to suck me and then let me fuck you tight ass taking you from behind, feeling my power. I would make you my favorite slave, you giving me pleasure and then I would compensate you too. Be my slave , let me smoke you and fuck you.

File name: Smoking 0716 Mistress with strapon smoking and joi
File Size : 356 MB
Runtime : 5 min 58 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/482aa3915eb4e/Smoki ... nd_joi.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking masturbate and joi - Wet Kelly

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Smoking masturbate and joi - Wet Kelly

I was just resting and having a cigarette in my room, when a friend of mom came into my room without knocking at the door. He caught me while smoking and threatened me that he will tell my mom that I smoke. He wanted to blackmail me. I asked what I can for him in order not to tell mom about this little secret, he wanted to see me stripping and playing with my pussy. I did this because I knew he was spying and following me from some time and I guess this is what he wanted from beginning. I stripped and started to play telling him what I want him to do, telling a sweet fantasy I would love to see, him to cum and lick his own sperm from his palm for me. I made him stroke his cock and play with me as I was playing with my body. We came together and he came and licked his sperm from his hand. Got me even hornier. Now we were even, I got him, he got me.

File name: Smoking 0717 Smoking masturbate and joi
File Size : 962 MB
Runtime : 21 min 3 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4e2ee6563f8f8/Smoki ... nd_joi.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking a I with Scarlet - scarletloveu

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:45 pm

Smoking a I with Scarlet - scarletloveu

Sit down, relax, watch me smoke a joint, and strip for you to High Enough- K flay

File name: Smoking a I with Scarlet
File Size : 714 MB
Runtime : 4 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/003f178f09450/Smoki ... carlet.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Teen Smoking and fingering before cam - KatSaysMeow

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Teen Smoking and fingering before cam - KatSaysMeow

I start off naked, change into a full body suit then smoke a bowl. i strip back down then finger myself. im 19 in this video

File name: Smoking 0718 Teen Smoking and fingering before cam
File Size : 226 MB
Runtime : 10 min 23 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/35dd83f0df064/Smoki ... re_cam.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Sodomy Slaughterhouse - Cybill Troy and Goddess Tangent–Pegging

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Sodomy Slaughterhouse - Cybill Troy and Goddess Tangent–Pegging

Cybill Troy has her good friend Goddess Tangent over for a visit. When these two beautiful and evilly perverted Ladies are looking for some fun, you know its about to get wonderfully nasty.

Miss Troy has her gimp laid out, ready and awaiting whatever his Mistress and her guest wish to do with him. With the mouth insert on the gimps transparent face mask clearly betraying the fear and excitement within, the two latex clad Dommes immediately home in on the mouth hole for the first of their intrusive bouts of fun.

Testing out the gimps ability to take their fingers, hands and spit into his latex mouth insert, Miss Troy and Goddess Tangent find that the insert has insufficient depth for the knuckle duster cock they want the gimp to gag on. So, off with the face attachment and in deep with the black cock. While Goddess Tangent forces the gimps head forward, Cybill Troy chokes out her gimp with one hand and rams her knuckle mounted cock deeper and deeper with her other. Unable to move and only able to submit to his Mistresses invasion of his throat, the gimp soon has copious amounts of spit and drool forming. With all that slippery spit, its only natural that Miss Troy & Goddess Tangent wish to continue the gag-a-thon but instead of the now meagre knuckle duster cock, it is with their hands. Both Mistresses take huge enjoyment deeply fucking the gimps mouth with their gloved hands. Deeper and deeper, one at a time, then two. Taking it in turns to gag, choke and get those salivary glands into overdrive.

With the mouth hole clearly stretched, open and willing. Miss Troy flips her gimps legs up and begins her relentless quest to open up all the holes.

She slams the tip of her black man-o-war strap on into her gimps asshole while he is dosed by Goddess Tangent. As she continues to fuck her gimp harder and harder Miss Troy folds the gimps legs right over, pining him down, so that Tangent may more easily force her large red strap on deeply down into the gimps throat.

As the pounding at both ends from the Mistresses large strapons increases, its oh so easy for Cybill Troy to deftly increase the amount of ass stretching with her hand and also cock.

Flipping their double ended fuck-toy onto all fours its now the turn of Goddess Tangent to invade the, by now willing asshole of their entertaining toy.

While dosed and choked by Miss Troy, the gimp is fucked hard and heartily by the large, unforgiving red cock of Goddess Tangent. By now, both Mistresses are of the opinion that their toy has been too well fucked and just is not fully respecting the cock onslaught being so graciously bestowed upon it. Its time to impale this slack jawed and open assed gimp-toy onto a monstrous cock…..

With Cybill Troy berating and commanding her now shattered gimp to back up onto her huge black cock, its inevitable that her gimp can only comply. Miss Troy fully takes ownership of her gimps innards with her seemingly endless dick.

Impaling her gimp, from tip to balls deep, again and again, Cybill Troy halts, only moments before utter gimp-destruction, as being an impeccable hostess, she feels its only right for Goddess Tangent to undertake the final organ rearranging and heart nudging deep fucking of their shattered, broken, now fully-fucked toy.

File name: Smoking 0719 Sodomy Slaughterhouse
File Size : 1.28 GB
Runtime : 25 min 11 s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2c3967e372f4a/Smoki ... rhouse.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Fetish Vanessa - 278

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Fetish Vanessa - 278

File name: Smoking 0720 Fetish Vanessa 278
File Size : 306 MB
Runtime : 8 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/934927b723ba4/Smoki ... sa_278.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

OWNED UNDER LOCK & KEY - YOUNG GODDESS KIM

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:44 am

OWNED UNDER LOCK & KEY - YOUNG GODDESS KIM

Imagine being owned under lock and key, My slave in chastity to do with as I please. See this cock cage in My gloved hand....you'll be begging to be locked in this cage for Me. Only slaves with locked cocks get so close to My untouchable ass and divine latex feet. I want to see tears - dripping from your aching locked cock. Begging for relief. But I only increase the tease and push your dick even harder against the steel bars. No escape! your locked cock has many uses for My pleasure - even as My ashtray hahaha. What a privilege to feel My smoke caress your prison dick. Rubbing against My pantyhose ass, My latex thong, My playful latex feet. Imagine your dick owned by Me...Under Lock & Key.

File name: Smoking 0721 OWNED UNDER LOCK & KEY
File Size : 612 MB
Runtime : 11 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/211c7380361fb/Smoki ... ___KEY.mp4