Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

For LG and cigarets lovers
LadyMelissaXXX

Smoke Junkies - Full Length Movie - Marie Madison

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Smoke Junkies - Full Length Movie - Marie Madison

A full length hardcore smoking fantasy! In a World where cigarettes are banned, millions of addicted smokers are driven underground, and the now illegal trade of cigarettes and tobacco products have fallen into the hands of gangsters and thieves. "Smoke Junkies" follows the lives of a bevy of beautiful smokers trying to survive this world where hard sex is traded for cigarette and junkies will do ANYTHING to get their fix. It's filled with lesbian smoking sex, anal smoking sex, and smoking blowjobs. This full length movie is exclusive to my Members. Join today to enjoy "Smoke Junkies" and many other full length movies and exclusive videos

File name: Smoking 0856 Smoke Junkies Full Length Movie
File Size : 1.39 GB
Runtime : 1 h 15 min
Resolution : 854x480
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/48fd68356c3ed/Smoki ... _Movie.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Double Domme Smoking Outdoor - Goddess Isabel

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Double Domme Smoking Outdoor - Goddess Isabel

hey little pet! I'm with Lady Mesmeratrix today, we are going to smoke a cigarette! we know exactly how to turn you on, yeah u r a fuckin freak and u love to be teased while we r smoking a cigarette, yeah u love to be ignored lol look at our beautiful lips, and stroke your insignificant dick lol

File name: Smoking 0857 Double Domme Smoking Outdoor
File Size : 143 MB
Runtime : 4 min 12 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1fc735d95f658/Smoki ... utdoor.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

The outdoors ashtray slave - Ava Black

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:00 pm

The outdoors ashtray slave - Ava Black

File name: Smoking 0858 The outdoors ashtray slave
File Size : 563 MB
Runtime : 7 min 38 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a5e940ab8117b/Smoki ... _slave.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

ASHTRAY IN THE MANSION - Countess Stella

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:28 pm

ASHTRAY IN THE MANSION - Countess Stella

here we have another phantastic clip with cruel bitch countess stella. relaxing on her leather sofa in her mansion wearing a tight black latex outfit its time for some amusment with her slave.

it starts as she enlighten herself a cigarette and getting her leg high to press the heel of her luxury high heel sandals deeply into the stomach of the moaning slave. but his moaning is absolutely useless as this make stella only laughing and pressing harder into his flesh. but the slave has another problem today. although he is a non smoker his mistress humiliates him by misusing his pathetic mouth as her personal human ashtray or she blows full loads of smoke directly into his face. and of course he has to eat the rest of the cigarette in the end when stella has finished her smoking! german language (but not many words, easy to understand)

File name: Smoking 0859 ASHTRAY IN THE MANSION
File Size : 133 MB
Runtime : 5 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a553d13bfe9c5/Smoki ... ANSION.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoke and long red nails JOE - PrincessDi

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Smoke and long red nails JOE - PrincessDi

You love seeing a hot young girl smoking and making you hard and make you cum hard for my sexy smoke exhales and my sexy red lips and sexy long nails. I am wearing a leather jacket and the sheer image of me in a leather jacket and seeing me smoking and taking inhale after inhale is too much for you to take. The cigarette is getting smaller as I inhale and you better cum before the end of my cigarette. If not you will be left with blue balls.I love inhaling and teasing you with my smoke and my long nails. Jerk that cock before I finish my cigarette. Each inhale and exhale have you mesmerized. You better start jerking that dick as soon as you see my sexy lips wrapped around my cigarette. Pump that dick for me and but a big load before the video ends, that's a good boy, don't be left with blue balls.

File name: Smoking 0860 Smoke and long red nails JOE
File Size : 180 MB
Runtime : 8 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/20eda53ff37dd/Smoki ... ls_JOE.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking Bitches High Heels Corsets - PrincessDi

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Smoking Bitches High Heels Corsets - PrincessDi

smoking in Corsets

File name: Smoking 0861 Smoking Bitches High Heels Corsets
File Size : 121 MB
Runtime : 9 min 17 s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d006e6aa4c92e/Smoki ... orsets.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking with Mom - Bettie Bondage

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:37 pm

Smoking with Mom - Bettie Bondage

This is it. Summer is winding down, and it's time to pack up and move out to college. Of course, your mother is feeling nostalgic, sad about you going away. Her baby! Off to college! Wow. So when she comes into your nearly empty room, you're expecting more of the same maudlin mom talk, but she surprises you by pulling a spliff from one of your packed up boxes! Your mother doesn't know you smoke...you don't think...but she seems surprisingly unbothered by this reveal. She smirks, tells you not to freak out. That she knows. Not just that you like to smoke that dank green, but also that you, uh...like it when others do, too. Specifically, you like it when pretty women do. More specifically, you really like when she does. See, she knows you've been spying on her, when she thinks you're not watching, when she takes a little puff herself, hanging poolside. You can't believe how busted you are! But more than that, you can't believe what your mother is starting to do. You watch as she starts to trace the spliff across her neck, down the perfect, round mound of her breast, across her chest, smirking as you become transfixed, enchanted. She knows just what to do to drive you crazy! You start intently as she hangs the spliff from her pouty lips, watching it dangle as she suggests the two of you play a "game," a game involving the quickly stiffening cock in your pants. This can't be real, can it? But, yes, it is, you realize, as your mother unbuttons her top, goading you further into taking out your now straining dick. "When I inhale," she says, lighting up the spliff and taking a big toke, "you stroke slow..." she takes the spliff between her fingers, holding it like a cigarette, placing it between her lips and again letting it dangle, "but when I dangle it just like this, you go fast." Of course, you agree, obeying the rules and stroking just as she says, watching her inhale, exhale, dangle, repeat. You're entranced, your cock is dripping precum, and she is getting turned on. You can tell the spliff has her high, tingling, and she's touching her pussy through her panties. It doesn't take long before she's slipping them off, spreading her legs, presenting her unshaven, pink quim for you to fuck! You can't believe it's happening, but you waste no time pressing your cock into her, stroking yourself to the very edge inside your mother's loving, warm pussy!

File name: Smoking 0862 Smoking with Mom
File Size : 1.44 GB
Runtime : 19 min 58 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e1f501fb638f5/Smoki ... th_Mom.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoke & Stroke 420 Stoner Tease - Mistress_Madison

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Smoke & Stroke 420 Stoner Tease - Mistress_Madison

With the help of my friend Mary-Jane, we will fuck with your mind. In my sexy red latex dress and big tits hanging out I'll have you wrapped around my finger in no time. Big boobs, cleavage and big white booty is your weakness. Just look at how hard your jerking off to me, just can't stop. That's because hot women that you know you have no chance with excite you. What you can't have, you want. You chase, but end up with just your palms. What could be more tempting than watching me tease you, pointing to my pierced pussy reminding you it's off limits and of course edging to until your balls ache to cum. If it's an orgasm you hope for, I suggest you beg really good for it.

File name: Smoking 0863 Smoke & Stroke 420 Stoner Tease
File Size : 103 MB
Runtime : 10 min 4 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a77713e1f9818/Smoki ... _Tease.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Story Time - Sheena Shaw

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Story Time - Sheena Shaw

File name: Story Time
File Size : 276 MB
Runtime : 12 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cb0d42d887195/Story_Time.mp4