Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

For LG and cigarets lovers
LadyMelissaXXX

Be careful what you wish for - Young Goddess Kim

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 pm

Be careful what you wish for - Young Goddess Kim

Locked up in a cage is the only place to be for a slave when not in use. I arrived home and sat on the couch in front of the caged slave, crossed My legs and as I predicted it can’t stop staring at My dangling foot. I make it beg to be let out, but it fails pathetically. I don’t think it wants to be let out the cage, I’m definitely not convinced. Purely for My use I let it lay as My personal carpet beneath My heels, digging them in to make it squirm. I love the feeling of it’s skull crushing beneath My sole. I have a very tasty task to honor the human carpet with – I make it open it’s mouth as I light up a cigarette. It will eat My ash and swallow on My command, using it’s tongue to put it out and making it swallow the end while I rub My superior sole on it’s face. All the while I have generously been playing a little “stop – go” game with its desperate erection, and teasing it with My divine heels. When I lock it back in the cage with its leaking dick desperate to explode, I make sure to handcuff its wrists so no touching while I am away! The bitch will learn to beg. It’s just another day for Me, but a living dream for a slave.

File name: smoking 0544 Be careful what you wish for
File Size : 874 MB
Runtime : 20 min 52 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cead515b6abe9/smoki ... h_for_.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Bath Tub Smoking - OmankoVivi

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Bath Tub Smoking - OmankoVivi

Because whats better than a hot girl smoking? A hot girl smoking NAKED! Enjoy the short glimpse of my breasts and feel honored as I soak in a Lush bathbomb tub and enjoy the sound of music and the taste of smoke.

File name: smoking 0545 Bath Tub Smoking
File Size : 304 MB
Runtime : 4 min 44 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b0c4d0bf2a06f/smoki ... moking.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

A Day at Work Timelapse - Ruby_Onyx

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:23 pm

A Day at Work Timelapse - Ruby_Onyx

I wanted to share this with you guys at no cost! I'm quite pleased with the results! I set up my camcorder and filmed a whole Cam shift! So here is 6 hours of camming condensed into just over 25 mins!! Strangely I had no outfit requests that day, which is very unusual! But I will do it again another day if the response is good for this one

File name: Latex 0817 A Day at Work Timelapse
File Size : 1.35 GB
Runtime : 25 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/661e840d16183/Latex ... elapse.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

POW Ashtray Dick - Elena De Luca

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:19 pm

POW Ashtray Dick - Elena De Luca

Caught trying to escape this slave is brought back as a prisoner of war. In this POW camp no one can stop the tortures he will have to endure. In my camouflage catsuit I toss the naked and hooded slave down and light up a cigarette. To keep him where I want him I straddle his face and then his body. He is now my chair, nothing but an object.

File name: smoking 0546 POW Ashtray Dick
File Size : 51.1 MB
Runtime : 10 min 37 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1944af1a08331/smoki ... y_Dick.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

2 Girls One male Mouth Swallow our ash and our butts - Kaylie and Lilah/Brat Princess2

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:42 pm

2 Girls One male Mouth Swallow our ash and our butts - Kaylie and Lilah/Brat Princess2

Princess Torie’s daughter Lilah happened to drop by last weekend! She just turned 18 and was using a human as an ashtray we went ahead and filmed it. This clip has a ton of spitting, ashing in mouth, smoke blowing, and swallowing. Kaylie puts out her cigarette on its tongue and Lilah tells it to swallow the butt and ash. The male chokes it down but Lilah is impatient. “I have to ash! Hurry!” Eventually her male swallows the one butt and Lilah burns its tongue while putting it out. It swallows her butt as well. The girls giggle as they watch it choke down their butts. Lots of spitting and ashing! Yes this is really Princess Torie’s daughter!

File name: smoking 0547 2 Girls One male Mouth Swallow our ash and our butts
File Size : 840 MB
Runtime : 5 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/15f8e14ac0da7/smoki ... _butts.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Ashtray for My lover - Mistress Kennya

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Ashtray for My lover - Mistress Kennya

After so long in chastity, My hubby cuck gets to service Me and My lover together. I just love to use him as an ashtray so the loser is pretty good at it; but I love even more to humiliate him. Master Jason is very skilled at it so all I have to do is enjoy the show and plan further misery!

File name: smoking 0548 Ashtray for My lover
File Size : 354 MB
Runtime : 7 min 30 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dc7f5c80ed7a4/smoki ... _lover.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Dominique Plastique Ladys Ashtray - Dominique Plastique and Cherie Noir

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Dominique Plastique Ladys Ashtray - Dominique Plastique and Cherie Noir

Just a little break for a smoke … but with these high class mistresses Dominique Plastique & Cherie Noir it looks quite different. Both of them have a personal footrest and of course there is a human ashtray. The well-behaved slave swallows the ashes – ashtrays get cleaned with the tongue and boners get blown. Cigarettes get stubbed out on the slaves body and the butts wander in the slaves abyss …. .

File name: smoking 0549 Dominique Plastique Ladys Ashtray
File Size : 664 MB
Runtime : 6 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9dc8546fff309/smoki ... shtray.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Efficient Uses Of Slaves - Princess Bella and Princess Carmela

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:33 pm

Efficient Uses Of Slaves - Princess Bella and Princess Carmela

Princess Carmela and Princess Bella decide it’s time for a smoke break. The Mean Girls have most of their outdoor furniture put away for the season, so they have no table or ashtrays available outside. But with slaves around, that’s not a problem. Princess Bella and Princess Carmela make their slaves kneel before them so they can use them as their human ashtrays.
The slaves are commanded to open their mouths and both Princesses ash directly onto their slave’s tongues as they make fun of them and belittle them for being such losers that they are literally used as other peoples’ ashtrays! Princess Bella slaps her slave in the face repeatedly- just because she can. Princess Carmela flicks her ashes right onto the top of her old slave’s head- right onto his bald spot and thenspits directly into his mouth.
The Princesses stub their lit cigarettes out directly on their slaves tongue and then toss the whole butt into their mouths like its nothing. Princess Bella screams at her slave to “Swallow it Bitch!” She then instructs the slave to chew it all up and open his mouth so she can see that it’s all gone. Princess Carmela and Princess Bella laugh about how this can’t be healthy for the slaves but they really don’t care. A slave’s life (and health) mean nothing to them. Slaves are inferior creatures, and as such they deserve to be driven into an early grave by superior, beautiful young princesses like them! Even if it is just for their entertainment!
This clip accurately demonstrates exactly how we Mean Girls view slaves. We see them as nothing but losers (basically subhuman “things”) that can be used for anything we want- and that they should be grateful to serve any purpose for a superior hot young girl!

File name: smoking 0550 Efficient Uses Of Slaves
File Size : 748 MB
Runtime : 10 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e3a9a0a05bd98/smoki ... Slaves.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Harley Quinns F 0rced Chastity - OmankoVivi

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:26 pm

Harley Quinns F 0rced Chastity - OmankoVivi

Harley Quinn has kid napped you! You poor thing. While she waits for her Puddin' to get back, you just get to sit all tied up and listen to her berate and make fun of you! She takes off the ease with a little smoke and happily blows it in your face. Playing is her game, and you get to venture back inside with her as she teases you and allows you to watch her reach orgasm. Too bad you're a little bit of a light weight and seem to be getting fuzzy and hazy! You're not allowed to touch yourself, and you're feeling frustrated but also happy. Guess you'll have to resort to humping the air, maybe you can find the table to rub against? This video has lots of effects and really allows you to feel under the influence with Harley

File name: smoking 0551 Harley Quinns F 0rced Chastity
File Size : 613 MB
Runtime : 12 min 15 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4062f7f0dd630/smoki ... astity.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Mummified smothered and abused - Mistress Kennya

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:13 pm

Mummified smothered and abused - Mistress Kennya

Let’s just say tonight you will get home very late to your wife because you are all wrapped up and I don’t intend to let you go anytime soon. You will be smothered under My gorgeous ass, humiliated, I will even use you as My ashtray. And the best part of it is that…. you will always want more!

File name: smoking 0552 Mummified smothered and abused
File Size : 583 MB
Runtime : 8 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/95c48cfbb0100/smoki ... abused.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.